Numpads or gtfo

if you don't use a numpad daily, or don't even have a numpad, you are a massive fag.

TKL keyboards are for fag gamers, and 60% keyboards are for fag trannies.

Attached: IMG_1157.jpg (1000x1333, 209K)

But I use a numpad daily for macros, for games.

Seperate numpad is objectively better.

>he doesn't use a numpad layer for superior ergonomics

What are you, an office worker?

Or maybe a cashier?

Real gamers use the numpad when they set up the keyboard in the way they want...
Yes! TKL keyboards are for FAGGOTS!

numpads are handist. I'm left handed and these things are for right handed fags only. fuck numpads.

You can get a numpad on the left side, dingdong.

engineer

>working at home
>having to enter many numbers manually

based & redpilled desu
tkl keyboardlets should gtfo my board

I never knew that you could use shift with the numpad to use the functions as if numlock was off until a few months ago.

People buy keyboards without numpads? What the fuck.

or just don't be poor and get yourself a small board when you don't need the numpad, but keep a board with one when you want to do actual work

you can also use the functions by pressing the buttons that have those functions

Can I get a keyboard that removes the numpad in exchange for larger keys? Or do I need it custom made?

>takes up more space
>better
Unless you meaning a gameboard, that you use with one hand and has a analog thumbstick. Then yes, for some games that's better.

Who said anything about working at home ?

ME REALIZING SOME ''PEOPLE'' STILL DID NOT NOTICE THEY HAVE NUMBERS RIGHT ABOVE LETTERS LMAO

Attached: 51.png (690x720, 664K)

tenkeyless bothers me more than it should
maybe just because i still have nightmares about an old flight sim where the view controls were hard-locked to the numpad and all i had was an old laptop.

>mfw Lego Racers 2 mapped the fucking car builder controls to the numpad
>mfw I have no face

I would but my desktray isn't big enough for a full sized keyboard and a mouse

OP, what do you take me for? Numpad is sued for super fast captcha in Jow Forums-X.

Attached: Untitled.png (638x171, 10K)

I'm a southpaw but I've always used the arrow keys on the numpad rather than the ones right below Print, Scroll Lock and Pause/Break. *sips* I wish I could go back to using an IBM XT again.

Cooler Master took some inspiration from that.

Attached: cm-masterkeys-pro-m-rgb[1].jpg (800x448, 251K)

Yeah, a rich one

BASED

Too bad about your typing errors. You could have been the best.

There is literally ZERO reason to not have mute/vol-down/vol-up or some other useful combination of keys in the blank space above the numpad

I'm busy masturbating.

At least Brazil is well served by NumPads.
The standard ABNT-2 layout has both, the dot and the comma on it.
You can import a Brazilian keyboard (that has a equivalent model in your country) to key also an extra key at the left side of the right shift.

Attached: 1280px-Qwerty_pt_BR-ABNT2.svg.png (1280x617, 71K)

based

>"shit" keys

great gatekeeping "anonymous"

I have this with white backlight and brown switches.
Pretty happy with it.
Only downside is the ABS plastic.

I too enjoy moving my hand all the way across my keyboard if i want to type 0 and 1

> he uses a numberpad with a nav bar.

I have a numpad on my 42% split keyboard.

>tfw fag gamer who has binds for 90% of keys, including numpad

>What is a requirement ID

WTF? Do you only have one hand?

Imagine being so autistic you made this fucking thread then kept necroing it for 8 hours

But is it big enough for a full sized keyboard and a trackball?

Attached: trackballs-2x1-lowres7167.jpg (1024x512, 183K)

I bought a cheap tenkeyless mechanical because I have a tiny desk. I miss my tenkey so much.

individual key switches are best

I've seen a few battlestations without a numpad and I don't understand. All that deskspace and all you get is a 78-key? Must be minimalismfags.

O Teclado Brasileiro é diferente do Português!?

Porquê?

Having a seperate numpad and putting it right of your mouse is the masterrace.

I'm a heavy writer/typer and have one because it lets me center the typing keys without pushing the mouse and mousepad way over to the right. Before I switched to a TKL I was getting back/shoulder issues from constantly being slightly twisted to the left while typing. What I'd really like is a keyboard with the numpad on the left, they exist but they're rare and expensive.

i've had a 60% keyboard for 2 and half years now and ive missed numpads everyday but im too cheap to buy one

Numpad on laptops is the most ass thing ever

2?
And even with two you still have to move one hand all the way over to type on the numpad. Numpads are useless for people who don't wanna move their hands across.

>keyboard has "high end" written on it

Attached: drdaffy.png (719x719, 564K)

Porque aqui o teclado tem suporte não só ao português como ao lekspeak.

I use it all the time for solving captchas

Why stop at one?

I don't need a numpad for programming

>buying keyboard on a case company

Could you glue it on?
Smart.

the only fucking thing i use my numpad for is SLAMMING that return key

Fucking this
Lazy fucking keyboard manufactures selling dead space

Does it count if I'm using a librepad with only fn key access to a numpad, but still better than none at all?
I use a dedicated one on my pre-PSP amd box. Tenkeyless kailh brown kb with separate kailh brown numpad. Custom caps across the board.

What about using tkl with a dedicated numpad, retard?

Maybe it's because I just woke up, but I read
"High-end mechanical garbage".

woke but those seperate numpads are so overpriced

>blocks ur path

Attached: IMG_1115.jpg (3024x4032, 511K)

I bet you have a tiny backspace and shift keys

60%+wireless numpad master race reporting in

Attached: IMG_20190912_132945.jpg (2976x3968, 2.02M)

Agreed!

