Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: Screenshot_20190910_223036.jpg (1080x518, 100K)

UK slaves

extra licensing fees.

That's a good deal for britbongs though, 1049 GBP is currently 1,296 USD.

It was largely uneducated/poor people who voted leave. Allowed cause there aren't any restrictions on voting

Why do you hate taxes?

If you hate it so much, then form your own technology companies in the UK to compete on price.
OH WAIT

No deal brexit will remedy this.

>they pay more
>"that's a good deal for them"

WUT

Is that before, or after vat?

does he understand what VAT is ?

>~250 USD in tariffs on 1000 USD phone
that's not bad at all, why are retards complaining about this? look up australian tariffs if you want to see some shit.

UK VATs are like 20%, they actually get it cheaper than $999.

>NONONONONO I have to pay slightly more for my overpriced Chinese electronics!!!!!!

These "people"

Why wouldn't it be? And who do you expect to "allow" it?

Isn't that cheaper than what it costs in Germany/EU?

It is indeed. Brexit ftw.

You gotta pay for that NHS britbong.

Attached: breddygud.gif (482x800, 29K)

How underage do you have to be to not understand what tariffs and VATs are?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the $999 price tag will not be including sales taxes in america, right? The actual price you pay will be more than that.

Who even cares? Why would a Jow Forums user even buy an iPhoneHome unironically.

Yes, it would be roughly $1,070 where I live

Sales tax is generally anywhere from 0-10% depending on location. Nowhere near 20%

>paying ~1k of any serious currency for a telephone
I have no sympathy whatsoever for those who make that purchase. It should cost 5k for all I care.

6.75, or 8% in my city, or 0 at the bx/px.

>the $999 price tag will not be including sales taxes in america, right?
That's correct.

Brexit has nothing to do with that.

>iPhones cost a few hundred more
or
>Be an autonomous country free from the EU tyrants

How can the Brits ever decide?

Why wouldn't you tax imported products more? Pricing it the same would literally mean you want your whole economy to collapse and become a slave of another country.

But the iPhone actually costs them less than the EU.

Shhh, don't upset the (((globalists)))

When did the right become anti free trade and pro taxes and tariffs? I don't understand the current political climate any more.

In what world is 1300/1.2 less than $999?

Because apple doesnt get money from vat brainlet

About the time when people found out that the US was paying for everyone's shipping from China as voted by the in for the unu.

See The $999 price tag is before any sales tax added on to it. I don't know why that guy in OP is even complaining, that price is probably cheaper than most of EU anyway.

STOOOOPPPP
BRREEEEEXXXXIIITTTT

>paying for shipping from china
The consumer pays this, not the US. Anyway, maybe if the US didn't tax the fuck out of companies, they would stop moving production overseas and instead produce locally?

Leftists only seek to destroy the economy with their backwards logic.

>The consumer pays this, not the US.
The US subsidized this. The big secret is that the US actually subsidized it for the whole fucking world as per UNU agreement.

The more expensive the phone, the better. Haven't you heard?

>The big secret is that the US actually subsidized it for the whole fucking world
This is your brain on Trump.

>See
>The $999 price tag is before any sales tax added on to it.

$999 is £806. Even after adding the 20% VAT (sales tax), the cost should only be £967 in the UK, not £1049

Attached: ApfelQC.jpg (800x548, 178K)

You're either Obama, or a foreigner to deny this.
US pays the most to the un, and unu, and this is why every shithole in the world voted to subsidize chinkshit for that $1 international shipping. The US pays more, and eurfags pay $1 shipping for chinkshit, because of it, so fuck you nigger

VAT is not sales tax, you imbecile. In the US, different states and cities have different sales taxes. The $999 iPhone will for example be sold for $1073.93 where I live (7.5% sales tax in my city), which, according to Google, is approximately 869 GBP.

I'm considering the XR desu. Or maybe just go for the 8, it seems to fall into the "good enough" ballpark, and it'd be my first iPhone sooo... don't want to spend too much just incase.

Hes right though, and military is subsidized through the US too.

The us is literally the paypig for the world and israel and influence. Its disgusting.

