Convince my nigger "friend" that google is shit and duckduck go is better...

convince my nigger "friend" that google is shit and duckduck go is better, btw he also says that the best browser is chrome (bulshit), best os win10 (also bulshit, but muh games) and when he gets confronted with the fact all this shit spies on him he says "i don't care/i don't have anything to hide. shut that nigger down, i am out of arguments

Attached: 0b641af4.png (1000x432, 165K)

stop sperging out retard

how about you stop being such a stupid faggot and let your friend use whatever he wants. Stop being so pathetic.

based 110iq poster

Do you make fun of people for being religious or being part of a political party OP? because that's pretty much the same thing you're doing here with your Reddit-tier arguments

Attached: baby-got-back-at-mcdonalds-1471910816.jpg (650x867, 75K)

probably true

i do not care about politics as much, but yes, i make fun of fanaticly religious people. that is what he is, he is a google fanboy.

he always complains about his pc being slow and internet being wack, i was just trying to help an aspie

from your grammar it looks like you're the nigger

> from your grammar it looks like you're the nigger

english is my thrid language, also where is the mistake?

>i am out of arguments
Just grab your crotch and say to him, "Muh dick"

If you ignore all Jow Forums autism, your friend is right about everything.

Google is objectively the best search engine, its only flaws are that A) it violates your rights and B) by using it you're supporting a disgusting global monopoly, neither of those actually have anything to do with the quality of service. Same with Chrome re. browsers.

From both a technical perspective and a human rights perspective, GNU/Linux is the best OS and Windows 10 is shit, but Windows 10 is the best OS from a software availability perspective, which is the only quality of a modern OS that actually matters.

Tl;dr: Normies are comfortable sacrificing their right to privacy so they can use software that does everything they want, and you have no way of justifying telling them they're wrong to feel that way.

he is one of the smartest people i know, but blue pilled af

Switching from google to ddg is going from one botnet to another inferior one
Chrome is the best browser for certain computers because firefox hw acceleration is a mess
Win10 is okay if you're not retarded

What does that have to do with the browser you dumb fucking nigger. If his PC won't run a browser correctly, even if it's chrome that means that he needs to replace that fucking stone he is playing in.

>i am out of arguments
because he's right

told him that a million times

Give him metaphors? Would he mind regular search warrants from the police?

right, because it just werks

She's using inserts right? kinda looks like. Otherwise, would be kinda gross outside of the jeans

everything is a botnet to some extent

A computer is made to do work by running all programs of your choice. He has made his choice and if you want to help him, recommend drop-in replacements for all his software so he never notices the difference other than lack of spyware.
DDG, firefox, and linux are not drop-in replacements. You fail.

i fucking gave him my old cpu and 4 more gb of ram, but he has ddr2 mem and some old shit cpu socket so it is useless

Tell him to by an SSD, it will dramatically speed up his old PC

>right, because it just werks
This but unironically.
Using searx, falkon, and gentoo, or any similarly privacy oriented stack, isn't about what's objectively best, it's about what's best if you care about your privacy rights and abstaining from consumerism. Which is often shilled on Jow Forums as what's objectively best, because everyone on Jow Forums(nel) cares about their privacy rights and abstaining from consumerism. That doesn't mean other people are in any way obligated to care about the same. If people use the software that respects THEIR personal values (NOT yours), and -- and this is an important precondition -- they're fully cognizant of what values they're sacrificing to enjoy the values they do believe in -- in this case the sacrifices in question are privacy and economic justice -- if they're aware they're sacrificing that, and they're okay with that, nothing could be more redpilled. Being redpilled means not letting the system fool you. Even if you choose to work within the system instead of against it, as long as you make that choice knowing full well what your choices are, you're still redpilled, because you're not being tricked. You can't force people to care about the larger scope issues in society, nor are they obligated to.

>everyone on Jow Forums(nel) cares about abstaining from consumerism
good joke

Let's be honest here most people here watch Loli p0rn and don't want to get caught. I suppose they don't want to pay for a decent VPN either because they don't want to pay for anything either.

PD: I started using ProtonVPN recently and it runs really well.

Well if he overclocks it a bit and runs LTSC with neutered background processes, he can make this work.
DDR2 is dirt cheap off aliexpress. If it's a 64 bit CPU, put 64 bit windows on it and get 8 or more GB RAM total. Turn off page file. There, no need for SSD.

>Let's be honest here most people here watch Loli p0rn and don't want to get caught.
>Let's be honest here
>proceeds to bullshit
No user, that's only true around these parts.

/thread

>32 bit, only one dimm slot, hes got an 60gb ssd, tho he refuses to reinstall his os from hdd to ssd, because its too much work

Wow that's actually pretty fucking shit. At this point I'd just recommend him a second hand laptop. There are some without screens too.

the thing is, I see some people around me that are greatly interested in privacy related issues, and often focus on the larger scope issues in society, such as how the government is making retarded laws about digital privacy and encryption, and yet they do absolutely stupid fucking things (for people who seemingly care about privacy) such as using facebook daily or using google's services. When I ask them why they are so interested in privacy issues in the law, yet still indulge themselves in the botnet, they simply don't have a proper answer. One guy I know uses VPNs but he is literally constantly logged in to facebook, so what is the fucking point of the VPN when the like buttons can track you everywhere you go? I just feel like they are being extremely hypocritical with the differences of their actions and their views on technology

C'mon dude. You're telling me that the site with the most contrary opinions and ideals has an actual value. Why would a neet that doesn't give a shit about people care about Google's privacy violation if it only affects normal citizens aka people that can't use a computer?

It's easier to believe that he's jacking off to anime little girls (wich I don't find anything wrong, it's only a drawing) and doesn't want any problem.

is this bait?

They might be among those who feel such hypocrisy is a necessary evil. It's the same argument that justifies why environmentalists eat food despite not being underweight, live in houses despite there being safe places to be homeless, and use electricity despite not technically needing it to survive. It's the same argument that justifies why commies have reasonable amounts of money and participate in a capitalist economy. This is the way you have to live when you support ideals that no one is willing to take seriously. If you want any chance of changing their minds, you have to drink the kool aid so you'll smell like it.

I think you might be confused. I'm saying people OUTSIDE this site aren't obligated to care about their own privacy.