Whats stallman up to these days?

whats stallman up to these days?

Attached: 1548490142262.jpg (1080x1140, 141K)

what an absolute chad

Well that guy is confirmed dead now. But why was she so submissive to him?

imagine the smell.

Because he said he'd just shit his pants if she didn't.

This is a threat he had carried out on several occasions previously.

>Afterward, the flight attendant wrote in an Instagram post that she locked herself inside the bathroom, crying and vomiting, unable to wash away the stench of the man’s shit.

lmao

Reminder.

Attached: TH-TW.jpg (1702x1310, 427K)

How is stallman getting metood right now if he died in Thailand?

F, he was too good for this world

And he wasn't banned from future flights?

What a fucking alpha

How the fuck do people like this sleep at night? I get guilt trips for weeks if I forget to ring a mate too late if some of us are having a night out..

I feel like metoo is just an excuse so women can complain without sounding whiny(they still do though)
Most people just stomach this carp and carry on with their day.

Probably spreading his disgusting white seeds to all those poor indigenous people.

She could have refused but she chose to do it. No sympathy.

>How the fuck do people like this sleep at night?
He probably sleeps well because he's fetishized his self loathing and all his moral scrupules and regrets are converted into pathetic self-demonizing sexual fantasies.

I understand that feeling. I'm also obese and get off on the thought of being as disgusting and irredeemable as possible and causing skinny people suffering. I still have a conscience and would never actually inconvenience someone if I could help it but I worry I might be closer to this level of self hatred sexualization than I'd like to admit.

They just don't care whatsoever about what strangers think.

Now that's customer service.

Attached: 1514873070849.png (640x480, 94K)

I think it has served it purpose effectively. Gross men prone to vile behavior towards women might think twice if they want to keep their job or reputation in tact. Of courses this means nothing to the rich or self employed but it can help keep men with something to lose a little more in check. I'm glad they think about the consequences now.

The problem is that the men you're talking about were justified in their behavior all along.

most men accused by these insane attention whores didnt do shit so

In the words of Peko Pekoyama, "For the sake of grand justice, a few sacrifices must be made."

everyone defines justice different. my understanding of grand justice is to force women back into the kitchen. some men will propably beat them back into the kitchen but a few sarifices must be made.
you should have no problem with that.

In the words of Peko Pekoyama, "It is necessary for men and women who live together to respect one another."

legend says he died surrounded by a group of thai hookers wiping his ass

as i've made my way up the social ladder to the high level of 'mcdonalds management' i can safely say that metoo is pretty much entirely a weapon created by women of poor status to wield against men of poor status

in the last year there have been like three sexual harassment incidents and all of them have been seen by the management as stupid bullshit that clearly didn't happen, but we have to take it seriously, and while most people can keep it cool even if we know you didn't do it we have to fire you if you act like a retard and talk to everyone about it

Clean it up Janny

The sexual ecstasy was too strong for his fat fuck heart to handle.

not technology