How's the airflow on this beauty?

The H710, non i. I love the aesthetics and the cable management. Took me ages to settle on this one

Attached: large_4a7522b03d5afc74.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Shit
Keep looking

Why does that case have a sway bar?

How's the airflow out my booty?

>One rear fan
>How's the airflow?

Attached: 1451982902657.jpg (580x350, 31K)

There's 3 on the front too, so four fans preinstalled. Two more can be placed up top.
Despite the closed front/top panels the airflow is good, thanks to the grilled vents on the edges.

Botnet

>just get Meshify C bro
found the gamersnexus review and the temps seem good compared to the competition, guess I'll go for it

Not the best airflow

Why are cases so shit?
>remove 5.25
>you only need one any way if u want a driver or hotawap.
>do not replace with more storage options instead give empty space.
>give glass side panels, that front intakes with small space for air to go thorough.

yeah when you put 2 noctua fans in the front like he did

I have it and I don't know what you want me to tell you. It's really open and has tons of holes if that's what you mean. It even feels like it's blowing air at me a lot of the times.

This, meshify, or define r6?
Also why the fuck do all "white" cases have tons of ugly black shit on them?

How loud is it?

I will be swapping the fans out anyway so that's no problem.

>tons of ugly black shit on them
if you want a white box, the H710 is your best bet. Unless you're a hardcore overclocker gaymurfaggot you won't notice the slightly better temps on the Meshify. As long as my components aren't heating up the whole case, I don't care about the airflow beyond that.
The H710 has the cleanest cable management I've seen and I love the pop out panel on the back

Botnet

>do not replace with more storage options instead give empty space.
that's SIGNIFICANTLY better for airflow

Funny thing about loudness. In the beginning, I used to think it didn't sound all that loud, but lately I've begun to notice it's actually kind of loud when I turn it off. The silence is really booming. But to be honest, don't really notice because I've got headphones on most of the time. Although I also have like 6 fans.

You'll probably be fine.

Heat and airflow issues are much more of an issue with which components are going in the case than with the case itself. If you're going to be running a hot GPU and CPU on air, you might be a bit warm, but the case will definitely work.

While there is a value to the autistically standardized testing that Gamers Nexus does, they vastly understate how much heat/airflow is due to how you build in the case. Don't let stuff like that dissuade you if you really like the look and features of a case, because heat and airflow issues can be addressed somewhat. You can drastically improve a hot case (which the H700 isn't to a big extent) by adding or changing fans or fan configurations, by setting up custom fan curves in software or on your motherboard, or by going with AIO setups for your GPU or CPU (or both!).

My current PC is in a H510(notably worse airflow than the H710), but it runs cool and quiet with a 3900x and a 1080ti because I did all of the above. In a H710, I'd make sure to at least get a good fan or two on the top of the case, and ideally you would go with an AIO to cool something.

It has PWM fans out of box, you can control them from a 4-pin chassis fan header or split it off from the CPU fan if you really need and have it ramp up based on temps. No need to worry about noise

plastic front, go figure.

>they vastly understate how much heat/airflow is due to how you build in the case

What do you mean by this? Cable management has little to no effect on thermals.

>and ideally you would go with an AIO to cool something

An AIO or even a custom loop does not provide much of an improvement to a top tier air cooler like NH-D15 or a DRP 4 except for substantial overclocks, and even here the difference is a single digit %. Noise levels are substantially worse with water cooling, especially after a few years.

Botnet

What botnet? jej
It's metal, but the side grills help with airflow. It's not an abomination like those closed front panel cases with no room to breathe.

yeah I have a HAF 912 right now and when I removed the HDD cage my temps dropped by a good margin, it's hilarious how much it helped.

AIO is a meme when you have a low power CPU.

Component choice matters immensely when it comes to heat and airflow. If your components don't generate much heat, then airflow is much less of an issue. Plus how components are arranged can lead to issues at times.

