Mozilla, please stop

private-network.firefox.com/

>vpn addon
>uses cloudflare
>free while in beta

First DNS, now this?
I just want my browser to display websites correctly.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11 Firefox Private Network.png (607x114, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.cloudflare.com/t/archive-is-error-1001/18227/3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the problem with that lol

Attached: yowtf.png (200x200, 48K)

based firefox

Firefox shouldn't support DNS period, I have the IP addresses of all relavent servers in my head already

So now cloudflare will have all your data.
YIKES

Yup. It's a trap.

Attached: file.png (701x497, 66K)

Why don't you create your own DNS and VPN server, since (((you))) say it is (((bad)))?

>Why don't you create your own DNS and VPN server, since (((you))) say it is (((bad)))?
That's not the point. The point is that imho stuff like dns and vpn should not be handled by a browser.

>allowing software pieces to override system-wide settings such as DNS to route requests through Cloudflare
>now giving out """"free"""" proxy services through their friends' providers
>there's definitely no catch goyim, trust us
Yeah nah, Mozilla can fuck right off. I considered coming back to Firefox at some point, but I'm definitely staying away now.

Nice, suck Google's dongle then!

Attached: images.jpg (678x452, 17K)

I'll think I'll change to IceCat.

But it's only private if you work at Cloudflare. I don't get why Mozilla is calling it private when it clearly is not.

68.0 when

Firefox people are gnomefags, you can't expect them to try to do things in a unixy way
You can always change set it to use your system defined DNS, this is a massive upgrade over whatever ISPs push on retards, specially now that ISPs on places like Australia are banning websites they dislike from their DNS servers
though cloudflare's track record on censorship isn't good, but they haven't banned any site from their DNS (archive.is isn't banned, it's just misconfigured from both sides)
The free VPN won't last long, most of their betas that were from a partner stopped being free quite fast, see pocket

To achieve what, exactly?

It's being worked on.

If I'm going to be spied on, at least I'd rather use a decent product. Firefox is shit and still spies on you.

>vpn with cloudflare
What's wrong with these people

>they haven't banned any site
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mozilla is antifa affiliate company

Go back to Jow Forums, thanks!

Mozilla is a tranny garbage browser.

.t buttblasted cuckzilla shill

go back to thanks!

How is that any different from any vpn? VPNs also have information about your entire subscription payment :)

What site have they banned from their DNS? None
Fuck off back to pol, fucking subhuman

archive.is

See
>(archive.is isn't banned, it's just misconfigured from both sides)
As every pol subhuman you literally can't read, fucking degenerate

Stop spreading this bullshit.
community.cloudflare.com/t/archive-is-error-1001/18227/3

Look mom, I win the Internet!

lol id rather my small independent ISP have my browsing activity than cloudflare

Any other VPN service does not think they control the internet and who gets to use it. Also, you glow way too much for your opinion to be of value.

>Cloudflare PR said it's not their fault so that must be true

People still use forefox? Havent used that shit for a decade atleast