You got lost fellow Jow Forums poster
We are all fine and dandy here , now beat it

What does khv mean?

>can't even make a thread on the correct board
it's over for me

Attached: file.png (1070x601, 226K)

kissless handholdless virgin

No family is the hardest part.
I have had all those things. I am now living at my Mum's house with no job and no gf after quitting my 60hr/week wagie job.

You should put everything you have in to getting a job and license. You need to start somewhere and the foundational steps are the longest and hardest. But once you've done it, you have a launch pad for the rest of your life.

just in time to learn haskell user

Attached: 1566022965405.jpg (1242x671, 401K)

don't shit up Jow Forums complaining about personal failures and instead spend your time trying to fix those problems

don't worry buddy
when you hit absolute rock bottom(compared to your expectations of course) you'll understand your purpose.
Try a little reflective thinking and learn to love yourself

Meanwhile im 22, nutted inside a girl yesterday, have a car and a job

clean your room dude

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 44K)

woke

ultra woke

Attached: photo_2019-09-07_17-43-28.jpg (1280x882, 96K)

this, adding not only a handful of years but also this and trying but failing at this

>>no education
this is the real fuck up, nonetheless, there's still time fren

>don't shit up Jow Forums
implying Jow Forums is actually good lol

What if i am stupid and unable to focus and read something for more than 3 minutes?

Are you me? Granted I started college at 28 and still have no license but...

Just get a job, its easy

take your time??? you might be slow, it's fine

25 is only a quarter of your life (assuming the tech singularity doesn't happen like Kurzweil predicts). Just get your shit together user.

Attached: cardone.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Yesus reincarnation
souless wagie

Go outside, become fit, dilate, seethe, have sex etc.

You know that's the thing, i am too fast. I don't know why, but i get kinda pissed when i have to read something slowly or more than once.

That's a pretty normie thing to say

Normies attend college, i can't.

You
- are uninterested
- are distracted, for example because you're depressed
- have adhd
- are just dumb

Probably not the last one, if you're not a druggie or something

Imagine this but you're 35 instead.

Thank God I decided to have a life at 28

Mods delid

Attached: 156643183.jpg (363x626, 34K)

Based, me 2. Now I'm a tech lead, also serving as SM/PO when needed

How did you do it?

Well yeah, i am diagnosed with dysthymia. Also ADD, without amphetamine or methylphenidate prescribed. But i also believe i am dumb.

>tfw still neet KHV who wasted 10 years watching chinese cartoons and subsisting on ramen noodles and rice but just got my provisional today
suck it op

Attached: 18d29d9fdd20af225d1035a70186de1e2afcf9ea9804f1a786f09e7c65ba0407.gif (827x926, 529K)

Then get some meds and do something with your life. It can't get much worse.

Try as I might I just don't understand how other people can stand working for years. It's not even normalfags because even you people do it. I'm 24, started my first job six months ago, and I'm already fucking tired of it. How can someone possibly stand doing this shit for decades on end? How?
I just personally fucking refuse to live past the age of 30. This is fucking stupid. I'll put in the bare minimum and then I'm out. How you people have the patience for this kind of life is beyond me.

Attached: comedy.jpg (1025x1500, 254K)

That's the problem man. If i wasn't diagnosed as a kid then i am not eligible for add meds. Some shit about "too big risk of getting addicted". Perhaps i could have been something if i was born in USA, but here....