Yes, I am mentally retarded, how could you tell?

Attached: img_5b6e4770e6897.jpg (650x300, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2019/09/03/what-is-the-best-free-archiver-to-extract-archives-and-compress-files
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All wintoddlers are retarded.

oh god I'm having PTSD from back when I helped my parents get rid of "viruses" on their laptops
This is literally the average windows user

haha
it's just like shoving all the garbage/dirty laundry in your closet when someone comes over

Attached: wow.png (452x158, 10K)

clean

Attached: clean.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

what's wrong with desktop icons?
I use my computer to work not take screenshots of the background, having easy top level access to my shit is better then needing to search for it.

>behind multiple windows
>easy access

Except pro!

do this negros
I make lots of files, it's easy to sort and find desu

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 297K)

minimize all, full access to desktop, or you can not be poor and get a large 4k monitor and a program to move windows, I have one that will move windows anywhere I want and any size I want with ctrl+numpad numbers, no idea how I lived without dual monitor tools.

>Pictures go into Pictures
>Documents go into Documents
>Files you're working on normally hang around in "Downloads"
>Videos go into Videos
>Music goes into Music
>libs go into drive root
>most frequently used programs are pinned to the taskbar
>semi-used programs are pinned to the start menu

I know where everything is and don't need to search for it yet my desktop doesn't have a single file on it.

Attached: anime desktop.png (1918x1080, 2.06M)

nuh uh, downloads folder is hard to access.
working directory should be desktop

based clean desktop. My icons are hidden until double-click.

Attached: wangblows.png (2560x1440, 2.08M)

Being disorganized is not necessarily mentally retarded desu.

I put stuff on my desktop if I need to click and drag to open programs, like GZdoom or certain emulators that don’t have a frontend

Because you think that Touhou is anime.

Finding that one spreadsheet you worked on a month ago is much harder and much more frustrating if you have to check every file in every cluster of xlsx files on your desktop than if you just open a file manager and sort by name/date/whatever, not to mention that all that clutter makes finding program launcher icons harder too. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't use the desktop, just do it in a sane way, like make a folder for the stuff you're currently working on, or create links to folders like documents, downloads, etc.

Why yes, I do teach java. How could you tell?

Attached: 1567374691991.png (2560x1440, 2.89M)

>harsha sir dont.docx

single best hack for desktop threads

Because, you are a spam bot using pinterest images for us-vs-them bait threads?

ayy lmao

wtf this is actually easy to organize. The problem with my desktop is that it is hard to organize

>Animesh.b...
>datingapp.py
>durga sir dj.txt
>oops.txt
:D:D:D:DDDDD

>sunny.jpeg

Win+X for a quick terminal should cover all your needs, otherwise maybe Win+R for other malware you require yourself to use.

You realize you can disable all the icons, while still having the option to use the desktop for icons when needed, without having to toggle manually?

cd Downloads

No, this is literally the average person. Do you realize how low IQ the average NORMIE is? I've seen much worse desktops with icons cascading on top of eachother on macs.

friendly reminder: this is the recommended archive program now.

ghacks.net/2019/09/03/what-is-the-best-free-archiver-to-extract-archives-and-compress-files

Attached: serveimage.png (280x140, 6K)

>type 12 characters instead of already being where you want
ah yes, this is much better

>cd Do[tab][enter]

You post on Jow Forums

>working full time to advertise your shitty wangblows program on Jow Forums

Attached: 1384314991195.jpg (545x550, 69K)

Here you go mate.

Attached: Hide Folder.jpg (824x736, 224K)

>*hovers over your folder*
what now, incel?

I made you a picture outlining your choices

Attached: the far better way.png (405x172, 7K)

>do nothing
that implies that the terminal isnt already open for some fucking reason

It's type vs don't type nigger, why do you choose type?

because i would launch the terminal with literally 2 keys and type a simple command instead of using the cursor to go to the desktop/find the icon, nigger

Saving word documents individually on the desktop is the objectively superior way to save them.

on my mother desktop there is no free space left ;'(

And what are you going to do once you've typed your way into your documents folder? Type out the filename like some kind of faggot or use your cursor like in my approach?

did you offer to help her choose a new one since hers is full?

>using a mouse
>efficient
Imagine believing this

>type out the filename
i could do that if i wanted, but i would rather do like said and use the autocomplete function to open the document

>Go to the dentist
>150 folders on his desktop with non-capitalized patient names
>Moves the cursor around manually searching for my folder

Attached: R5KEac6.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Even going from corner to opposite corner I can mouse to my documents in 1.35 seconds.

>going to documents folder is hard/slow in a terminal
nice, now try finding a specific file in those same 1.35 seconds with a fucking mouse

Background please.

>iconlets

Attached: 1557926388437.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

This

>not using VeraCrypt and hiding the file as a random fuck off file in some random fuck off game

Attached: 1553528116371.png (600x450, 455K)

>windows 7
>mpc-hc
>chromium
>tor
>ccleaner
>speccy
>daemontools
>bandicam

>Udemy-Pla...

Are you coming at me from some sort of impoverished filelet background where you don't have more files than you can remember the name of? If not, we both have to look for the file first anyway.

Anyway, just to please you, I went into my larges file folder, containing over 140 files, and found a file I wanted in 4.26 seconds according to my stopwatch.

C:\> dir

ccleaner is unironically a top tier program.

