These any good?

These any good?

Attached: harman_kardon_soundsticks3am_a_self_powered_satellite_1398375309000_1046390.jpg (1000x1000, 84K)

probably not but I'm not an audiophile faggot and go by what looks cool

based

Not really. Definitely form over function. You can easily do better.

they might serve as a good dildo, it's most likely designed for fags or women

Yeah they're great but Jow Forums will probably hate them because they look nice and aren't an unknown/contrarian brand.

good at collecting dust

i've wanted dildo speakers for years because they are pretty cheap second hand

2.1 speakers are not worth the hassle of finding a place to put the god damn subwoofer. I always opt for 2.0 speakers.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I wanted to try them out at a store but people stare at me if I blast full volume music on these speakers.

Oh know, not the stares!

This
2.1 speakers are fucking cancer
I will never understand the person who though this shit was a good idea

Pretty mediocre. Get a pair of studio monitors instead. (I've a pair of Yamaha HS7 monitors—they're solid.)

Monitors are screens, not speakers.

Attached: 1554821560811.png (370x320, 93K)

>anime avatar
>also correct
Y'all niggaz just divided by zero

>avatar

It's a reaction image. Avatars are when you post the same character multiple times while acting like you're the character.

For desktop listening 2.0 active speakers are definitely enough I agree.

Or they won't like them because they just aren't as good as other similarly priced speakers

kek, they are a 2.1 system I've seen go for like 120 bucks, I don't know what kind of audio difference you think exists in this range but it's certainly of a low difference between products

>bunch of cheap 1" drivers in cheap plastic dildos
>great

what are you smoking? even some cheap chink shit with slightly bigger drivers in a proper acoustically designed enclosure running from a cheap chink amp will sound much better.

dumbass newfaggot, fuck off

lol i trol u

120 is absurd for that. you can get klipsch promedia 2.1 which is very highly regarded for less than that. or pic related will sound miles better.

Attached: Amazon.png (1024x502, 106K)

I got refurbs many years ago for $70. They sound surprisingly good, for something that looks so stupid.

>klipsch promedia 2.1

It's highly regarded because of muh Klipsch, they are not any better than the OP 2.1 system. I'd rather go for one of those Logitech 2.1 systems than the Pro Media, it's much better.

And I don't know why you would link those, you can get substantially better speakers than those for a lesser price, but that's irrelevant as we are talking about 2.1 systems.

how tall or short are those?

because they're bassy enough that you wouldn't miss the sub. but really everyone should just buy a cheap amp and then get the speakers and sub used. new subs in particular are super overpriced outside of a few models. personally I think logitech went to shit when they started the z-series and dumped their driver/enclosure standardization.

Yeah you are right, there are definitely big improvements in sound if you are willing to do some research but for a lot of people the ease of a 2.1 system is that all the components are contained as a unit.

Personally I'm more in favor of active speakers as a middle ground, for desktop usage particularly as a subwoofer is mostly unnecessary without distance and volumes that are not comfortable from 2-3 feet.

But then I wouldn't have a subwoofer

Nearly anywhere in the room.
It's a subwoofer, that's the point.
Are you retarded or something?

Didn’t those come out around the time the iMac G4 was released? The fuck are you doing with that gimmicky old shit?

Do you stick your dick in it? Or is it a dildo shelf?

Yes.
The woofer pussy is nice.

They were, 20 years ago

>bro you can't tell which side the woofer is on with your ears

And yet I can. The noises from a subwoofer are just painful.

>put it anywhere in the room

Cables say no.

Here's your guide bro

Attached: real audio guide.png (1499x2541, 1.53M)

WTF?

inaudible kek

And for the phones

Attached: best headphone guide.png (1250x2500, 455K)

Attached: 1474018306399.png (1027x981, 239K)

>always do opposite of what the jews say

pilled

How much improvement are the beats over the senn 598? Is it a $150 improvement or less?

I don't care about audio. I don't know a fucking thing about audio. So this had me until the Beats entry. That's how bad Beats is.

Imagine using metallic wires instead of optic fibre in 2019
lmaoing @ ur lyfe

Everytime I bring slags to my room they compliment my 'cool speakers' that 'look like a jellyfish'. Incels wouldn't understand the importance of having speakers featured in the NY museum of modern art in their house; because no one ever sees them. Sad.

2 dildos and a onahole

looks terrible

Why not both?

They dont even look good. Very 2004 frosted hair and imac core

>Sennheiser

Sennheiser is as big a meme as Bose in the world of audio.

Then blast half volume.

t. desklette, roomlette and earlette

Attached: mfw.jpg (501x477, 36K)

this but unironically

they look great. you're just dumb with bad opinions.

Nah, he's right. Transparent plastic automatically makes anything look like a children's toy.

yes

I have those, they are really good. But don't clean the tweeters with alcohol based products, the glue will thin out and the tweeters will fall apart. I have them taped together.

Attached: IMG_20190911_145352.jpg (3456x4608, 3.51M)