As to your second point, you're making the mistake of getting caught up in Gamers Nexus testing autism, which while useful for comparing cases, is not representative of reality. While it is true that in ideal test bench scenarios, the AIOs don't do any better than high-end air coolers, there is immense benefit to using an AIO over an air cooler in a thermally-constrained case. Using an AIO localizes the heat produced from the component to the radiator, which depending on where you put it, drastically limits the overall heat of the case by concentrating the heat in an optimal location instead of having it spread throughout the case. In this respect, it is far more efficient than air in getting heat to where you want it (out of the case!) This can have large effects in reducing interior case temps in thermally constrained cases because, while there still may be airflow defecits, the air in the case will be a significantly lower temperature due to the AIO localizing the heat out of the air to the edge of the case to be vented.

In this respect, AIOs effectively sidestep the whole airflow discussion.

Yeah, already addressed that. If you components don't generate much heat, then you don't need much to cool them. No one need a big heatsink or an AIO on an iPad. Christ, it's like you people can't read or something.

r u a business student

It's metal. I stubbed a toe on it so I'm sure

NZXT is what Corsair wishes they could be.

>Component choice matters immensely when it comes to heat and airflow. If your components don't generate much heat, then airflow is much less of an issue. Plus how components are arranged can lead to issues at times.

What are you even trying to say? The test system from Gamers Nexus for example is about 400W, a more powerful system with a 9900K and a 2080 Ti will pull about 470W. For relevant builds the total heat output from components does not vary a lot which is why their test system is perfectly capable of reflecting the performance a consumer would see. I mean you are criticizing Gamers Nexus of understating the differences between builds while their test system is designed to be about the average wattage you will find in a consumer desktop.

>As to your second point, you're making the mistake of getting caught up in Gamers Nexus testing autism, which while useful for comparing cases, is not representative of reality. While it is true that in ideal test bench scenarios, the AIOs don't do any better than high-end air coolers, there is immense benefit to using an AIO over an air cooler in a thermally-constrained case.

Again, you are calling the Gamers Nexus testing autism yet you are using thermally-constrained cases as an argument as to why AIO is better than air cooling as an example. You need extreme airflow constraints for this difference to manifest itself as an advantage for AIOs, mostly for niche size like ITX cases were there is not enough spacing for components an AIO or custom loop will be a benefit of a similarly capable air cooler. For a standard ATX or mATX case this is a non-factor. I mean I don't know how this escapes you as you can look at comparison of say a NH-D15 and a Kraken x62.

All in all I find it difficult to understand how you can claim a standardized test from Gamers Nexus that is designed to stimulate the average desktop build in a case is autism, yet use completely autistic arguments for the benefits of an AIO.

They don't make cases with good airflow anymore.

You can have good airflow anywhere lol
you just need fans everywhere and a clean empty interior

Hi Steve, get a haircut

You'd think so but if you don't have any space for the air to move through you end up needing fans with really high static pressure to move the air, like Noctuas or some bullshit.
GN has a whole series about how most modern cases have shit airflow and this one is pretty high up on the shitlist.

Never.

What I don't understand is why we can't have magnetic top covers and front covers that can switch between closed and semi-open or completely open. The new Pure Base 500 has a magnetic closed cover and a magnetic mesh cover for the top. Imagine if it had that in the front too, you'd have perfect airflow management any way you see fit.

The p600s basically has those covers

Link? GN said the h700 had top 25% tier airflow, hard to imagine it's near the top of a list of shit airflow cases.

Yeah it has changable hard covers as far as I know, but ideally a magnetic cover that is closed/mesh depending on what you want is my dream solution. Like the top here only there would be the same mechanism for the front.

Attached: ss.jpg (1920x1295, 306K)

??? It's not changeable covers. The P600s front panel has a cutout in the middle that you can take off to reveal a cloth mesh intake for high airflow. It's literally what you want.

Why hasn't anyone made a skeleton looking case with slim frames and mesh everywhere? No glass just mesh mesh mesh

Riotoro's Morpheus is kind of that, with a bit of a gimmick with it's expanding frame.