I just double-click to hide my icons on the desktop. Using Windows 10 LTSC 2019 with Startisback and Fences.

Attached: ltsc.png (2560x1440, 767K)

It's ungoogled chromium, sweetie and MPC-HC is based

>4 seconds
slower than my terminal
i searched my visual studio repos folder for a file and opened it in less time than that
>ungoogled chromium
>mpc-hc
both shit

>both shit

Attached: 1541202466117.gif (480x287, 667K)

>mpc-hc
mpv if you arent autistic
mpv.net if you are and cant configure mpv for 5 minutes one time and be done with it
>ungoogled chromium
firefox

>windows 7
Stopped redditing here.

If you had eyes you'd see MPV is right there. It happens to be absolute shit since by default it comes with zero options.

>Firefox
Please be bait.

>by default it comes with zero options
learn how to read the post you are quoting maybe?
>mpv if you arent autistic
>mpv.net if you are and cant configure mpv for 5 minutes one time and be done with it
>windows 10 is reddit

I read your post you absolute cock sucking, knuckle dragging, nigger-brained buffoon. I don't want to configure a shitty media player for five minutes when I already have MPC-HC with madvr installed.

Attached: 1556317385254.png (1062x942, 301K)

>wojak
again
>mpv if you arent autistic
>mpv.net if you are and cant configure mpv for 5 minutes one time and be done with it

ill write that again to make it clear one more time
you do not need to configure mpv.net, it is mpv but with good defaults and a good frontend

>how could you tell?
You've made a post on 4channel

Does MPV allow you to seamlessly download and install subtitles through the player itself?

You saved the thumbnail.

if you are smart enough to drag and drop a file from github into the mpv folder, yes, you can
but since you are a wojak folder that might be too much

Huh, that's really not what I asked.

>Does MPV allow you to seamlessly download and install subtitles through the player itself?
>if you are smart enough to drag and drop a file from github into the mpv folder, yes, you can
file from github = the plugin for subtitles, you fucking tech illiterate nigger

We're talking about in it's downloaded, default state. The answer is no.

>right click
>untick show desktop icons
done

>using inferior software because you are too much of a brainlet to either download the superior option with better defaults (read: mpv.net) or take 5 minutes of your life and configure it to suit you better (mpv)
imagine being this much of a retard
do you also use utorrent?

is this a thing again?
not sure if by peer pressure, group think, or just myself being autistic, I used to keet a very clean desktop. Now I don't give a crap anymore, I still try to keep it minimal, logical and organized, but I relaized that refusing to use convenient shortcuts was pushing me over the spectrum.
I also noticed, most people are using desktop icons more liberaly nowadays. I still cringe when overdo it, but I think I've found my own balance.

>using inferior software
Again, MPV is inferior.

>do you also use utorrent?
Buddy, you are absolutely fucking blind and have the memory of a down syndrome goldfish.

people who put the taskbar anywhere other than the bottom are not good people. They're almost as bad as people who hide the taskbar. They are all going to burn in a lake of fire for doing that.

>mpv is inferior
if you are talking about mpv and not mpv.net, yes, this is true for DEFAULTS, but literally anything else rapes mpc
>you are absolutely fucking blind and have the memory of a down syndrome goldfish
went back and checked, you use qbit
for windows its not that bad, good
i think that proves that actual humans have the capability to go search for something, unlike niggers, who want everything handled to them despite it being of inferior quality

based

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 16K)

I'm glad my choice in torrenting software at least soothes your apparent autism. Maybe you can stop replying now.

>autism
no, i just prefer to use the best software available to me instead of downloading shit
>p-please stop
kek

>i just prefer to use the best software available to me
Great, I'm not you though. Autist.

imagine two fuckers at the pearly gates, one of them comes to jesus and he says,
>you my son you were a slave to your illness, you ate babies, tortured old ladies out of boredom, dismantled 17 laborers pension funds, started 5 wars and even attempted 3 genocides. But all is forgiven, your mind is clear and you may enter
>now you, you cheeky little cunt, you motherfucking absolute filth, you've never used the taskbar in the right place, and you freaking took pride in it. YOU MOTHERFUCKER will burn forever. GTFO GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. GO TO HELL.

so you prefer to use one of the worst options available just so you can call the people who do try to use good software autistic?
sounds pretty autistic to me

Attached: 555.gif (555x555, 555K)

You didn't even recognize that I had both MPV and qBittorrent installed in the first place. You're either blind or retarded, that's all there is to it.

>I don't want to configure a shitty media player for five minutes when I already have MPC-HC with madvr installed.

>hit tab twice
>bash interpreter: do you want Documents or Downloads
>have to type out Dow and hit tab+enter
bazinga

Yes, thank you for quoting me.

>durga sir dj.txt
>harsha sir dont.docx
>css.txt

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Try Bandizip, anons. It has archive preview from the context menu.

Attached: bandizip-context3.png (730x333, 18K)

>He doesn't stash his most import files in Doom .wads

desktop bred
they're not even trying to show off but out of the very few pics posted 2 of them already had a black taskbar matching the bottom portion color of the wallpaper, without any extra effects outside the simple color matching.
and here I was thinking that I was a genius. and unique.

one of these .crx files is not like the other

Attached: 1541696099320.png (1048x307, 39K)

based
cringe
kill yourself, chink shill

botnet