Picked up by PCMag...

>Picked up by PCMag, Microsoft’s new KB4512941 update has decided that causing CPU usage to spike was just the start because now reports are coming in that it “turns everything orange” or red.

>While some users have found only their screenshots turn orange, others report that their whole desktop turns red:

>“When I start Windows, the login screen looks good, but when I put my credentials and the desktop is shown, it gradually starts turning red,” explained one affected user. “The only element that remains with the correct colour is the mouse pointer. This is an example of how my screen looks like while reading this post.”

WINFAGS BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-130505.png (2048x1489, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/09/10/microsoft-windows-10-update-problem-red-screen-warning-upgrade-windows-10/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/09/10/microsoft-windows-10-update-problem-red-screen-warning-upgrade-windows-10/amp/

Attached: Screenshot-2019-09-11-at-02.53.53-1200x755.png (711x447, 480K)

new update is making the computers mad lol

>gradually turns red
this makes me think it was intentionally put in as some kind of "illegitimate windows copy" flag and someone fucked up and has made it trigger on all copies of the update

This is why I use LTSB/LTSC

It's the blue light filter, retards

>using win10
kys

I got that orange screenshots with disabled night light, it is unfortunate. Besides that my two Windows 10 Pro instances have been rock solid stable so far

this is part of their mind control technique theyre building into windows 10, changing colours slightly can affect the brain, i.e. having more red appear when reading news about trump will make you subconcously think "danger" whenever you hear about trump

obviously someone fucked something up here, but it has exposed what theyre trying to do

Who the fuck uses Windows 10, LMAO.

It feels so fucking good to not have to deal with Windows anymore.

Attached: tails_crush.png (1234x1070, 868K)

>"using" linux
Kek

works on my machine

My computer works fine. This is fake news.

this, imagine beta testing Windows for free

I don't have this problem

Attached: N.png (480x485, 12K)

how the actual fuck do you mess up this bad.
how did they manage to just make the entire screen just turn red for no reason, it's honestly mind boggling. i can't imagine how bad windows 10's code base must be for this to happen. that or some diversity hire didn't know what they were doing.

> Being used by windows
Kek

Same shit

> i can't imagine how bad windows 10's code base must be for this to happen. that or some diversity hire didn't know what they were doing.
Probably both

feels good to be able to disable updates.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1194x934, 82K)

>sell one (one) product
>cut the budget
Why is minisoft like this?

>Microsoft's new update that is clearly in a beta state and could definitely break your computer because it wasn't properly tested actually does break your computer
Oh no, the horror.

that's like asking why jews subvert their host nation. its simply in their nature.

Top kek. Microsoft beta testers deserve all the deleted files and red screens they get.

I think it's more likely that they broke Night Light with the update

After the last update caused my CPU spikes I just disabled updates altogether, along with disabling windows defender entirely. I also installed open-shell so I can have a system search that actually works.

I'd do a fresh install on LTSC permanently but I need the 1903 updates for Ryzen 3. I think I'll install LTSC 2020 and stay on that for a while.

This is some Mk ultra shit right here

They're probably trying to implement some sort of warmness/coolness filter but fucked up magnificently

that makes way more sense

Honestly 10/10 reporting, they managed to show in propaganda even in a minor tech article.

Attached: Capture.png (772x292, 193K)

Goddamn I hate Windows

Imagine paying more so Microsoft cant fuck up your machine. The state of Winblows

Daily reminder that Microsoft fired all their bug testers in 2014, this is why Win10 sucks so bad.

the rolling release model and is failing. it's not stable and can't be relied upon for any mission critical application. also daily reminder MS office runs on OSX and iOS now. no one needs windows anymore.

Cortana's blood is leaking out.

yeah, previous time they fucked it up to not trigger, must've overcorrected this time

>credentials
Wtf?

>paying more
t. retard
A legitimate ltsc copy requires you to be a business. Being a business is expensive

It is more than likely some screen capturing code gone awry.

Just werks on my machine

Turning the R knob to 11 doesn't filter any blue light, baka.

Actually, this should have improved Windows.
One fewer layers of burocracy.

>OP mocks wintoddlers
>faggot thinks OP uses win10
imagine being this much of a brainlet

>Imagine paying
Imagine, indeed.