Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave

Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave.

Attached: image0.jpg.png (989x504, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/au/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-11-pro/6.5-inch-display-512gb-midnight-green
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is steve jobs?

Imagine, if you will, paying $1000 for a phone.

Attached: 1560928716460.webm (482x270, 1.49M)

He created the computer and the smartphone and the tablet and the music player. Basically he is the smartest man in the world.

Attached: 1567889468784.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

But dood it's more than a phone it's like a PC you can fit in your pocket. xD

wow!

He's just testing the new gyroscope for tracking objects with camera pro.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1541246026957.png (3952x2411, 465K)

Apple just werks!

steve jobs was a hack who thought spiritualism would save him from cancer

how do they fit the NSA inside the phone? applel is genius!

With apples new technology called Air-Cia nigger.

YOU CAN'T HIDE THE NOTCH WITH A BLACK WALLPAPER, THAT'S FALSE ADVERTISING
>Then what if we show it just a little?
... he can do that?

Attached: 1568170351.png (248x176, 83K)

Those notches sure are ugly how have they not just gotten rid of it

They’re copying Microsoft now?

So is the iphone 11 the new iphone SE? Or is that coming next year?

How?

Attached: 12123.jpg (1200x601, 81K)

FRIENDLY REMINDER THE $1099 IS FOR THE BASE MODEL WITH THE LOWEST STORAGE

funny how they left out the storage pricing options....

Attached: HONK DIFFERENTLY.jpg (1275x1384, 314K)

Maybe there is a reason why they called a phone 'pro' hm?

this triggers my trypophobia

I think he would be very pleased

lmao 3 camera lenses
now that's silly
we really came to a point where the only place most technologies can go is silly to try and bait retards to buy shit

Attached: 1568174375859.jpg (1200x601, 79K)

So should they make a bigger phone or a smaller screen according to that design? Doesn't seem like a good trade really. Also since when everyone is cool about bezels in 2019?

the "Pro" stands for "Prohibitively expensive"

Jobs would have hated them selling so many different versions of the iPhone. Maybe you could have convinced him to have a large one and a small one...maybe.

Everything is "Prohibitively expensive" when you are unemployed basement dweller.

Oppo did 3D face ID with the Find X a year ago, it's a mechanised slider.

Never mind the braindead iToddlers, what is that androgynous thing on the stage, presenting?

No.

512GB 11 PRO MAX AU $2499 !!!

Attached: 2019-09-11 14.32.33 www.techradar.com ce38e1a49734.jpg (642x394, 73K)

really, where's he at now?

>base model is still 64gb
yikes.

You mean AIDS, right?

wow lol

>$400 more for one extra camera lense
Christ.

>moving parts
>not waterproof
>makes weird motor noise
Is it really a better solution?

Moving parts rated for 200,000+ uses, yeah? A really quiet noise beats a permanent notch, that's for sure.
As for water resistance, that's up to the individual user. I don't work near water or anything so it isn't an issue, if water resistance actually covered water damage according to the rated specification in warranty then I would care for it. As of now I'm too afraid to even put my let anything more than rain touch my phone because if it does fuck up I'm still forced to front the cost despite it being water resistant.

>64gb
yes that is truly pathetic as fuck. My old iphone 4s sitting my drawer is 64gb ... !!

Woooo!

You don't get to count your pecker width on the sides of the notch as "extra screen" dude. Looks way better in the photoshop and no heterosexual person gives a fuck about bezels anyway

>512GB
Storing this much data on a fucking phone

my 256gb 8 is filled to the brim with flac and use it to drive a proper DAP when i am in the mood.

Lossless people love storage

Attached: image.jpg (2448x3264, 3.67M)

But he's too stupid to go to a doctor.

He transcended this realm

>Also since when everyone is cool about bezels in 2019?
Since my Samsung S8+ came with so thin bezels that there practically are no bezels anymore. I can't rest my finger there since it's way too thin for that. I'll rather have that than a bullet hole or a big [censored] bar in the view. They are fixing a non-issue and even that is done with the laziest way possible.

I literally never gave a shit about bezels. It's why I purchased an iPhone 8 256GB the same day that the XR dropped.

Then black it out and enjoy your bezel while all the people who don't have autism get extra screen.

Give me a way to scoot my notification bar down so it can be unobstructed and I will.

That's what the developer option in Android does.

kek

I like how the notch isn't cool anymore. Well that was the shortest meme ever.

He also invented Pixar

>Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave.
oh fuck off. jobs would have been fine with this level of faggotry.
>Imagine, if you will, paying $1000 for a phone.
yeah fuck no.
>He created the computer and the smartphone and the tablet and the music player. Basically he is the smartest man in the world.
lmao.

Attached: 1565078924718.png (870x668, 1017K)

> the notch isn't cool anymore
it was always ridiculed and never cool. it was just the trendies who have to have the latest iShiny were forced to like it or not have the latest hardware...

