Slow as shit

>slow as shit
>they keep their fucking IPs for some reason, instead of having dynamic IPs, so they're all blacklisted on 4chin
>for weeks now the connection drops every minute or so for a fraction of a second, but long enough to fuck shit up (using their own client, no matter the server)
at least it was cheap..

Attached: 1541154418856.png (299x328, 117K)

i want vpn but not from pia. i looked into nord but they are vastly slow (less than 100 mbit/s).

anyone knows vpb that can do 500 mbits/s and their ip not banned fron Jow Forums

pia is not banned on Jow Forums, user

>pia is not banned on Jow Forums
bullshit

There are no public vpns that aren't banned from certain sites
You need one from a private hoster

I use Nord and they're fast, but I only have 70/10 speeds.
If you want a VPN that isn't banned on 4channel, setup your own brainlet.

>setup your own
defeats the purpose
>my network traffic is still going out of a server that owned/rented by me

pretty sure vpn are just a giant backdoor for all sorts of agencies and you're just playing into their hands

Cry some more I guess.
Not sure what you're posting here that will get you in trouble, the government doesn't care about your loli posts and Jow Forums shit posts.

what I'm posting here is not important, I just don't wanna disconnect my vpn to be able to shitpost

>I just don't wanna disconnect my vpn to be able to shitpost
There's your problem, don't shitpost. [spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]

I have had luck with a small handful of vpn servers in the protonvpn network allowing me to post here, they don’t all belong to the same isp’s and the IP’s change, but they don’t change on a regular or predictable schedule.

>[/spoiler]
faggot newfag

[spoiler]not him but is this not the spoiler tag anymore? literally just hit ctrl+s[/spoiler]

>spoiler on Jow Forums
fucking newfag

>faggot newfag
[spoiler]HAHAHAHAHA[/spoiler]

Yeah the openvpn project, under the GNU General Public Licence is really just a backdoor.
How much is the US government paying you to shill this?

So nothing is secure or private so why does Jow Forums care about privacy?

I mean the VPN servers probably use intel chips (doesn't really matter what chips) and they have backdoors on their own as is, then you pair that fact with the idea that VPN traffic is probably more likely to contain sketchy stuff than your randomly selected general internet traffic and you get this situation where many agencies probably dedicate resources on monitoring VPN traffic

he's being sarcasting you retarded faggot

>sarcasting
Nice english bro, who is the real retard

I thought all VPNs keep logs and can fuck you over if necessary

It's the opposite. They don't keep logs so they can't do anything if requested by police. It's much easier to run a no logs VPN by not keeping logs and having nothing when subpoenad. If they kept logs and were caught they would risk everything.