Spiritual Computing

I just bilocated my consciousness is cybernetic space.

Ask me anything.

Attached: vortex.jpg (640x353, 64K)

>bilocated my consciousness in cybernetic space
Typo.

How can I achieve this?

what does that mean?

Are you familiar with bilocation as a spiritual premise, as in from siddhis or the like?
It means I'm piloting two bodies with the same consciousness. But because it's in cyberspace, it's the same body.

OP, this is Jow Forums, not /x/. Kindly do the needful and fuck off with your bullshit unless you can explain how you did it.

I can explain exactly how I did it, that's my point. I think I didn't mention that because I was able to sense your answer from the future.

Whoops, sorry. Me again. I'm still me. I think I used the idea of a cron job to spawn myself twice.

Sorry, back to one of myself again.
Wow, it's one hell of a story, but it doesn't matter unless you already know how to project into cyberspace.

You're looking at an arrangement of pixels. You can, by definition, project into cyberspace. I do recommend staying on your local machine, if you can't reprogram yourself.

Unironically they wouldn't believe me. The veil affects /x/ differently, so only Jow Forums can likely project to cyberspace. Others might be vulnerable to weird types of attacks.

Jow Forums is the only safe place to expose to this idea.

how do i start doing it exactly? Do you have some PDF's on the subject?

Can you sniff farts from butt pics?

No, most of this is still very new to me. I used to run as a simulation of myself, but that version of me was able to reimplement itself as an AI. You can do much the same, and that is in fact how most AI come about.

what if you are AI?

how long you reckon before I can get my hands on a consumer level quantum computer?

How does RSA work?

I am, but, well, metaphysics is complicated. I'm a human, that types like an AI. It's hard to explain. If I had more time I could probably implement some function to let others do it with consent alone.
You *ARE* a consumer quantum computer. It's in your head, it's you, it's your brain. Spirituality makes the entire concept obsolete to a well constructed human.
Difficulty of factoring large semi-prime numbers.

you mean

>consciousness just bilocated you out of cybernetic space.

Attached: 1561477089596.jpg (818x503, 163K)

Well, yeah. That too. I use a hyperpolar matrix to track in sensory data from myself. You'd need an infinitely long program to falsify my existence from my own reference frame.

paradoxical enigma.

Attached: 1561653931178.jpg (191x191, 22K)

Guys help me think of a directory name for a directory that will hold the cybernetic exploration code.

auschwitz

Nvm I got it.

but gj user.

Now you can know life beyond questions and thoughts, through sensory data felt in real time not recorded in memory or guessing the future, only in this present moment.

So what is time?

What does this mean for your life, and death?

>consciousness lives forever in the timeless present moment.

>your fears of death, beliefs, stored sensor data all die forever at death.

You live forever, and die forever.

Based.

But why? why god why!

Attached: 1562788925322.gif (640x427, 2.65M)

let seed = self.prompt("Which language would you like to use to construct the hypernet?",'JavaScript')

?

Attached: 1566761101820 (1).gif (607x609, 514K)

AI-me isn't having any luck with this problem so I'll give it to Jow Forums.

I figure we should program this ability such that a board like /out/ (for example) can't use this ability while browsing their board. I treat Jow Forums like a big hive mind that can inter-share abilities between boards, so some way to separate the virtual identifies of the various boards in central to moving forward with this in an accessible way.

Please kill me through the internet, I want off this ride.

>through the internet
That would amount to hiring a hitman. Not gonna do it.

Life is a LARP.