Welcome to the post-capitalist utopia where the best your money can buy is absolutely shit! Did you think you could...

Welcome to the post-capitalist utopia where the best your money can buy is absolutely shit! Did you think you could travel with your travel sized keyboard? Certainly not without unseating the USB port from the PCB inside, right? Please, take my money and fuck my ass!

Attached: IMG_20190911_131156.jpg (3036x4048, 2.82M)

>travel sized keyboard
>exposed key mechanical shit that's taller than a stack of five macbooks
No. That's just a shit product you fell for because you don't fucking use your brain.

this.

You know why this happened? Because you're a dumbfuck who didn't unplug the cable before packing it. And don't even try to tell me otherwise. I've seen this a million times before. Shut the fuck up and get off my board, you sperg.

if it doesn't have mechanical shit that's taller than a stack of five macbooks, then what the fuck is the point in having it? I could just use a stack of five macbooks if I liked having a keyboard 3 microns thick.

>mech keyboard for travel

I doubt anyone who owns a mech keyboard has left their basement let alone traveled anywhere.

lmao
you deserve it you retard

>travel keyboard
lmao
kys retard

lmao roasted
Here's your leddit gold

these 60% $300 HHKB-type keyboards are for rainbow-sock trannies who don't use their computer for anything other than browsing Jow Forums, shitty python "coding" and gaming

>post-capitalist utopia
You having to shell cash endlessly to consume crappy disposable products is the capitalist's dream.

Imagine being this helpless.

Attached: sodder.png (320x320, 36K)

>best
Got claims to back it up? Just because it's a huge meme with a huge price tag, don't make it even good.

It doesn't even sit flush. Nice try though.

>the best money can buy

Hire me (a fellow capitalist) to build you one with machined aluminum with laser etched letters.

It would be 1/2th the profile height and I can setup what ever autist layout you want.
*cough* DAVORAK *cough*

>traveling with a mech keyboard like some OCDtard
uhhhmmmmm...

>can't even spell aluminium
lmao

/mkg/ was a mistake

>working remotely for several months at a time using a company macbook with the butterfly switches
ye

i won't be home for a very long time. i am hoping i can find someone in the electronics markets here that is willing to do it. i don't care if i am overcharged for being white

>traveling with a keyboard
yes my laptop has one built in, it works nicely

>fuck up thing because you're careless
>IT'S THE PROBLEM WITH THE SYSTEM
What's wrong with you people?

>travel keyboard
>not even high-profile case
It's like you want it to break

>ɔsƎ

revspace ftw

Solder it back on then you retard.
Or are you just a useless söyboy who spends all his time and money consuming and has no practical skills?

Why is this a big problem? It means your cable won't break easily, if you don't want to you can solder it in there.

>It doesn't even sit flush. Nice try though.
Even worse.

>travel sized keyboard
>raised keys

are you retarded user?
heres a real travel sized keyboard
i can say with certainty, as i own one of these, that you can use this tiny keyboard as a flail to beat someone with and it will continue to function as normal
if you beat it too hard you can take it apart and bend the metal backplate into shape again

Attached: 81lcBssZpuL._SX466_.jpg (466x362, 22K)

lmao pussy
learn to reject capitalism and built your shit yourself as much as possible. You can't sell shitty switches, cables or pcbs because nobody would buy them. You can skimp on those parts when selling a whole keyboard.

>built your shit yourself
you didn't build your keyboard yourself you retarded pussy you got fucked because you overpaid on parts someone else made and cucked yourself into doing a bunch of mindless soldering

Unless you make the switches yourself assembling a keyboard from parts usually cost more than buying a prebuilt.
/mkg/ is that way. Go back.