Do you use 2ghz wifi or 5ghz?

Do you use 2ghz wifi or 5ghz?
I'm a bit scared of the health risks and switched to 2ghz.

Attached: 7c68ecf7236771f3436c461fa72d9378-imagejpeg.jpg (5760x1080, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqTDCkuVADw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BOTH

Attached: TREE DESTROY.png (500x596, 156K)

5ghz != 5g(5th generation)

Attached: 1561051867030.jpg (749x760, 107K)

Operates at 5 gigahertz frequency.

Your microwave oven cooks food at 2.4 gigahertz.

Using 5G on cellphones means you be blasting your body and brain with more than twice the microwave power of your microwave oven.

Is that a dude on the right?

2>5>6>1>9>8>3>4>7

Tracer widow and dva are all top tier

Brown girls dont smell as good

lmao twice the FREQUENCY.

Power output on wifi radios is government regulated to never exceed 1w of output on consumer tier devices.

How the hell do you draw like that? It's immaculate.

Naw, it's a women bodybuilder.

Please listen, you're not being coherent. You've raised issues in- in a scattered way, several different issues! And you keep bringing up different issues so fast you're not giving me any chance to respond to them! That's unfair. I can respond to each one of these different points you've made, but it takes me time! I can't- you can bring up a confused issue in five seconds. I can't explain it and clarify it in five seconds, so you're being abusive! So shut up and let me try to deal with some of the many issues that you have raised. Don't say anymore! I have to answer the questions you've brought up, shut up and let me answer them! Shut up and let me answer! You're just being offensive by bringing up more different issues and not giving me a chance to respond to any of them! You've misrepresented the things I've said. Maybe that was an accident, but I don't think so. I think you're being a wise guy.

>microwave oven
>800-1000W
>router
>1-2mW

Better not go outside either as you might get hit by the 12GHz to 40GHz frequencies beaming down from Satellites.

5 GHz, I don't want my vidya downloads to be interrupted while I'm cooking hot pocket

has really short range or maybe my router is just shit

Attached: bambambambam the man with a plan.jpg (377x369, 85K)

shut up jordan

5ghz because 2.4ghz gets fucked when using VR

>mother grabbing daughter's butt

Attached: Panting.jpg (500x375, 46K)

what's the budget friendly no brainer go to router nowadays?

WRT54g

>going outside without protection

Attached: Whosale-Aluminum-foil-emergency-blanket.jpg_300x300.jpg (300x300, 37K)

I heard radio waves can even get inside through walls and stuff

>that color banding
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it takes time for them to burrow though. you can get walls laced with radio poison that kills them before they get inside

just your band monitor i see none

Fucking newfags gobbling down that big fat bait, it's just embarrassing

Hmm imagine pouring oil over those soft asses and then shuffling around rubbing your dick across them and then you coom and shuffle faster so every ass has some cum on it

Oh boy, someone better go back to 6th grade physics

Yeah no. I've been here since 09. People calling other people newfags are ironically newfags themselves.

Also that's not bait. My pos microwave can't ever heat the middle of my food. WiFi routers are also limited on how much they can pull. Shits running on a normal wall outlet, unlike your stove or dryer that is actually using that much power and constitutes a different plug. And they don't even come close to radio towers.

i got enough "physicals" in 6th grade. im good bro

5 niggahz goes trough like one wall and then loses all signal.
Fucking meme

The reason your microwave doesn't heat the centre of your food is because they are a highly directional beam which rely on a rotating carousel (and possibly rotating reflectors). See this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=nqTDCkuVADw
>also, he lives in a shithole that still uses 120V

Attached: 1566086620464.png (1044x869, 185K)

I use 5GHz WiFi mainly because dragging a cable through my home isn't ideal.

>I'm already Tracer
What was this meme about?

What kind of shitty microwave design doesn't heat the center?

More likely he's trying to heat partly frozen food.
Microwaves work much better on liquid water than on ice, so a (partly) defrosted exterior can get hot fast while the frozen center stays cold.