I miss him bros

I miss him bros...

Attached: 1554158094417.png (459x505, 186K)

im unironically sad he died
he was an amazing programmer and seemed like a really cool dude overall, even despite being schizo

this

his work and aestheticism inspired many

Attached: based.png (1172x1068, 2.24M)

The cianiggers finally got him.

Attached: agree.png (607x607, 317K)

just try to remember this next time you run into someone with schizophrenia
no one wants to have psychosis dudes, it's not a choice

Attached: terry a davis.jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

Horrid spammer. Banned from every forum OSdev related 00's-10's for a reason.

>an amazing programmer
No he wasn't
>really cool dude overall
His parent didn't think so

Daily reminder that you guys killed him

>I miss him bros...
First of all, I'm not your brother.
Secondly, why? So you and your (((bros))) could make him fail at life and kill himself again?
Disgusting cunts.

You shut your whore mouth

>t. falseflagging metokike following cia nigger

FUCK Jow Forums
FUCK MR METOCuck
LONG LIVE TERRY

You, sick fucks, should go to jail for what you did to Terry.

Not everybody here trolled Terry and is responsible for that shit-show.

I knew about Terry before I lurked Jow Forums, I saw him post on the osdev forums, reddit, and other programming websites because I was working on my own OS. I never paid much attention when it was losethos because I thought it was just another bootloader with a gui project, by the time he had named it SparrowOS and I knew what it was about / who he was I gained interest.

TempleOS has problems but I legit enjoy using it and am working to improve it. As crazy as it may sound I truly believe TempleOS could become a useful system that actual work could be done on someday. Lisp machines had similar issues and features and only died because of the incompetence of the developing companies. At the very least I think a portable HolyC could take some market-share from lua and python.

Attached: DancingTerry1.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

>HolyC
No company would touch it with a 10-foot pole. How could they claim to be woke if they're using a language with such racist baggage?

>t. donated money to get Terry drum set, which started all his troubles

Attached: 1542369939663.jpg (274x184, 14K)

They have no problem using javascript.

I like to have some degree of crazy. It makes life less boring.

I just stumbled upon someone claiming to be one of his nieces on youtube.

Attached: 1555730086227.png (288x288, 151K)

Stop posting pictures of my gf!

God just questioned my judgement, He said Terry, are you worthy to be the man who makes the Temple? If you are, you must answer, is this niggerlicious, or is this Divine Intellect?

The kind of question I face on the job, is this niggerlicious is this too much voodoo for our purposes, for our our mission statement, our mission statement is to be a modern commodore 64; is this too much voodoo that, this is the op, that there is, this is voodoo the question is is this too much?
and that's, this is the hardest question you could ever face in programming. This right here is the hardest question. Right here. this is the hardest question in programming. Is this too much voodoo for the next ten centuries, as, for God's official Temple. Holy Holy C, this is the hardest question in programming right here okay. There it is, hardest question in programming.

stop making these "i miss him" threads about random ecelebs

is that a bad angle or is she a crackhead?

>bros
100% accurate brainlet post detector

That's would be like not using JavaScript because brendan eich is against fag marriage. Not even they are dumb enough to care what the creator of a programming language said about black people, it's like caring about the racial views of someone who made your hammer or screwdriver.

ventilate tranny

Congrats on not being an NPC. Terry was a unique dude.

you must move on to nagoor babu sir

Attached: WWW.DURGASOFT.COM.jpg (450x399, 140K)

Tony Hawk? Pretty sure he's still alive.

TFW I'm not an npc

Attached: notnpc.jpg (275x183, 8K)