Won't last much longer though. We Brazil now

Lol eurocucks btfo again.

What the fuck has the military to do with Americans importing chinkshit? Jesus Christ, this is why no one takes you seriously.

*extra loicensing fees

"Free trade" is a meme and globalism/corporatism is a fucking degeneracy. I'd rather my country get more money from globalist supporting sheep who buy iShit than be fucking owned/fully dependent on another country and their corporations and not get anything in return. This way everyone wins, Apple gets to sell a product, idiots buy it, and the government gets a cut while local businesses can compete by not being overpriced trash.

>what does the us supporting other countries militarily have to do with them supporting Chinese shipping etc.

>unironically wants higher taxes and tariffs
>"hah, take that libcucks!!!"

Attached: maga23.jpg (1080x720, 62K)

I'll settle for not paying for the world's shipping from China.

The will of the people, nigga. If they actually manage to Brexit, the Pro most cost 2k pounds in a year.

You know that shipping is included in the fucking price, right? What the fucking fuck are you even talking about? You know what, fuck this. I'm out, you're obviously having some kind of stroke.

What do you think those tariffs and taxes are for, exactly?

>You know that shipping is included in the fucking price, right?
You know that the US has been subsidizing that price right? More specifically the shipping portion you fucking retard.
>What do you think those tariffs and taxes are for, exactly?
Which ones?

OI. YOU GOT A LOISENCE TO POST THAT?

>higher taxes and tariffs
On imported products, retard.

So all of them?

UK iTODDLERS BTFO

But merchandise dropped in prices, and imagine all the tax dollars saved when not subsidizing the entire fucking world's postal service from chinkville.

Amazon abuses the system too, and not that many people actually buy stuff from China directly, so doubt it'll make a difference.

Ok I'm economically illiterate but wouldnt it theoretically be cheaper to have your American buddy buy this for you, send him $1000 or the equivalent value in gbp, and then have him ship it to you? you'd only be paying your buddy 810gbp for the phone instead of 1049gbp. why don't people do this? is it illegal to send goods on a personal level?

Customs could still add a premium.

I used to do this for Brazilians with a 20% markup. They get absolutely fucjed on electronics.

The package would be stopped by customs and you would be asked to pay the VAT plus a fine

wait then you could ship goods to your American buddy the same way so you both benefit. holy shit i just discovered free trade.

why are free trade agreements like nafta and tpp bad again?

how about leafs

>1000 quid for a phone

conceal it inside a hardcover book or something. only pay the vat on the price of the book. how would they ever even know what it is, they don't have to check everything

Even when ignoring vat they're normally more expensive here

It's literally their job to check for stuff like this. And at least here in Germany they tend to check goods from US of A or Straya more often than China.

>oh no my new phone costs some extra hundred pounds how else will I stream Ahmed fucking my wife!?

It wouldn't be stopped, or even collected.
Let's say the worst happens, and they accidentally keep/break it then you just file a claim with the 3rd party insurance company that you used to insure your shipping.
You're welcome for the info btw.

Shit costs more in Eurostan than the US because:
- VAT
- other taxes increasing the cost of running a business
- regulations increasing the cost of running a business
- Higher import duties
- Reduced competition due to import regulations

> its just extra import fees
an extra £50 ($60 USD) is really not that bad, desu
lets compare this to canada, another market that's not US
>$1380 CAD for the base one ($1050 usd)
wow its basically the same markup. almost like it has nothing to do with Brexit, and has something to so with the fact people make more there, and how it costs slightly more to ship
Is it a cost that apple could eat? probably.
Will people pay it? yes, because its really not unreasonable

That's the faggot tax because the EU will undoubtedly fine them 100 billion dollars for various shit because they're worthless leeches incapable of making their own tech.

>I don't understand the current political climate any more.
You are seeing the entire "right" wing. Not just the old cucks in the republican party.

That said, right/left doesn't matter anymore. What matters is xenophiles/phobes or globalists/nationalists. The old kosher sandwich was just a distraction wile the xenophiles got what they wanted from all political parties.