What’s the easiest programming language to learn that’ll land me a decent paying job the fastest

What’s the easiest programming language to learn that’ll land me a decent paying job the fastest

Attached: EEC61CD1-40B7-4852-B478-F4D5476EE984.png (324x243, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

automatetheboringstuff.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ABAP
avoid any language that usually pops on around Jow Forums threads

Assembly

unironically java and javascript

python. its easy and is very popular

python
literally pseudocode as a language

JavaScript

This honestly. They're not that difficult to learn, and hold your hand when things go wrong. And there's tons of positions for them.

English

I only want to get into programming for hobby purposes, just for fun, making dumb games other than flash but each and every one of the tutorial videos is a fucking "hello world". They go on hours about how printing plain text works and I literally fall asleep waiting for the good stuff to happen. Worst of all, I can't just skip ahead because during the 3 hours of bullshit they explain a terminology or two that's specific to that particular language and if I missed it I lose what the guy is talking about. Just once I'd like to see a programming tutorial that doesn't start with fucking hello world. I's like a fucking international criminal law that you can't start your programming tutorial other than hello world. In AS3 not once I used printing plain text.

What do I have to google to get a tutorial that actually teaches useful, and practical things?

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-03-10-08h04m23s272.png (960x738, 945K)

Sounds like you'd probably have more success with a book than a video - much easier not to miss stuff when you quickly skim over a boring section in a book than when you completely skip one in a video. Here's a pretty neat Python 3 book in website form:
automatetheboringstuff.com/
(If you still want to watch some videos, the chapters also link to some relevant YouTube videos by the author.)

The famous scripting languages like Python and JS.

why do you need a tutorial
there's documentation for everything. just decide how you want to draw your graphics and do it.

you can just make a new thread for that book (again) in order to shill it more effectively

> decent paying job the fastest
Consider why not everyone with a low paid shit job is just doing what you're going for - a fast decent paying job.

... do you even have a degree?

Assembly

That'll work too. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out

True but the documentations assumes you know how to handle stuff, ie in as3 when you get a text input it's going to be a string whether if it's a number or letter and functions can't handle it as an integer until it is converted. I didn't even know what was doing wrong because the documentation assumed that I know its not going to be an integer by default.

what kind of backwards ass type system allows for that confusion?

BSCE

What do you guys consider as "learning" a language?
Knowing most of the standard library functions and stuff? Knowing the syntax and basic operations while looking at the documentation for the rest? Knowing absolutely everything like a god?

That's not the point. My point is if I don't even know what I'm supposed to look up in the documentation, the documentation is not going to be any helpful.

C is fucking redpilled

If you want to truly master a language you must know everything.

when you can make the thingy do what you want it to do
if you can't then you have to learn more
There's nothing wrong with Hello World as a first project when learning a language.
Maybe lazyfoo's website will be more relevant to you. He's teaching the SDL library in c++. Lesson 1 is creating a window, lesson 2 is drawing an image onto it. The tutorials also cover drawing geometry, sprites, animation, handling mouse and keyboard input. That's probably what you're looking for.
Of course, it assumes prior knowledge of c++ so if you can't bother sitting down to learn your Hello World, you aren't going to get to the fun stuff.

>C++
whenever you hear this word stop listening OP

It's already too late for you if you are asking that, better go flip burgers. Never going to make it with that attitude either.

c is the easiest. dont listen to brainlets.

dont listen to these retards
python is always required as a secondary lamguage when you need to do some scripting.
learn Java and Sql first.

But what about a C++, Python and R combo

>I didn't even know what was doing wrong
Were there no error messages or anything to clue you in?

JS or python.

React