Doing assignment with a nigger

>doing assignment with a nigger
>he has to send me a gns3 lab for me to do and document a packet analysis
>nigger used virtualbox machines
AMAZING
god i hate this godforsaken hypervisor what a fucking buggy mess

Attached: 1498420090081.png (444x296, 192K)

I sent him this thread OP. Enjoy

Attached: 42389144021.jpg (125x111, 2K)

What's the matter? Were they not connected to the internet?

>anime
stopped reading right there

It just random problems(usually fixed by closing the machine and opening again but why settle for subpar bugged shit when superior products exist?
Just had a bug where i would assign a ip to a interface and rougly 10 seconds later the configuration would be reset, only niggers use this shit.

>itt op is incapable of exporting the vm from virtualbox to ova then importing it in vmware

Attached: 1538187464461.jpg (554x555, 39K)

Not everyone uses Linux, and therefore kvm isn't an option.

>It just random problems(usually fixed by closing the machine and opening again
>I exclusively "fix" problems by rebooting
Please do the needful

I tought about doing it, but its just too much of a hassle(i havent had to do it ever so i would need to learn, and this nigger gave me one day before the date we need to turn the analysis in), and i am not a fucking neet so i only have the night after i arrive from work to do it, so yes i hadnt the time to do it.

vmware a proprietary shit

Just what the fuck do you expect me to do, why do i need to take the long road to fix a problem that can be solved simply by rebooting?
At least it works without all this buggy shit.

gns3 on virtual machine?
just take out the save file you dumb fuck

I am amazed there at least exists a black man that can use a computer.
For some reason when i think of black people and computers my mind goes blank.

If you know what youre doing or using an os you're familiar with, you could fix problems easily. Then again, I have a sysadmin background.

Imagine them holding a phone in portrait mode. How else are those world star videos captured?

Yeah, and i am a student, i am still a begginer but at least i know better than to use virt*albox

>but at least i know better than to use virt*albox
explain why vm is better
please quote your stupid teacher

Attached: 1513327594239.jpg (800x729, 127K)

Fuck off proprietary shill some of us are poorfags

So am i, do you actually think i paid for VMware workstation?

Oh you're a 1337 haxxor, I see.

?
No i am just a student so i dont really have money to spend on vmware workstation.

isn't only like 200 bux or something? How do you expect to get a job in the industry if you don't pay to play the game?

im using virtualbox to isolate my internet banking because my bank requires a program to be installed, so i got lubuntu and set it all up on virtualbox
should i be using hyper-v? i use a fedora vm also on virtualbox for dev testing
is the extra performance in hyper-v really worth it? im already on w10 pro so no problem in installing it

I live in a quite the hard place to get a job in the area(so much that i literally have to move away to get a job) so no i dont have the bucks, i am trying to amass useful knowledge to get a job, also, i can always buy vmware workstation when i have money to pay for my sins.

>Not using GNS3 on muh Linux with Virtual box for full freedomtardation

Imagine not using kvm/qemu with virt-manager

change your bank
seriously, it's not hard to do

/thread