Why phones cost more in EU?

Why phones cost more in EU?

Attached: 1547845163111.jpg (722x768, 66K)

import duties and taxes for (((free))) healthcare and to feed and house immigrants

I think the better question is "why is this an actual question".

>(((free))) healthcare
Enjoy your overpriced healthcare, burger.

Tariffs and VATs.

At least our tariffs go to healthcare for us, the US tariffs go to Israel.

also, I forgot, but this and a few thingies here and there.
Once more, refer to

Your tariffs go towards rapefugees and a healthcare system on the brink of a collapse like NHS's. I hope none of you fags ever need an ambulance in the EU, because you might have to deal with the fact it's not going to come.

That happened with my dad actually. Got an anneurhism and died while slowly bleeding out inside. Ambulance took 40 minutes to come. By then it was too late.
He was 52

>every country is the UK
Cope

RIP
I hope now you hate commies

Barely any US money goes and stays in Israel.
Most of it gets immediately spent on US defense companies.
The majority of US federal spending is social programs. Social Security (pension everyone gets at 67) makes up the biggest chunk, while Medicare (healthcare for old people) takes the next biggest slice.
So yeah, it's government benefits for boomers, the exact people who want to cut shit like food stamps.

I currently live in the UK, but am American. I was in Cambridge 2 or 3 weekends ago, and a girl was going into anaphylactic shock... the ambulance literally took over an hour to arrive.

Attached: total_spending_pie,__2015_enacted.png (1003x915, 146K)

phone plans are way cheaper

>$50.2 billion
>barely any money
I mean, that's like 3 times our GDP but whatever.

There is also digital storage tax in some EU countries

Because of the value added tax.

speak for your own country, Mongoloid. No refugees in the east

Taxes are theft. But I'd still rather 33% tax in Europe and get free Healthcare and education than pay 23% tax in America and pay extra for Healthcare and education.

Income taxes aren't the same as sales taxes or VATs.

communism lite

doesn't even have to be. Swedish residents are reportedly very likely to be faced with this.
Duh. Not all of Europe is a social democracy. Just most of it.

Enjoy waiting in line until you die, and paying even if you dont need it. Gotta pay for Ahmed’s baby somehow right?

Not sure if it applies to all countries, but there's 2 week period to return anything purchased over long distance (online) without giving a reason.
Prices have to account for that.

Out of the $50B spent on "international affairs", which encompasses a lot of things like all the operating costs of the Department of State, only about $3B goes to Israel.
In return, that money spent on other countries wins the US critical influence around the world.

What country are you in with such a small economy? A tiny island? Zimbabwe?

I don't know about sweden, but here the ambulance only takes >10 mins if you live in an extremely remote area like Finnmark.

>What country are you in with such a small economy? A tiny island?
Yes, Iceland.

Do. Why do. WHY FUCKING DO YOU STUPID SPIC

I mean the US has literally 1000x the population of Iceland, so the numbers are going to be a bit bigger.

Have sex

Because healthcare and college are free :3

The size of the population is only relevant when you're talking about funding things in your own country, such as healthcare and housing. The $3 billion you spend on Israel is completely disconnected from your population size.

Did you not read what I said? It's mostly a subsidy to help the US defense industry.
Even then, it's pretty controversial here in the US because a lot of people don't like Israel, but they're in a strategically advantageous location.

Better quality

>Did you not read what I said? It's mostly a subsidy to help the US defense industry.
Still, it is disconnected from your population size. If you need a tank and three missiles to defeat an enemy, that doesn't suddenly become more expensive just because you have more citizens. In other words, the $3 billion is in proportion to Israel's requirements, not to US population size. Also, I'm pretty sure the US lends money to Israel too?

So you're saying why $3B and not $3M?
The $3B is decided upon because it achieves some desired effect. If that effect is making Israel stronger because the US wants a powerful ally in the middle east, that's that. So yes, you could say it's because of Israel's requirements, but congress has determined that $3B will buy them what they want from Israel.

>VAT
>BS digital storage tax for the content cartels
>import taxes
>USD-EUR relation
>2-year mandatory warranty priced in (for proof, swiss only requires 1 year warranty and it's sometimes cheaper (esp. Apple products) to buy there and bring over. Really helpful that the border is just a line on the ground in the middle of Constance lmao)

First-world in 2019 means EU west.
Everywhere else is far behind.

Whatever you say, sweaty :^)

If you have to pay for school or hospital you're in third-world
;^)

You either pay in taxes or with cash.
Nothing is truly free.

Pay my air tax right nao!

*someone* has to pay for Brexit.

And the MPs have voted it's the people who have to pay for it. Pretty pathetic and petty.