Why are Chinese sellers so eager to avoid disputes?

Why are Chinese sellers so eager to avoid disputes?

Attached: 1537542971156.png (609x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=vOj-tRTbFfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Government lowers your social credit score if you're bad at business.

It's like 3 strikes in a short amount of time and you're out on some sites like eBay. Some Chinese sellers are moving so much product they would rather take the loss than fight the dispute.

Which site is it OP? Alibaba? Taobao? JD?

Aliexpress.

Try to negotiate with the seller. If he rejects, E-mail the Ali express.

because the effect of low ratings is much larger than the cost of a single sale, customer service in china is on another fucking level
living in shanghai I got used to expecting same day delivery for online purchases, usually within around 6 hours

I've gone through the process plenty of times now for defective items. Just need proof and Aliexpress will grant a full refund.

Haven't touched ebay in years. Fuck dealing with trailer trash burger sellers.

Yep, same here. Some sellers are POS and will try to fuck you over.

You have some reading to do:
imgur.com/r/Jow Forums/lrNHGbS

I've seen that, and it reads more like my 10 years dealing with cunts on ebay. Yeah, sometimes the stuff I buy off Chinese sites are complete junk, but I wasn't expecting much out of 8 USB SD card readers for $1.25.

Itt chinese shill farm

Because the communist regime puts you in a gulag if you expose that their economy is a big scam

Do they do anything outside of respond with a copy, and paste?

there was a whole documentary about it

>documentary
sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=vOj-tRTbFfY

Thanks

Waiters are better too and you don't tip...literally waiting to bring you water for just a $20 USD meal.

Leave it up to the reddit retards to post an overcompressed jpeg.

Attached: 4L_KxNgA165.png (753x960, 29K)

I watched enough serpentsa to figure out that China is just a huge dirty shithole.

>Serpentza
Based south african with anime waifu

Chinese internet commies fucking hate that guy

>serpentza
>trusting in the "I teach doctors" fraud
Chinks are insectoids, but that guy is clearly biased so he can earn money from people with chink hate boners

t. Party Member

>biased
Examples of his bias against China.
The videos I watched were him just talking about how to make money, or his good times in China.
The whole
>China is a dirty shithole
Is something that I gathered myself from watching his, and other China blogger videos.

Culture. They have a better work ethic than us. They'll bend over backwards to keep customers happy.

It's an attack on their honour.

Because CHYNA BAD sells
Just like his video about chinks wanting him to die on a chink forum, it's like someone going to Jow Forums and extrapolate everything they see to the whole country

Examples though. Like I said in post
he hasn't really said anything negative about China in the videos that I've seen.

I've been to some parts of China that I was allowed to be in.
Definitely a complete shithole. Everything is/was structuraly unsafe, and Chinese people are horrible to be around.
I've seen public used "concrete" steps, and "metal" side rails break from chinese contact, and the fix was painting foam topped a thin layer of "concrete-ish", and apying grease to the "new" side rail, so people wouldn't touch it.
The whole country felt like a death trap.

LURKKK MOREEE!!!!!;

So they don't get the boot, duh. When you sell on a chink site, there are so many of you that you're replaceable, so there is zero tolerance for bullshit.

not just them bit any business that operates though a strict site like ebay, strikes are easy to get and punish you a lot, that's why its recommended to have a standalone site. Also you think a strike is fun? try to operate a clothing store, they have a 40% return rate either you calculate it into the product or you go bankrupt in a month, not even mentioning lost packages.

lmao if good work ethic is cheating at every opportunity they get then yes chinese have the greatest work ethic on this planet

>deathtrap
Sure, you've totally not pulled all of that from the China hate threads
Just like how this place keeps memeing about Indians and the open street defecation, while ignoring that the rural sanitation went from 38% to 94% in 5 years

Attached: world-map-death-rate-in-the-world.jpg (964x559, 139K)

It's easier to just sweep things under the rug than leave any public evidence of how shitty the quality of their products/service actually is. Also most of them can barely communicate in english, do you really expect them to put forth compelling arguments longer than 1-2 sentences?

Literally pic related

Attached: Jackie Channel. jpeg.jpg (278x181, 10K)

Also to add to my thought - i have a feeling most of the time they don't even know what the fuck the order is exactly or what they're selling.

"Foreigner's making a dispute over one of the millions of items we sell every day, just copy paste this"

I'm not talking about by the state government, ya dingus. I'm talking about factory workers and laborers.

jesus christ. that makes me dislike china even more.

its a png you computer illiterate retard.

