Silent fans pc

sup lads

any recommended silent pc fans?
my current ones are so loud its damn annoying.

i use it for music production so just as close to zero noise as possible!

thanks x

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Just use oil cooling

Just turn down your current ones.

Just use nitrogen

how? speedfan doesnt work :/
i have the corsair 650D

Fuck silent, my computer should sound like a jet engine. It gets the dick hard.

Attached: 1518043463066.jpg (200x200, 8K)

lig my

>silent
If it moves, it makes noise. What you actually mean is "quiet."

Noctua sycthe

buy longer cables and put it in another room

The one you just fucking posted, duh

If noise is at the same level as room background noise, then it is silent.

noctua fans turned down (or the slowest ones) and ssd (HDDs can make a lot of noise if the case if badly designed)

go into your bios settings and turn them down there

If it's generating sound waves, it's not silent. Whether or not you can hear it is a completely different question, and as you say, depends on background noise and also the OP's own hearing. How are we supposed to determine those things? OP says he works in music production - does that mean a sound isolated music booth? The noise floor would be much lower there than in say, an apartment in the city.

aye sound lsolated basically no noise, apart from the odd lorry that comes by sometimes.

Then you may want to look into completely passive cooling, like what SilentPC sells.
Otherwise, consider putting the PC in a different room and running long cables to where you work.

thanks

>case model is going to change fan speed
the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 8fd5210fd84c5bf296eea72e4ee1bdb733b873968849f44b4d583e8488f91d94.png (625x773, 93K)

cougar vortex are good. the ones with the hydro bearing or w/e

Cougar Vortex
Noise Blockers
Noctua of course
Be Quiet!

There's plenty of quiet fans to be had and a varying price range. Me personslly, I have 5x 140mm BQ! Silent Wings 2 PWM fans in my Fractal R6 case and it's dead silent. They were like $14 each.

Unironically Noctua. See old fan roundups at Silentpcreview for sound samples.

I run almost all COUGAR CF-V12H

one in front of case sucking in and blowing over HDD racks the another one sucks from racks and blows on graphics cards, one as the exhaust and five on the 3x120x2 radiator I have mounted on the back of my case in a push pull config (except for the middle its just pull because of mount).

very quiet, pretty much the same level as my water pump. even when cranked up all the way, all you really hear is the air moving. I have em all run through a bay mounted fan controller and mostly leave them on low unless I am maxing out the system.

I also have two 140mm fans sucking through the 2x140x1 radiator at the bottom of my case, they are enermax vegas fans with a bunch of preset LED patterns and to jazz it up, they have their own rheostats and toggle buttons for the LED light settings. they look cool but are not as quiet, I leave them on medium as tests have shown marginal decrease in temps at high for a big increase in noise.

Silent Wings 3 are the quietest fans you can buy.

SilentiumPC Zephyr PWM 120
>14 dba max
>48 cfm
>hydraulic bearing system
SilentiumPC Mistral 140
>18 dba max
>61 cfm
>fluid dynamic bearing
Best Value Fans you can get on the market right now if you're on a budget. They typically go for around 5-7$.