BEZELPHONE 11

BEZELPHONE 11

oh no no no no no no

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>maxresdefault.jpg
as you are one to talk

no argument

>talking with no argument either
:okhand:

i don't need to make any arguments. the pic says it all.

notch remains the same size.. bezels are actually fatter than iPhone X. Samsung S10+ almost no bezels and tiny notch.

It's over. Crapple is dead

>hole punch

by this point they should've included a under screen camera and under screen fingerprint reader

also why the fuck is ip11 pro smaller than ip11? people that want smaller phone have to pay more what in the fuck?

It's pretty sad that the over a year older note 9 is better than the newest pro iPhone in every way except the camera

I don't care either ways, idc about the apple vs android faggottory, i just prefer a phone that can make calls and can access whatsapp.
Perhaps upgrading to a GNU/Linux OS based phone is the best decision as i can do all the calls and these stuff on it PLUS have a Free OS.

how do you even hold that samsung

What's the difference? I don't see any real difference between the two.

>green bubbles
>in 2019
reported to the fbi

>GNU/Linux OS phone
enjoy your shitty battery life

>have phone with no bezel
>constantly registering erroneous touches at edges
>mfw

Attached: DC82A63A-1445-4A58-9B5F-C6F658E8E486.png (600x600, 443K)

oh the battery is shit? sry haven't heard about that, made me change my opinion a little bit on GNU/Linux phones (also whats the correct way to call these phones as Linux phones can be interrupted as android phones for some people)

>break the screen
>has to pay the equivalent of a phone for replacement
or
>break non curved screen
>easily change the entire display for half the price
hmmmmm

oh no no no

>wasting screen space for a home button
OH NO NO NO NO

I can tell you it’s going to be shit because phones are not PCs and phones have hardware that the stock kernel would have no idea what to do with
The only reason Android is as good as it is, is due to extensive kernel modifications that are often too complex to maintain between versions and are specific to a device
It’s reasonable to expect that a device which relies on generic kernels is going to be pretty shit compared to a tailored solution

oh. i think a lot of stuff about android just clicked for me, especially on "Why x doesn't work on y even so y is so similar to z which supports x" thx i guess

As someone that has done a fair amount of work on custom kernels for Android because I was sick and fucking tired of all the horrible pajeet kernels that were literally just taking the stock kernel source and using the same Makefile and scripts as every other fucking jeet and essentially releasing the same fucking kernel under a different name, I can agree with this.

Stock Linux kernel will be complete shit on phones. It'll have a ton of extra modules enabled that it won't godsdamn need, supporting hardware it doesn't even have, which it will waste cpu time on at boot trying to detect and configure hardware that isn't there. Then it'll load all of the modules any fucking way for ACPI just in case the hardware is connected some time later, and the justification will be some dumb shit like wanting to make sure that the end user doesn't have to install modules themselves or wrappers, if they decide to do something seriously fucking niche like connecting a printer directly to the phone over OTG.

The Linux kernel, even after being optimized, is not meant to run on phones. That's why Linux phones NEVER succeed. Android works because it was ported from Linux by paid professionals specifically to handle being used on mobile devices by many manufacturers. Thousands of man hours went into development and testing of the Android kernel. Right now, as it stands, the version of the Linux kernel for shit like the librem is being developed by a small handful of people via a crowdfunded project, not dozens of developers at company willing to throw as much money at it as necessary to get the right talent.

>barely visible
iPhone? More like iFrame

Yeah I'm not sure why they didn't just use the OnePlus 7 Pro for comparison. Not only is it better than any samsmeg bullshit but there's no screen wasted on buttons or cameras

Attached: 1568229661231.png (1440x2664, 2.62M)

>mfw you get v& instead for outing yourself as a pedo since 12 year old girls are the only ones that give a shit in crucifixion+2,019 years

>mfw i forgot my face

Attached: Neil.jpg (700x500, 136K)

I like a little bezel
Holding the phone when watching a video won't stop bringing up menus or be uncomfortable to hold etc
I also like forehead and chin bars with good speakers in

Attached: 1424225346495.jpg (400x320, 39K)

A little bezel is good though
And curved edges are disgusting

Why does android look so ugly and bloated

Who the fuck cares about bezels?

