Yo Jow Forums

Yo Jow Forums
Today I realized just how far back I set myself these past few years and when I tried to talk to my family they ridiculed me.
Why am I even alive?

Any user in amsterdam wanna smoke a joint? I'm just tryna get away

Attached: 1546035316603.jpg (297x432, 31K)

convert to judaism and your life will get substantially better

lmao convertin to judaism is going backwards

I think my family might one of those cypto jew families but i dont have any solid evidence. It's through my Dad anyway so I'd still need to convert. However, I've seen things and I know things that would prevent me from converting to Judaism. I would love to speak to someone well educated on Judaism about their beliefs though.

I'd smoke with you but I'm stuck in my own frozen hell
here's hoping it gets better for you

im well educated on judaism ama

u got any contact? i can spend days studying 1 topic if its religious- im not sure if we have the thread space

i do but im not willing to post it on here
just ask whatever you have to ask

ok i'll just ask 1 question but I'm not trying to have a huge religious discussion on Jow Forums when I just want to smoke a joint
What is the main reason for the jewish belief against the existence of Jesus as the Son of God as opposed to the Christian claim of his divinity. I'm unsure but was there not a list of prophecies which had to be and were fulfilled?
I have more questions but now is not the time to ask them.

heres where u tell me thats a misconception and explain why

jews believe that the messiah (jesus) is supposed to be a king like david/son of david (these are subject to debate but i will take the latter stance because its easier to explain). (משיח בן דוד - messiah son of david). this is based on a passage from the book of jeremiah, that says: "In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David’s line; he will do what is just and right in the land. " (chapter 33, passage 15). david was a secular ruler and by no means a son of god/god himself, so a messiah can't be both descended from david and from god.
a messiah is also supposed to be a shepherd and to restore the kingdom of david, and jesus did neither.

What

should have posted this 3 years ago when I lived there famalamalam I'd definitely be up for being raped and murdered by a cute Jow Forums weed smoking bf

Attached: 1546636774495.png (1280x738, 1.04M)

i mean thats a few assumptions but sure

you got a kik or somethin? we can still chat while i go smoke weed alone

you see this is the kinda shit that makes me have more questions

thanks though because now i have a reference point i can use in my studies

a reference is all i need to find what im lookin for

also:
>It's through my Dad anyway so I'd still need to convert.
not really, as long as your mum isn't an adulteress you are jewish

i mean i only suspect it i have no evidence

Why did they laugh

I was attempting to talk about how I felt about the whole situation. In my moment of vulnerability they chose to vebally attack me instead of being supportive.

And then they wonder why I'm always the first to put a knife to my chest when tensions get high.

With family like mine you don't need enemies. They're all snakes.

verbally*

And don't get me started on my extended family. One half says one thing then shit talks you when they think you're out of earshot and the other half is full of psychos who would probably try to find ways to scam you or just straight up destroy what you own because they don't want to see you do good for yourself.

Add that to my Dad passing away when I was in my teens and my Mom basically becoming a different person afterwards (detached/bad memory) + the crippling social anxiety and self esteem issues caused by my older brother constantly treating me like garbage and you have one young adult who contemplates suicide regularly.

They sound toxic. I have no experiences or wisdom about situations like that but you should probably detach yourself imo. Spend time with / make some friends who aren't shitty.

Attached: 1545826491701.jpg (250x342, 33K)

Yea I mean I tried moving to another country (actually the one I'm in now) and studying but that didn't really work out like planned. Part of the setback I mentioned in the OP. It really hit me recently because I would be graduating soon if I didn't mess up and all my friends are moving to other countries and getting grad placements and all that nice shit but I'm stuck here at first base.

I also don't have anyone that I can really be myself around. Most of my friends grew distant after I stopped studying and we all grew into different people.
I can't really go to any family because they're mostly part of the problem.
I have one older sister I can really trust but she lives in another city and is super busy with work.
I've never felt so alone in my life.

Which is funny because due to behavioral issues (adhd related) I was isolated from my peers for the majority of my life. And when I finally have the freedom to meet people and do things I fail and end up more alone than I've ever been. Not from lack of people but from lack of connections.

Wow.
I didn't expect to get so deep today.

>dutch

well I'm not from the Netherlands really I moved here a few years back

not sure how this relates?

Oh, i read through it and forgot about that part. Dang. I cant really help talk about your problems. I had a normal family.

Ah don't worry, I honestly didn't expect to talk about it, I was just gonna try to smoke and put it off til next time. Jow Forums still surprises me sometimes. We became pretty wholesome.
I mean, we're still a bunch of degenerates. Just.. wholesome degenerates.

>wholesome degenerates
Yup, that's me in a nutshell.

If you need friends then you should go out and try and make some, get a hobby, play D&D or something idk what you're into.

Attached: 1546078164770.gif (500x500, 621K)

you spelt wholesale wrong

heuheuheuhhuehu

Attached: 1536253885373.gif (340x340, 137K)

>Any user in amsterdam wanna smoke a joint? I'm just tryna get away
KSY degenerate

Only things you care about might become burdens. One solution is to stop caring.

Attached: homesick.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

aight so you're probably too baked or asleep by now to get this but on the off chance that you are
if you're not a Dutch native then it can be difficult to meet any new people, the natives will generally kind of shun you, and so the english end up forming their own groups, but unfortunately this situation only makes it harder to meet new people
you'd be better off in germany or belgium, or spain really

its "legal" here

its like the equivalent of drinking a beer
go kys

Ik ben in rotterdam

Attached: 1546121057666s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

haha why >Dutch always spell kik wrong

>rotterdam
damn i only have good memories in that city- whats up dude
ik is I but i guess thats the joke lmao

WAKE ME UP

Attached: 1545567778200.jpg (251x245, 41K)