5g question

It's it just fear mongering when people say 5g can harm an unborn child? In stating to worry about the missus as they are rolling out 5g in my area as a test and my neighbour is talking about signing up to it.

I can't find any solid research on the topic though, can you guys point me in the right direction?

Attached: 1564452506507.jpg (1624x2658, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ol3tAxnNccY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's it just fear mongering when people say 5g can harm an unborn child?
Non-meme answer: yes. It's non-ionizing radiation. That means that it doesn't have enough energy in it to do anything to you.

>pregnancy
Oh, that's hot.

Then why are people so afraid of it and having massive protesrs over its effects on unborn children?

Attached: bryce_dallas_howard_pregnant_13__by_goddessgg_dbfqo55-pre.jpg (720x1109, 102K)

Well the uncharitable explanation is "people are stupid". The more charitable explanation is that quantum mechanics is unintuitive. People think that radiation with half the energy must produce half the effect, right? Or take twice as long to have the same effect, maybe. That is, if they have a concept of "radiation" having different energy levels at all, as opposed to being some generic sort of thing that's all instant death on a stick. It doesn't actually work that way, there's a certain minimum energy needed to make anything happen at all, and below that level all the radiation can do is dissipate into heat. It can't break chemical bonds and knock atoms free, which is the mechanism by which more intense radiation, like X-rays, can cause harm. l

Jesus, she turned into a zeppelin.

>Then why are people so afraid of it and having massive protesrs over its effects on unborn children?
Anti-5g shilling

You might be gay bro

Attached: 1561678985910.jpg (750x1334, 128K)

WHo is that

Pregnant Bryce Dallas Howard >>> Skinny Bryce Dallas Howard

5g is harmful for full grown adults, period. Do you think telco CEOs have 5g antennas aimed at their houses for better signaling, building trust via dogfooding? Nope, this is yet again a technology for the benefit of others.

>but muh telco sponsored studies
>but muh bald tree strawman

fuck off

>can cause harm. l
The 5G got him

Attached: 1504207059837.gif (646x466, 494K)

>It's non-ionizing radiation. That means that it doesn't have enough energy in it to do anything to you.
t. brainlet

yeah she did :F

BDH

OP, watch this, but more importantly, LOOK AT THE DESCRIPTION. Everything you'll see in the video os sourced, with links to plenty of research links and sites with more info. Dont listen to the 5G jew when he tells you 5g is safe. DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE, PAY THE PRICE.

youtube.com/watch?v=ol3tAxnNccY

Attached: ede1188b-1d74-40a5-b924-477abc79b4d2..jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Attached: 1564364670483.png (1494x850, 521K)

>it's another "OP pretends to be an uninformed bystander and asks a question about a topic he's already made up his mind on" episode

Your fetish is deeply rooted in the need to be a caretaker for another man's children

It isn't worse then what already exists.
If 5G were harmful, so would be 4G, 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth.

>That means that it doesn't have enough energy in it to do anything to you.
This is plainly wrong.
There uncountable many ways in which non-ionizing radiation can effect you.
The question is if it does in any meaningful way.
The brain is a very complex and poorly understood system, the likelihood that it isn't influenced in some way by non-ionizing radiation is near zero.
The question, is whether the influence is meaningful or even harmful.

>5g is harmful for full grown adults, period.
Then so are basically all other forms of communication.
Which makes the difference meaningless.

If you go into a building with your 5G phone the reception goes to shit. So even if the signal did affect you, going inside would save you.

When the Y2K apocalypse was coming, I didn't listen, and nothing happened.
When the 2012 Mayan apocalypse was being shilled, I didn't listen, and nothing happened.
Same with any number of other predictions that turned out to be nothing. Same with all the bullshit in any Jow Forums thread with "IT'S HAPPENING" in the OP. Why should I listen to this particular heap of malarkey?

Attached: apocalypse when.png (1679x976, 175K)