You dont have an android do you user?

you dont have an android do you user?

Attached: 58ADFC44-0522-4BE2-9232-9DC00424477C.png (500x566, 98K)

Attached: dam strait.jpg (750x666, 41K)

Show me a $150 chinkphone without android

Why do I want to associate with people who judge me over my choice in phone?

this is such a USA only thing

Imagine being this superficial and petty.

I think so but I worry when I go back to uni in a few weeks this will have spread to my country as memes tend to and I won't make friends again just because of my phone (And totally not becauss I'm rude and don't give people a chance).

Attached: 256.png (489x423, 15K)

Of course I don't! I only run Series 30.

I have a classic BlackBerry, of all things.

Of course not, I have a Lineage phone like a sensible person.

Is this just a Twitter meme?
I live in the US and have literally never seen anyone in real life unironically mock someone for the phone they use. Nobody cares.

>when you think a girl has potential but a fucking telephone is a deal breaker for her
Big red flag.

>Lineage phone
>"Lineage phone? What's that? Is that a phone for people poorer than Android users?"

Ha! Gotcha user.
There is nobody poorer than Andjeets!

i dont get it there's other operating systems ?

t. retard
Nope, it's impossible to legally have a Lineage phone if you're poorer than Android users, because the stereotypically poor Android user gets their phone on a lease from their cell service provider, the terms of which tend to preclude replacing the OS. I on the other hand actually bought, not rented, a brand new OEM-unlocked current-gen non-iPhone device for about a thousand bucks, erased the stock Android install and replaced it with LineageOS, and stuck my SIM card in it.

Not sure where you are from but here in Mexico, all boys on my classroom have a Xiaomi, and all girls use Huawei.

I run Linux. On my phone. Full featured, Java user interface. iToddlers fear me.

>Java
sir the needful

>implying apple users are straight

Attached: Mac.png (657x475, 79K)

why are "normal" people such materialistic, consumerist, vapid drones?

>Android? Never heard of that.

Attached: 257759362_1.jpg (269x480, 26K)