Tha inventor of Linux uses Apple products. What's your exuse?

Tha inventor of Linux uses Apple products. What's your exuse?

Attached: 1568208024135.jpg (619x442, 46K)

I didn't invent a retarded OS.

Linux is a kernel, dummy.

Overpriced,linus is probably well off enough that it doesnt matter.

>invented
He reimplement some shitty 1970's OS design.

I thought the guy from Linus Tech Tips invented Linux

trips checks out

He's running linux, no dock dumbfuck.

He's also overweight and has regular mood swings and breakdowns, what's your excuse ?

Attached: tadahhh.jpg (917x900, 85K)

Apple products are too expensive for me to even consider and I'm fine with much cheaper alternatives. Maybe I'll get an iPad tho.
It's still a Macbook

that doesn't make GNU/linux less retarded

I need a machine that can be fixed easily, is reliable, and will be reliable for years to come. I can't afford to buy useless expensive toys. I will lose money if I cannot work fast enough or if I spend too much time trying to solder on a new ssd cause an apple store is not within the town. I literally do not have time for Apple products.

He no longer uses apple products. Keep up to date retard.

>inventor

How many times are you going to make this stupid thread? Linus Torvalds hasn't used an Apple laptop since 2015.

Attached: torvalds_apple_has_fallen_behind.png (533x316, 32K)

Is there a post of what he used now or a picture?

linus is a retarded faggot

his kids use macbooks and run linux on it. thats the story

He used a Sony Vaio but later he had a new discussion about current models and bought a Dell XPS 13 developer edition that came with Ubuntu.

Attached: torvalds_no_more_macbooks.png (532x475, 54K)

>a machine that is reliable and will be reliable for years to come

In my experience that has been more true of Apple products than the alternatives.

That's because your zoomer experience has been a $199 bargain bin Acer and then a $1500 Macbook Pro as a gift from grandma, so you are totally oblivious that there are anything between those two.

Macbook Air > VAIO Pro 11 > Dell XPS 13
No idea what he uses now, if he did change

What if someone made cheap laptops that are made of aluminium or something so that they can compete with MacBooks in aesthetics?
All non Mac laptops are plastic shit that's why nobody likes them.

They're running a bare kernel on Macs? Based hacker kids.

*battery explodes*
> that's reliability!

aluminium will get scratch marks and cuts all over in a few years
my carbon fiber VAIO doesn't have this problem

Thats not even Linus, lies

Vaio is extinct.

>All non Mac laptops are plastic shit that's why nobody likes them.
Without looking up online, name five non Mac laptops.

Attached: 1563468864982.jpg (720x714, 50K)

"No"

"i use linux as my operating system," i state proudly to the unkempt, bearded man. he swivels around in his desk chair with a devilish gleam in his eyes, ready to mansplain with extreme precision. "actually," he says with a grin, "linux is just the kernel. you use GNU+linux." i don't miss a beat and reply with a smirk, "i use alpine, a distro that doesn't include the GNU coreutils, or any other GNU code. it's linux, but it's not GNU+linux."

the smile quickly drops from the man's face. his body begins convulsing and he foams at the mouth as he drop to the floor with a sickly thud. as he writhes around he screams "I-IT WAS COMPILED WITH GCC! THAT MEANS IT'S STILL GNU!" coolly, i reply "if windows was compiled with gcc, would that make it GNU?" i interrupt his response with "and work is being made on the kernel to make it more compiler-agnostic. even if you were correct, you won't be for long."

with a sickly wheeze, the last of the man's life is ejected from his body. he lies on the floor, cold and limp. i've womansplained him to death.

Looks like he regularly consumes copious amounts of sugar as well.

That doesn't make it right, either.

Attached: my.600.lb.life.s05e10.james.ks.story.1080p.webrip.x264-heat.mkv-01_17_34.023.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

The inventor of linux no longer uses apple products.
What's your excuse?
>ftfy

hell, if I didn't care about money, I might do this just for the trackpad

I'm sure Linus is a multi-millionaire, so he can get whatever laptop he wants.