Apple hate thread

Remember when Apple used to make good, innovative products with new features that users actually wanted?

And you know apple fags will still buy this shit

Attached: 9F705E29-745F-4B53-B489-807F5274BCB8.jpg (532x640, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yfsgt.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me neither

You browse this site too much, apple products used to be actually FUN to use compared to PC and other companies. Or maybe you are just a poorfag linux slave and if thats the case go ahead and kill yourself

show me any apple non-hate thread on Jow Forums

/sqt/

>Remember when Apple used to make good, innovative products with new features that users actually wanted?

No?

Attached: 1565075453234.png (1452x1245, 797K)

You just used to be underage and impressed by stupid shit.

Maybe the ipod? That's about it

i want to nakadashi frederica

>fun
??
The last fun product from apple I used was iPod, and it was kinda worse compared to other mp3players. Having to instal iTunes to copy music to it? Disgusting

Unfortunately, new luxury products need to have a distinct, easily identifiable look, otherwise it would be difficult to spot them.
Apple ran out of sane designs for that, so, here we are.

>Remember when Apple used to make good, innovative products with new features that users actually wanted?
The apple 2 was the last apple machine like that. Then Wozniak was bullied out of the company.

Me neither.

>good, innovative products with new features that users actually wanted?

Attached: 1541818620655.png (686x955, 468K)

Goddamn I hate Apple

based

Attached: spinner.jpg (439x505, 42K)

It's been a long time since they made cool-looking machines, not boring gray slabs.

Attached: IMac_and_iBook_Blueberry.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

based frederica poster

The Apple )( GS was the last good Apple product and even that was sabotaged by Steve Jobs with a slow clock speed so it would not upstage his shitty Mac.

No.

Apple makes luxury products with luxury build quality. MacBook Pro is the Rolex of laptops.

You've just been blinded by nostalgia.
Apple has never done anything good. Not a single one of their products has been even slightly usable and if they had never existed, the tech industry would be decades ahead of where it is now.
I really wish the government would just man up and forcibly dissolve them already. They're a big scam, and scams are illegal.

iPod was objectively worse than literally every other mp3 player out there. Wasn't even innovative

>PC and other companies
ok

A nigger, a Jew and a grossly obese Mexican man walk into a gay bar. They approach a cum-gargling faggot with a 2-inch long, always-flaccid penis using a laptop at a table.

“You wanna come back to our place?” the nigger asks the faggot. “You can toss my Mexican friend’s rancid herpes-and-shit-covered salad and jerk my Jewish friend’s wart-and-pimple covered penis while I ram my giant unlubed nigger-cock into your gaping oft-fucked asshole.”

“Literally nothing in the world would make me happier, “ says the faggot. “But first I need to make an apple hate thread on Jow Forums. It’ll just take a sec.”

Attached: testicl.jpg (1200x1392, 179K)

Me neither.

Not sure if it has enough cameras.

Attached: iphone-11-pro-select-2019-family.jpg (882x1058, 378K)

>faggot
>apple hate thread
Pick one

No

This op pic is hilarious. I unironically miss tacticool technology

I can't unhear the splinter cell theme.

The market is in denial. Look at this shit!

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-093945__01.jpg (1080x1229, 160K)

>PC and other companies
Yes yes, the tech companies in the world.
PC, Smartphone, Apple, Android phone, Apple

I used to play on them while vising my father at work. What a piece of garbage those were. I remember day when all iMacs were replaced with windows PCs and everyone in the office were happy about it.
Having this experience it always amused me how people were drooling over apple.

>Remember when Apple used to make good, innovative products

No.

>you
>heterosexual
Pick none

Ok, OP is the faggot in this story, but which one are you? I doubt that you are the jew or the Mexican so it leaves us only with the nigger faggot.

NO

/thread

Remember this?
yfsgt.com/

Thanks for letting everyone know you were born this side of the millennium, do you even remember how shit was back then before the iphone literally set the standard for e v e r y smartphone?

Thanks for letting everyone know you shit in the street.

Apple is a cult. At some point the bubble has to burst

>reddit spacing