Attached: morpheus.png (678x485, 198K)

Did I fuck up?

Attached: 1555352458_1472834.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

This. fuck NZXT CAM, they harvest your userdata and other shit like your IP-adress, installed programs and their software has google analytics built-in aswell

It's actually a really nice feature, I have an S340 with a similar design and it makes cable management ridiculously easy and super clean-looking at the same time.

2 intake front, 2 intake bottom and 1 exhaust at rear. Great positive pressure airflow and keeps my 3700X and 1080Ti good with no concerns.

Attached: IMG_20190804_150335.jpg (3840x2160, 2.59M)

lol at this abomination

He didn't flow too good

I want to make love to this case.

Go for it OP I got this case and it blows

trash?

Very bad. If you want good airflow on a premium case consider the Meshify S2

Joking aside.

I bought a Meshify C that I'll receive today and kinda have buyer's regret.
Did I get meme'd and should have went with a NZXT?

Attached: 0e8.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

Meshify C has better airflow, is cheaper and only slightly uglier

Should I swap the included fans for something else?

>Meshify
>Not phantekschad

Attached: obudowa-phanteks-enthoo-pro-m-ph-es515p-bk-mt[1].jpg (800x800, 60K)

I would add a couple additional intakes. If you want super great airflow, buy four Noctua industrials and use those. It would be like $100 in fans tho.

poor thing looks straight outta pride parade

NZXT is not trash.

>top tier airflow
>very bad
if you pop out the panels you get a six degree difference only. That's not the definition of very bad.

Based Enpoo Thro

It's the sexiest case I've ever seen.

Imagine a billion farts hitting the inside of your face at once. That is what the airflow is like.

Caring this much about cable management zoom zoom

Enjoy your GPU temps kek

I got the meshify c to replace my enthoo pro m
I love it. Got the "metal" edition and it's great.

Attached: ibm_zec12_mainframe.jpg (1200x794, 52K)

You would die

>want to buy a cheap case to swap my work PC into
>There is nothing cheap in atx form
>Dog shit cheap cases that you could get years ago are now 80 dollars.
Why

Dear Lord that's hideous. Expanding cage? Why?

Too poor for a hundred dollars or more? It's called inflation.

The new version let's turn off metrics

Salman and rose will cases are cheap. There's also the Fract Design G or whatever. Looks like a knock off meshify C but it's a budget Fractal case

CAM is a meme, Corsair offers the superior experience in these things. The Commander Pro is so nice, no bullshit software just plug it in and set it from the BIOS

>Poor
I don't want to waste a hundred dollars on a temp build for my work PC to tide me over until I build a new rig. Also only morons spend more money than they need to, that's how you stay poor. T. Spends too much money on patches and stickers
Looking into, thanks.

Not sure if sarcastic or not.

Phanteks E300 seems decent for it's price

>implying rich people live on tight budgets
you stay rich by earning more money not by saving it in a corner, you utter clod.

>>just get Meshify C bro
Or, if it's out of stock (like in most of the EU), get the Phanteks P400A.

Should be Zalman not Salman. And the case I was talking about is the Fractal Design Focus G. Goes for about $50

Rich people who dont budget exit 1% within their lifetime. The ultra rich dont have money they have extensive credit and assets not direct money because if they actually cashed out they'd be taxed to death.

I did say tight budgets. If you're a multimillionaire with 10-15 mil you can get any phone you want, every year until you die and it won't have any impact on your finances. Always lol at this meme about rich people living like Scrooges

Budget is relative. When my parents worked at Christian Dior there were people who would drop like 20k every month at their one store alone but they could afford it. You dont get rich by just busting ass, you do it by saving into a passive income structure like investments so your wealth incurs growth and you stay rich by maintaining at least the principle investment, although with inflation every year you're still losing money unless you maintain at least like 2-3% growth

do not buy NZXTrash

all ATX size support without being bigger than it needs, I assume