So here I am with my $1000 Lagroid smartphone that aint one year old yet, and it's still on Android Oreo...

So here I am with my $1000 Lagroid smartphone that aint one year old yet, and it's still on Android Oreo, despite Android Pie being released over a year ago.

Fuck all ya Android fanbois defending this bullshit.

Attached: droidroids.png (492x365, 73K)

have an upvote good sir haha

That's bullshit, my ipad4 from 5 years ago doesn't get any more updates.

Just flash a custom ROM, retard. LOL

My OnePlus 3T shipped with Android 6 and I'm already playing with 10. Try not being retarded next time

This and root your phone with a one click root app

Why do you want to beta test preview builds of Android anyway? Apple literally FORCES their users to do that whether they want to or not. iOS 13 has so far been incredibly buggy and broken anyway.

Sure, while I'm at it, I'll put a zipper on the back of my jeans with a glowing neon light saying "open 24/7 for anal raping".

Blame yourself for not buying Android One

upvoted!

My 2012 Motorola Razr i runs the latest android just fine.

Don't get a shit android then.

That's the only reason why I'm still having an iPhone.
I had samshit, moto, LG, and all that garbage, and the next year? you can't even find accessories at local stores. Oh, and update, good luck getting this year update when they release the next android, assuming your phone IS still supported.

My S5 released 5 years ago runs Pie and is confirmed to be getting 10.

Since you crave attention so much, here you go.

Attached: F2ae3hB.png (1024x1049, 20K)

What noteworthy features exist with Pie, anyways? So far it seems less desirable to me on my Z2.

What are your honest thoughts on pic related. Consider the case where you want to take high quality 4K footage which takes up about 1GB/minute or 60GB/hour.

Attached: mSD_card.jpg (720x1112, 275K)

>I NEED to get updates on my phone

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

You do that. Meanwhile, I'm running android 8.0 on galaxy tab 2 from ~2012

maybe stop buying chink phones and get a Motorola or samsung. my moto g6 is on pie right now and it's getting all future updates because it supports treble.

Never tried it t.b.h
But as a rule of thumb, I will pass on the first release of any product, and get the second version/iteration.

ipad4 came out in 2012, moron. Doesn't matter when (You) bought it.

>and it's still on Android Oreo, despite Android Pie being released over a year ago.
Sounds like your own fault. Why don't you just flash Pie onto it if you want it so much?

Or get a good chinkphone. My xiaomi a2 lite with android one gets an update every month. Was 150 bucks , applefags being retarded nothing to see here.

>buying chinkphones after that whole huawei shit

Attached: 1540243664875.png (665x960, 541K)

Seven years old Apple iPhone 4s get an update 2 months ago

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190508_at_10.37.07.jpg (1648x930, 167K)

Nice b8 I r8 8/8 take your upvote

Anybody force you to buy an android user?

I have been using the ios 13 beta until the 12.4 jailbreak came out. ios 12 betas were the king of stability but the ios 13 betas aren't far off.
Clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

Galaxy s7 here. Not only is my phone slow as yours, my goddamn charging port and aux port are slow. If I even pick up my phone, the aux cord/charging cord just fall out.

I might get a iPhone 7 soon, I'm tired of this shit.

You're shit at taking care of your stuff. Just get a used s7 without those problems for like $50.

stop buying lg you noob. most Android phones get updates for years. it's your own fault for buying trash.

I didn't do anything. I used my phone like a normal person and maybe have taken a few dips in the lake, and it does shit like this. Why would I continue to use the same model when I could just get a better phone?

Have fun having known security holes go unpatched because updates just aren’t that important.

see