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1555570203876.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

Don't worry. In two or three years when Apple shows a bezeless phone, just remember to pretend be excited, my applel friendo.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-11-16-at-4.18.17-PM-780x457.jpg (780x457, 22K)

>literally selling the same phone from 2017
Lmao. What's wrong with crApple?

because Apple still use LCD. it's thicker than OLED.

I'm ok with bezels

>implying the holeshit isn't as bad
it's actually worse as it's there all the time, especially when watching videos
applel doesn't have that problem
they're both just as shit, either give me a normal top bezel or none at all

>A13
>6GB RAM
>3 amazing cameras
> 120hz display
>1200 nits HDR
>Dolby
Yeah kys rakesh

B

apple good

Attached: 3D72FE15-4897-4020-BA26-A8624F9EF11C.jpg (250x250, 5K)

wait till it hits reviewers, doubt it'll be a noticable difference other than apples shitty oversaturation even though thats mostly what normaloids care about

> 120hz display
Why do you need to lie?

BEZELED

Look at how the Samsung's UI and Icons look like a fucking toy.

YIKES

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1554364397216.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

based

Phones are not technology.

I would actually prefer if Samsung included a small amount of bezel instead of curving the display around the edges.
That shit gets old, fast. I'm tired of accidentally pressing side elements.

only women break their phone screen

get a wallet case and hold it by the cover like a book.

>devices shouldn't be functional right out of the box
>no, you should have to buy a case just to use it on a daily basis
just as bad as the isheep

baste

>it's actually worse as it's there all the time, especially when watching videos
Basically all video content is in 16:9 and these screens are a wider aspect ratio when in landscape orientation, so the image never reaches the notch on either of them.

basted

Edge screens are a retarded meme and at least Samsung is trying to rectify it by toning it down while the OP7 is the worst offender right now.

Not him but you should be getting a case anyway unless you're some faggy JewTube reviewer that gets a new phone every month.

is that a boy or is that a girl?

Completely missing the point.
You shouldn't need to buy an accessory for the device you already have to be functional.

he's holding it in the picture isn't he?

Attached: 1566195059346.jpg (250x205, 6K)

All phones need cases because they're fragile glass and aluminum sandwiches. Blame CrApple for starting that trend and normies for eating it up.

Yes

this
it drives me up a fucking wall when this happens

I don't see why bezels are such a big deal, I think the level of the iPhone X/11 is pretty end-game level stuff honestly.

Not that I like the iPhone in particular, I use the Samsung Galaxy S9 as it's the best practical high end option phone on the market at the moment at $330 on Amazon unlocked. It's place in the market is pretty /comfy/ atm
imo.

Attached: 1449446505378 (2018_01_12 08_41_22 UTC).jpg (512x512, 93K)

cringe

bast

sure, maybe if you watch your giggly little YouTube videos.
I watch films, which are mostly 21:9.

There are many things wrong with the iPhone, but having some small bezels is not one of them.

If you knew anything about ergonomics and usability you'd know this, but you're just a mindless faggot who looks at specs out of context, that's why you're attracted to chinkphones.

Bezel-free phones are an automatic no-buy for me (including iPhones).

>muh context
I was with you up until you started shitting on phones that are clearly better value than the iPhone 11. OP7 Pro is a chinkphone and has consistently been rated best of the year.

Why can'y anyone make a phone for one handed use anymore?!?!?! RRREEEEEEE!!!!!

Has everyone gone blind? Are people actually watching movies on their phones or something? Why do phones need these giant awkward screens?

blazed

bask

Apple, and Samsung are both shit.

Bulgog

Attached: Bulgog.png (3000x3000, 37K)

ew, android