This looks absolutely dreadful. i'm sure steve jobs is rolling in his grave rn

this looks absolutely dreadful. i'm sure steve jobs is rolling in his grave rn

Attached: iphonelol.jpg (816x936, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mFQZOD4Bxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please listen, you're not being coherent. You've raised issues in- in a scattered way, several different issues! And you keep bringing up different issues so fast you're not giving me any chance to respond to them! That's unfair. I can respond to each one of these different points you've made, but it takes me time! I can't- you can bring up a confused issue in five seconds. I can't explain it and clarify it in five seconds, so you're being abusive! So shut up and let me try to deal with some of the many issues that you have raised. Don't say anymore! I have to answer the questions you've brought up, shut up and let me answer them! Shut up and let me answer! You're just being offensive by bringing up more different issues and not giving me a chance to respond to any of them! You've misrepresented the things I've said. Maybe that was an accident, but I don't think so. I think you're being a wise guy.

I would be embarrassed to pull that out of my pocket. I'm staying on the iPhone X until Apple fixes this shit.

It has some interesting industrial aspect, they need to get rid of the round corners meme and make the edges look sharper. iPad Pro shows they still can design shit.

>embarrassed by a phone
Im embarrassed for youre life

>caring about apple shite in 2019

Whoa, I made a thread saying just that. What a hivemind.

Are they actually out of ideas or do they just want to only have to make small changes to the assembly line so they can save money?

I would forgive then if they just REMOVED THE FUCKING NOTCH.

swap newton out for stevie

Attached: Maybe+we+can+harness+steve+jobs+turning+in+his+grave+_c0cd02b91b468600161eef68ae34e6f0.jpg (780x780, 94K)

does it spin?

I dread the day when those items spin with red lights while searching for heat signatures and tagging everyone it sees by GPS

Attached: Black-Spinner__95062.1495564484.jpg (1280x1018, 108K)

Are you quoting someone?

Attached: T-800a_Threat.jpg (946x397, 360K)

Steve Jobs is watching you touching yourself, and he's not enjoyed.

> Design slightly thicker, more durable phone with better battery life and upgraded cameras
> People bitch about it anyway

It seems like they actually tried to make a phone you can use without a case, so I give them credit for that. The previous generations were far too slippery, would fall off of any surface that wasn’t perfectly flat.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1542441398921.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

youtube.com/watch?v=6mFQZOD4Bxk

>10 years ago
>HAHAH ITODDLERS ARE RETARDS WHO CARE ABOUT FORM OVER FUNCTION!
>now
>HAHAH IMAGINE CARING ABOUT FUNCTION OVER FORM! RETARDED ITODDLERS

tl;dr
It really does look bad though

>steve jobs is rolling in his grave
What makes you think he's dead?

Who the fuck actually cares how it looks?
You're not going to buy one.
I'm not going to buy one.
Very few people on this board are going to buy one.
Just stick to whatever phone it is that you have now until it physically cannot function, then buy whatever phone fits your budget by the time that happens.
Fucking hilarious, am I right? Let's bash a company for no reason. Hey, fuck the Samsung Galaxy Fold while we're at it, right? A ~$2500 USD phone.

You think poorfags don't find something to ridicule Appletards about?

how many camera spec bumps do we have to swallow before they bring something new to the table

Neets have nothing better to do but join in the current meta

apple's end game

Attached: hero-slide-1.png (690x575, 400K)

The new iphone is from dollar shave club?

Attached: 7345XL_17-IMS-en_US[1].jpg (427x614, 20K)

Something new? New CPU, new OS, new resolution... What else do you need?

No one's complaining about the slipperiness or the thickness, they're complaining about the atrocious design of the camera assembly.