Google's Voice to Text on any windows application

Hello fellow Jow Forumsentoomen so I got new job which includes typing a 100 thousand or so names in Excel spreadsheets and print them on paper, instead of typing each name I can use Google's voice to text to just say the name and it will write it for me.

This only works on Google's docs and browser based extensions which are useless to me.

What I do rn is use a remote keyboard app on my phone with Gboard to use the voice to text on my PC.

I'm not a programmer myself but I think writing a software that makes it so that you can use Google's voice to text on windows shouldn't be hard, I'll pay if someone actually makes it.

Attached: google-voice-typing.png (200x215, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSTFRxtYFKI
microsoft.com/en-us/garage/profiles/dictate/
youtube.com/watch?v=YSVGgdQlyf4
files.catbox.moe/591qr9.png
prnt.sc/p5dxca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or you could just learn to type.

Typing 100k names and pressing enter in between each name is tiring for the hand, plus it's not even English names so typing them is quite literally harder than just saying them.

>>Typing 100k names and pressing enter in between each name is tiring for the hand
speaking 100K names is tiring for the throat.

You should try taking a typing class.

Typing faster than one can speak is not a lofty goal, it is not difficult to get to and is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for a data entry job

Alternatively, picture to text programs exist and you can harvest that data other ways.

>job which includes typing a 100 thousand or so names in Excel spreadsheets and print them on paper
Any reason you can't just copy paste those names?
Cause assuming it takes you 2 seconds to type (or speak) a name, it'll take you about 34.7 days if you were to work 24/7

Names are hand written, and I do type fast but it's not in English it's in Arabic, so cannot copy paste either.

Why don't you just help me with what I actually want instead of telling me things that I already tried? Typing those names is quite literally slower than Google's voice to text and I tested it already.

They're probably handwritten.

أنا انها حاجة تبع منطقة تعليمية.
مفيش أي جهة هلى وجه الأرض فيها ١٠٠ ألف موظف متركزين في مكان واحد.

Poorfag here. Link to employer pls

أنا حاسس*
على*

You have to understand that looking at a name and just saying it and waiting 1 second and then pressing enter and say next name repeat is easier than looking at the book, then type press enter look at book again etc, I can just keep my eye on the book and say the name with my finger on the enter key.

They are the names for every one above 18 in my whole city.

>I can just keep my eye on the book and say the name with my finger on the enter key.
you say that as if being able to type without looking at the keyboard is a difficult, exotic skill or something. It isn't, you can learn it in an afternoon.

I work for the government lol

>handrwritten
FTFY and your company

Attached: NewCanvas1.jpg (842x201, 32K)

Negro I can already do that with English but it's not in English

>This only works on Google's docs and browser based extensions which are useless to me.
Why don't you just use Google Docs and then export to Excel file format, or any other format and then just copy to Excel?
But Windows also has built-in speech recognition, doesn't it? Is it that bad compared to the Google's one?

خد دي:
youtube.com/watch?v=eSTFRxtYFKI

أنا مش عارف نسختك ويندوز كام بس اللي لقيته
ايه الخرا دة؟ ازاي يخلوك تعمل دة كله لوحدك؟ أنت منين؟

Arabic language isn't supported with Microsoft speech recognition and Google docs fucking butchers what I want to do and it doesn't have the features I want, my only option is Excel

Saw that video before and it doesn't help because again, ITS IN ARABIC, I'm not from Egypt like you lol

خد دي كمان:
microsoft.com/en-us/garage/profiles/dictate/

>having to manually input 100k sandnigger names written in Arabic symbols that read from right to left

Attached: 1559933936040.png (1092x1037, 27K)

True user, but it pays well.
This shit would be the best thing ever I'll give it a try thanks my Egyptian friend.

I think you mentioned the wrong post, but np.

Yet you're perfectly okay with reading manga from right to left.

I did yes.

>Dictate.ms
>The Dictate add-in that you previously installed from this page will cease to function on October 15, 2019.

Microshit won't let me even install it for this period FUUUUUUUUU

Well shit.
متأكد ان مفيش امل من جوجل دوكس خالص بتاتاً؟

There are allegedly some browser plugins that let you synchronize Google Sheets and Excel (Sheetgo, Syncsheet...).
This would be perfect for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=YSVGgdQlyf4
But it never went public AFAIK.

Yes I tried it and it just didn't work and it's not even in the Excel counterpart

أنا لقيت حل.
حمل اكسيل على موبايلك واكتب بجوجل كيبورد.
files.catbox.moe/591qr9.png

Not as productive or fast as windows

I'm out of ideas. Maybe if you use a voice decoration website as a vertical list, then copy and paste every hundered names in Excel. That automatically fills cells, no?

If I copy paste a hundred names in a list where every name is a new line that would still paste it in one cell no?

No.
prnt.sc/p5dxca

You just Ctrl a + Ctrl c and then Ctrl v on any cell and it will fill the cells below?

Yes.