>sell thousands of rubbish items at 500% markup to western idiots
>now this one autist wants a refund that could completely destroy the business
>give his 3 dollars back or send another rubbish item that actually works, who cares

Attached: 1566258499788.png (2008x2008, 1.97M)

The guy helping you will immediately be fired if ever disappoints a customer even once

imgur compresses pngs.

>Place order
>One chink mails the item within 10 minutes
>Cancel the order
>Another chink refunds it
>Item arrives by ship 2 months later after you forgot about it

Attached: images.jpg (470x595, 42K)

Perception is everything. If they have shit(or some flaw) product, they'd rather give you the item for free and avoid negative perception. The rate of buyer:reviewer is like 100:1, so if they can avoid that 1 review, they'll do that.

>No examples.
Unfortunately I've been here longer than you, you retarded chink.

Yeah I once wanted to get a refund on something and this woman literally begged me for 2 months not to refund it and kept extending my refund time so I wouldn't. Ended up just letting it fly as it was only like $4 but jeez...

>8 minute documentary

>everything negative about China is Jow Forums
Fuck off. China stole everything, but safety precautions.

Attached: _84502728_de25-1.jpg (624x351, 27K)

>getting cucked out of $4
Lmao virgin

>Just like how this place keeps memeing about Indians and the open street defecation, while ignoring that the rural sanitation went from 38% to 94% in 5 years
Yea, but China literally still eats feces, and piss eggs.

They do it to buy time, but it only goes as far as respond with begging for cancellations of dispute.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-12-22-02-10-113_com.brave.browser.jpg (1080x1121, 218K)

And Americans shoot schools everyday

They try to avoid getting anything negative on the record as much as possible and it helps them buy time. For example, if they send a defective product and you complain to them, they might offer a refund or resend the product. Always choose the refund and not the later option because they will send a new product without tracking or they probably won't send it at all. In the later case, they have plausible deniability that the product got lost, and they'll resend it again, repeating the cycle.

And creepy Chinese retards pay to be buried with dead, unwed women.

There's a cultural thing in which they don't like to admit fault.

ebay is great when just dealing inside the US though. Shipping rivals prime sometimes

Would've done a chargeback and reported her for refund fraud.

If they get kicked off the platform not only will their social credit score go down cutting them off from certain privileges like travel and banking but they may no longer be able to afford the premium dog meat they enjoy as a treat once per week and may not be able to make the rent on that opulent 200sqft apartment.

I bought a gaming chair from some Chinese company for $130 shipped. It is a knock off of the ones you see for $3-600.

Well when it came one of the three screws for one of the arm rests was stripped (functionally and structurally the chair was fine with the other two screws and I could have gone out and bought one myself if i really cared) I put in a support ticket cause why not get one sent to me for free.

A few days later their was an ENTIRE NEW CHAIR at my door....

Ive looked around and I see this identical chair listed anywhere from $95+ shipping to $2500! I figure they post them all over at different pricing with different skins and badging though they are all the exact same chair and get some suckers to think "well this one is $900 and it has cool colors and stitching on it so it must be MUCH better than the similar looking one that was $150!

Social credit score is mostly a spook though, at least curently

Also the meme about Chinese junk is so real.

I bought a socket/bit screwdriver with a T handle. They're surprisingly hard to find in the West but I found alot of Chinese sellers on ebay.

It arrived the same day as my new case, great. I put a phillips bit in, and tried to unscrew a drive bay. The bit literally squashed in to nothing. I didn't know you could actually make metal so soft. Surely it would have taken more effort to make the metal so soft, I couldn't believe it. Almost like it was a prank toy.

I also bought some squash balls. They were like 20% smaller than regulation size and simply did not bounce. They were useless chunks of rubber.

The Chinese culture and economy is based on mimicing the West in the cheapest and most non functional way possible.

They are a house of cards being dicked down by daddy Trump.

Uh, that image is essentially births vs deaths?

I got a lot of competently designed articles from China and no, they were not all imitations at all.

Besides that, fuck the idea of not imitating what works. It is essential that this happens. We got too many stupid designs everywhere still.

Talk about being delusional.

>be me
>see too good to be true Chinese tech item (in this case it was a flashlight)
>advertised as some insane brightness
>get the flashlight tested
>ad full of shit like I thought
>dispute
>money returned
>I get to keep decently bright flashlight