I need to install Windows 10 for work stuff. How do I remove all the spyware and unnecessary crap?

I need to install Windows 10 for work stuff. How do I remove all the spyware and unnecessary crap?

Attached: azntrap.jpg (960x960, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oo-software.com/en/shutup10
getblackbird.net/
wpd.app/
kubuntu.org/getkubuntu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

install gentoo

Uninstall windows and install gentoo

you can't
there is a program which can help you regulate the botnet at least a little bit though
oo-software.com/en/shutup10

Install Windows 10 LTSC. It only comes with the necessary stuff. It still has spyware, but only """necessary""" spyware. You can't get away from that as long as you're using Windows 10 in any form.

How is that a trap?

Reverse engineer windows into source code, remove all the unnecessary bullshit, recompile the kernel and boot. Should only take 2-3 years.

Probably using this:
getblackbird.net/

You can't, and while there are a few programs/scripts that remove 'bloat' and 'spyware' built in, I would advise against them. Often times they break core parts of the operating system and seeing as you need it for work, it would be better not to mess around with that stuff.

Installing LTSC is your safest bet, since it's intended for embedded devices and as such has the least amount of telemetry of all windows 10 versions. Note that LTSC is also missing a few features compared to the newest build of win10, but probably your work won't rely on these and you'll be alright

Now that I've written all this up, I'm actually a little surprised your work didn't give you a work laptop with windows already on it. If you really must use your own computer, then dual boot windows and linux and don't use windows for anything besides work.

it's not asian

Windows 10 is defined by its spying and unnecessary crap, you can't remove it. The best you can do imo is use it in a vm to contain it.

well since you control the network infrastructure, you have some options. You can kill DNS resolution for MS hostnames, and block things by IP. Fire up tcpdump on your router and watch what the windows machine tries to do on the network, then pick out the things you disapprove of and block them.

if you have some cheap consumer plastic-box router that you can't ssh into and run tcpdump on then either replace its firmware or get a pfsense box or something.

This is all you need wpd.app/

If it's for work, they should be providing you with a laptop. Why should you do work stuff on your personal machine unless you are a freelancer? If you're that much of a cuck, just make a VM

>Thank you for calling the Microsoft refund department my name is Karl how may I help you?

Windows i͟s spyware, dumbo.

ltsc

Yes pirate Windows on a computer you are gonna use at work

Genius

Don't pirate Windows for work

If you're not retarded this isn't an issue.

Hurr durr

It's not worth it for muh privacy and muh bloat

It's a Chilean boy

fpbp
spbp

no real work stuff requires windows
if you can't use Linux, change your work

kubuntu.org/getkubuntu/

literally this