Attached: IMG_0090.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

Exactly numpads are the best.

>What are you, an office worker?
If you enter any numbers into the computer the numpad is faster. Learn to use it and you will never go back.

Even if you are entering the current year its faster to do it on the numpad.

>left handed
Lefties every time.
how about you learn to operate the numpad with the right hand?

I mean we use both hands to operate the keyboard? To hard to learn? You don't see me making a bitch fest about "OH no I'm right handed and can not operate the WASD movement setup because its with my left hand Q.Q".

Lefties every time.
Left handed is a sign of a mental disorder.

Also we all know its because your parents did not bring you up well. its all habit and they needed to correct you doing stuff with the left hand.
look at me I'm right handed however I masturbate with my left hand because the right is on the mouse.
masturbating with the right feels wrong.

TL;DR your parents failed at bringing you up and indulged your wrong behavior because of liberal propaganda.

>minimalism
minimalism is a mental disorder.

Imagine torturing yourself like this.
Here is a better torture method for you only use the mouse and a virtual keyboard on screen see how efficient you are.

Where is your computer? in a shoe box?
I'm actually interested to see this.
Post picture of your battle station.

>mute/vol-down/vol-up or some other useful combination of keys in the blank space above the numpad
You are like a baby! Get on my level!

Attached: 8d4bd0f94481b98694e75e887552.jpg (2560x1920, 696K)

... i'll allow it, but that doesn't mean i'm happy about it

Attached: caesar.jpg (650x366, 45K)

This is not your dongle book apple fag people don't want 3+ devices laying around.

pragmatic minimalism is a good rule to live by but minimalism is evolved sophistry, they have ceded everything in an effort to prove their level of discretion and ironically are never able to

poe's law to the max

>wireless
needs recharging, more crap that needs recharging.
>separate
more shit to take up more space when will you idiots learn that having it build into the side saves your desk space?

put the numpber bad... on the mous

Attached: numpad.jpg (1500x1000, 161K)

I don't get it either.
Then again I never used any other keyboard than this one I got from my uncle

Attached: 1539210447218.jpg (800x600, 37K)

Anybody else is using numpad for WM keybindings here?

The top number row is objectively better for typing numbers.

how fat are you

based, tkl is for retards who cant afford a large desk

bindsym KP_Prior exec i3lock
bindsym KP_End workspace 1
bindsym KP_Down workspace 2
bindsym KP_Next workspace 3
bindsym KP_Left exec xfce4-terminal
bindsym KP_Begin exec geany
bindsym KP_Right exec chromium
bindsym KP_Insert kill
bindsym KP_Up exec thunar
bindsym KP_Delete focus right
bindsym $mod+KP_Delete focus left

>pragmatic minimalism
minimalist is a meaningless slogan and every implementation of it is synonymous with garbage.

I like you to explain what the implementations of minimalism really are then we can talk.
All I have seen are retarded children on YT who are like:
>Hey I'm a minimalist I don't own more then 2 pairs of clothing
Have fun running to the store every time you need new ones retard.
>I also keep my digital life simple, check out this massive bill I have to pay for my cloud storage(because having local storage is not minimalism) and me only using my fag-phone-ultra-gay for everything.

Or companies excusing their laziness
>Detailed and magnificently crafted icons? No we make icons who are shit and indistinguishable form one another
>What our customers are screaming at us?
>Better color some of them with some flat colors this will fix everything.

Attached: blender_git_screenshot.png (508x987, 81K)

Imagine begging objectively wrong.

minimalism in the most direct semantic interpretation is the philosophy of being reductive. it has a lot more meaning to it as a social movement which i don't really agree with.

but reductionism is not a bad idea if your motivation behind reducing something to its core components is to make it function more efficiently. but if you reduce something to the fewest components you can get away with, it's not really useful, you've just blown past the original intention of minimalism as a philosophy well into inconvenience

minimalism as a social movement is a bunch of people who have ceded everything in an effort to prove their level of discretion by removing anything from their life that might betray something basic about them

its people so obsessed with how other people see them they have twisted some deep jungian expression of their lack of discretion as a rebellious display of sophistication

Apple Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad - US English - Silver

Best keyboard I’ve ever used. I love it so much it’s not even funny.

You are still not saying how this is to be implemented in the computer world.
Making the word meaningless.
And all the minimalism implementations in reality are fucken retarded like demonstrated with facts.

Minimalism is a meaningless word. I want to have more power do things faster better and more convenient if I need a extra 10 keys to do it I take it (for example volume up/down or mute media keys who are more convenient to press individually then using keyboard shortcuts to emulate them).

What is minimalism supposed to mean in reality?

For me, I’m minimal because of financial and logical reasons but I’m starting to think I may be wrong. I think the point, as with life, is what you make it.

I’ve always thought people who buy figurines or something just to have them sit there and waste money were stupid but I’ve noticed that for me it just makes me not have a personality or interests.

I guess the best is to have a balance.

>Not getting tenkeyless and a separate numpad on the left side of the keyboard to never lift your mouse hand

>Taking your hands off the keyboard while typing

why are the numbers on numpad not in same order as the dialpad on smartphones?
what is the reason?

>Not just placing in right next to tab and caps to move your hand 15 cm
If you wanna be fast, might as well put it where it's as close to your natural hand placement as possible.