Name one good piece of Java software that isn't Minecraft or Runescape

Name one good piece of Java software that isn't Minecraft or Runescape.

Attached: 1200px-Java_programming_language_logo.svg.png (1200x2195, 116K)

Jenkins

unbelievable piece of shit

Spring (Boot) Framework

All JetBrains IDEs, AOSP, almost the entire Amazon backend, Hadoop... The list goes on

Sikulix is nice for automation

durgasoft.com backend

>All JetBrains IDEs
I hope you're kidding, they're ultra slow and ressources hogs

They're heavy, but also the best IDEs around, no contest. Also, they're not much heavier than the competition

>needing an ide

Attached: ICON OF JAVA.jpg (238x211, 8K)

Bitwig Studio
BiglyBT
Micronaut
Quarkus
Vert.x
IntelliJ

*most Android applications

>needing a computer at all

Attached: 1568046176410.png (580x382, 150K)

>best IDEs
Says who? At this point everyone is repeating each other.

Someone who never wrote anything bigger than a Person/Student application wouldn't understand.
Are you fucking retarded? There's no way in the world Eclipse or NetBeans can keep up with IntelliJ.

Based and durgapilled

>netbean bad
>>>/reditt/

Now you have to show me where I said that NetBeans would be bad. I'll wait. You're pretty good at pointing out how retarded you are.

IBM WebSphere
It's a big name in banking and other industries.

And there's no way you can keep up with this amount of shilling. Writing an IDE in Java is a bloated mess and it shows

I unironically like Eclipse. The plugin mess is a plus not a negative for me. I love how customizable it is.

SoapUI?

Jetbrins good

Jaikoz
Picard
Entagged

brainlet

Cassandra

All NASA robots it's a great example. And most Android apps with Google's framework. And many corporations do use it in conjunction with other languages.

Apache Kafka
Opaplanner
Slay the Spire

>Name one good piece of Java software
Minecraft
>that isn't Minecraft or Runescape.
I reject this part of your stipulation

OpenJDK
Raccoon
MineTest

Also RuneLite which isn't technically runescape.jar the official jagex client but is instead a FOSS alternative community based

;)

clojure

minecraft is a good game but as a piece of software it's shit

Is there an IDE with comparable capabilities but with a nice, neat code base?

Runescape botting clients. :)

>There's no way in the world Eclipse or NetBeans can keep up with IntelliJ.
Netbeans compiles code faster on my 3700x than intellij

JDownloader2

Gephi
JSGME
Osmand

Playstation3 Media Server

The crashy fucks that made to swap to editors full time are the best ide's?

Good to know, I'll never check out an ide again cause they are such hot garbage

> crashy
That's not how I'd describe IDEA. Has worked fine for like a decade.

MagicDraw, unironically eclipse, intellj or any other ide from jetbrains, Jenkins, yacy

runeliteplus is even better

Kotlin

Neither of them compiles your stupid fizzbuzzes, you retarded mongoloid. The compiler does.

Ghidra

Was about to post this.

Jdownloader

Attached: 1532649883941.png (923x713, 26K)

Any JetBrains IDE?

eclipse

not him but you implied netbeans was bad (worse would be more accurate) than intellij which is not necessarily true. i've been working with netbeans for 5 years and it's yet to let me down. thing about ides is that they're about as good as how familliar you are with them. then there's also plugins to consider. in this regard nothing can beat eclipse. also, all the big boys use eclipse for the most part. intellij sure as hell looks better than the rest but i haven't used it all that much personally so i can't comment on that. i've been told it's simillar to eclipse. that said i've been using android ide which is based on intellij idea and i'm not a huge fan. in other words, it boils down to taste.

manga downloader
that shit is great and nothing comes close to it

>Someone who never wrote anything bigger than a Person/Student application wouldn't understand.
This is absolute truth. Jow Forums likes to pretend they're leet haxxors who use nothing but vim+gdb, but the truth is that they're college kids who've never needed to use and IDE. Once you get into industry and you start working on projects that are well into development, you'll realize just how much of a godsend IDEs can be.

>Websphere
>Good software

I really hope you're trolling.

Jdownloader is the MOST cancerous software I've ever used, possibly only second to Yotsuba.
PyLoad is infinitely better and doesn't have such an AIDS cancer interface.

i mean, your own fault for being so bad that you can't get into places where you work on a good codebase
i use emacs in work (as does everyone here) and i work with ocaml codebase that is closing in on 2 decades old

B L O A T

None, they're all shit and require your allocate gigs upon gigs of system memory just to not crash outright