Funny thing is REEEEEEEEd about the headphone jack for yeats and held on to my 6 for dear life but now i with good BT IEMS and a good DAP it does not bother me in the slightest... (thanks to the miracle of chinkshit)

iphone 11 pro max (what a gay name) - 512gb. the price in aussie dollarydoos.. much wow.

apple.com/au/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-11-pro/6.5-inch-display-512gb-midnight-green
forgot the screenshot:

Attached: 1552924351098.png (1007x933, 206K)

people said this about the notch
retards still bought it because it's apple

I'm surprised you can get them at all, given the encryption laws.

god i wish she would bite me

Witness me, 512GB iPhone 11 Pro Max in Norway with our 25% VAT is 1,921.88 United States Dollar

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-11 08-51-32.png (1123x728, 233K)

that's a good point. if the australian government are going to force people and corporations to help them break into secure systems then it makes me suspect that apple would go out of their way to send us backdoored versions of the phone and operating system.

>Buy refurbished S9+ for $600, to replace 2 year old phone I got for $250
>feel a bit guilty about spending so much on something that does all the same things old phone did
>see this shit

Attached: 5911114+_f6468b4ebbfea4302950560d4a34387b.jpg (475x722, 52K)

> 25% vat
ouch.

no bezel > bezel > notchshit

> WHATS THE MATTER ARE YOU POOR ?

lel thanks for this i was too busy to find iit on their site...

> OMITTED FROM KEYNOTE

holy fuck

>> WHATS THE MATTER ARE YOU POOR ?
nobody is too poor to get one on a monthly contract with an unscrupulous telecommunications provider ;)

>Still rocking a OnePlus 5
>Still laughing at the thought of paying over $400 for a decent phone

Attached: 1449102606539.jpg (320x180, 9K)

Why they gave the $999 Iphone 11 Pro the smallest screen.

Attached: wth.jpg (684x513, 53K)

>Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs actually did something beside marketing?

I feel you there. Had a Note 4 for 3 years which bit the bullet and bought a used S7 edge for 150€ (~$165) and pic related is me whenever I look at the prices of new phones.

Attached: 1521837420703.jpg (241x252, 17K)

oooooOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH YEEEEEEAAAAAAA THE NEW IPHONEEEEEEEEEEE OOOooooOOoOoooOOo

Same prices as last year's iPhones

Why? This is what Jobs wanted all along.

Remove all the cameras and add a in-screen fingerptint reader
Remove mic add 3 microphones 1 top 1 under and 1 lateral (like in onrplus phones)
Keep the shitty camera and sensors
Done

You can resell them in 2 years time at almost the same price.
That is why Apple is the greatest.
A brand new Note 10+ has already dropped to the equivalent of USD820 here.

This still isn't worse than the 3950 ryzen value wise

Oh no! Now Android manufacturers will come with even uglier notches.

Attached: 1568169476757.png (159x57, 16K)

"Iphone11promax"

Jesus Christ. Have they forgotten what apples core identity is? SIMPLE and SHINY not "IPHONE11PROMAX" What a stupid fucking name.

This is where they have gone astray. What made iPhones the hit they are is the simplicity and, love it or not, the "this is it, take it or leave it" approach. I can kind of see a smaller and larger version, but it should really stay consistent with proper naming conventions (which is there literally every other tech manufacturer fails miserably.) iPhone 11 and iPhone 11+. Even the s year nonsense shouldn't exist to be honest. Or just name them with the years like they do with the MacBooks. iPhone 2019 and iPhone 2019+. Sorry, I'm a naming autist but even for non-autists it seems preferable to have logical, simple, elegant naming conventions across all of tech. Instead we get alphanumeric soup.

Biting hurts.

>And yes, Norway is one of the most heavily taxed countries in the world with a total tax burden of roughly 45% of GDP– almost 4x Hong Kong and nearly twice the US.
Yikes, how how do people stand for this robbery?

Apple hasn't been simple in an eternity.
iPad
iPad Mini
iPad Air
iPad Pro 10"
iPad Pro 12"
iPhone 5C to indicate budget
iPhone XR to indicate budget
Get rid of budget tag completely and go with iPhone Pro moniker for the regular models, despite the 11 being worse than the XS when it comes to build quality and screen.
Plus -> Max, because 11 Pro Max sounds better than 11 Pro+? Why not just use the iPad Pro or Apple Watch scheme and list the size instead of using Plus or Max? It's all so confusing.
Not as bad as Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, etc. names though, but it's getting there.

/thread

iPhone 11 Prolapse

good, he deserves to suffer for the monstrosity he unleashed upon the world

somebody please post that graph meme from one of keynotes where they compare cpu performance with 2 bar charts one marked with 1x other 2x

Explain to me why stupid people don't deserve to be fleeced. It's why Apple is getting into finance. That's where the stupid people are.

>being this poor

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 33K)

This, I love my OP5

Why? Apple was never good.

Just don't drop your phone retard

its jewish behaviour

>Free healthcare and free college
that's it, everything is expensive in most of the countries from western europe, here in Germany a Iphone 11 pro max 512 GB cost around 1650 Eur aka 1815 $

Attached: 1.jpg (1022x861, 66K)