All real girls, no matter what race, are superior to mentally ill trannyfaggots

all real girls, no matter what race, are superior to mentally ill trannyfaggots

Attached: Etx33nl.jpg (1280x960, 209K)

Attached: 1552391545642.jpg (1440x2048, 548K)

Women think they invented Wi-Fi and need a special version of monopoly where they get paid more than male players when they pass go.

Women are pathetic, penis or not

Sad incel who hasn't discovered yet that genitals don't really play a role in the real world outside of a minority of low IQ people.

a great message in pic
however she needs to rewrite that, fucking winnie the pooh handwriting

>aryan men
SURE SWEETY

Attached: durga.jpg (1280x720, 350K)

Dilate

>peruse github
>find an incredibly well designed piece of software, years of manpower invested into creating a fantastic emulator/video codec/security hack
>it's made by a tranny on a typewriter with an anime avatar
just

DO

Imagine being so mad over a shitpost thread () that you need to make a new thread just to show how mad you are. I bet you're the fag who tried to get that thread deleted with pics of ugly tits but got banned instead.

Cute Jahy.

reeee I wanna touch her pussy sirs

>creatura
>demanding white benis
dios mio

All transgirls, no matter if passing or not, are superior to transphobic incels like OP.

Attached: 1566309696324.jpg (709x1398, 105K)

t.

Attached: 1560468345209.png (497x502, 400K)

F O U R
E A R S

THE

Have you ever seen a real girl maintaining an open source project?

being better than OP isn't a big accomplishment

here. have a cat Len with two ears

Attached: owo.jpg (500x634, 48K)

Unno about that, niggers are about as bad as trannies

Dude nobody compares trannies to real girls.

The only time a guy stares at a tranny is because he knows something is severely wrong and is on high alert.

>I couldn't get a girlfriend so I became the girlfriend
Just a reminder most trannies are unironic autistic incels with that exact mindset.

Attached: tranny.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

You're forgetting something:
guys stare at ugly girls to figure out if they're trans or not

the irony being that the pictured thot is about as aryan as my next door neighbour, hafiz mustafa nurmuhammad

>figure out if they're trans or not
Covered that with the
>he knows something is severely wrong

Do you have a job, or like, anything that would expose you to the real world and the unfortunate reality that half of all women see themselves as nothing more than sex appeal?

if you're trying to do a job or accomplish something difficult, women will try and grab your attention for no reason at all, just because you are a man. They will even get mad at you for not paying attention to them for no reason.

It absolutely matters, and I wish it didn't, but that's not the reality of the situation.

I miss KC and Sinaloa.

>became the girlfriend
Being a woman is more than cutting a hole in your inside out penis and taking hormones but don't say that or you're transphobic.

Why do you keep the trip on when everyone knows you're an autistic retard incel?
Why don't you hide your pathetic identity?

Why are so many "white" supremacists actually brown?

You know that feeling you get when what you are doing really doesn't matter but it stupidly frustrates someone?

Inferiority complex.

Because white cultures teach empathy and egalitarianism, while brown cultures are usually poorer, less educated and more prone to glorifying meaningless things like ancestry.