IPhone 11, brought to you by thinking only 30% more speed is enough to switch. iPhone 11...

iPhone 11, brought to you by thinking only 30% more speed is enough to switch. iPhone 11, brought to you by the bowling ball company who made our cameras. iPhone 11, the official phone for people who arnt patient to wait for a real change.

Your thoughts?

Attached: 3AF9CDF1-027D-4E32-9C79-231CE2DEF948.jpg (740x800, 37K)

Im still on 5s.

You don't understand

People on g buy and upgrade their phones every year or two. Most normies buy a new phone later these days, like every 3 to 5

If you upgrade every 3 you will be upgrading from a 7 to an 11/11 pro

That's not a 30% upgrade, to them the x body is still a new design.

>still no reason to "upgrade" from an iPhone SE

I hope I can use the new U1 chip to locate the reason why Android fanboys get so insecure after every Apple product launch

pfffff ..... user please we don't get jealous. I pity the toddler's superiority complex.

>we added more cameras just like other brands
innovative

I'm holding onto my perfectly working 7 and waiting for the true revolution - their rumored AR glasses.

Fire up those photocopiers Cuptertino!

I've never had an iphone and currently have Android from 2016. Didn't want to get a new phone but battery and software are fucked. Is the iphone 7 a good deal or should I get something newer?

>iphone only has 1/2 cameras and no nightmode
>lmfao ishit ijeet outdated look at my 5 camera chinkphone

>iphone gets 3 incredible cameras and nightmode
>lmfao got enough cameras there ijeet?

You cannot win with andreet poorfags. They will find any reason to seethe. Apple derangement syndrome.

Either way, there's no way I'm upgrading my X until they add 5G, 90-120hz display and remove the notch.

get some cheap 2017 android and flash Lineage + microG, it's literally the best of both worlds

>double digit speed increase is bad
What exactly do you want from phones at this point

>Upgrade three years
>Current phone is worth nothing, can sell for maybe $200 if you’re lucky enough to find a buyer or trade in for $50, bringing your at least $1k phone down to $800 at best

>Upgrade every year
>Sell phone for nearly full value, paying maybe $200 total out of pocket

This was me, but I think I'll wait until under screen cameras are a thing for the next few years.

Wish my SE had not decided to fly out of my pocket while riding motorbike.

It was a great phone but not worth buying again this late in the life.

Who the fuck even needs this fucking 'speed'. iPhones are snappy as fuck and has been so since the iPhone 4. It's only when you start to play fucking games or use apps nobody uses you encounter lag.

>still no reason to "upgrade" from an iPhone SE
You don't even have an HD screen on that, genius. No micro SD card slot either, as well as no good battery life and cameras are generations behind. That's plenty of reasons I'd say.

>You don't even have an HD screen on that, genius.
ppi is the only thing that matters, doofus.
>No micro SD card slot either
Why would you want one? People with iPhones have a sexlife they don't need to store 100gb worth of anime
>cameras are generations behind
Still better than 90% of the Androids out there

I'm with you, I ain't saying people are smart, just that they stay attached to their shitty old hardware. Phones are becoming more like laptops, "I buy one and use it for 4 years until it breaks"

It's why apple sales are falling, and why designs year after year are more like a refresh

It’s more that they’re trying to sell a "premium" product to the mass market and prices only rise every year. They’ve hit the ceiling on their ability to sell to poorfags still paying for the last phone after 3 years.

tfw still using an all original lg g3 from 2014
thinking about getting an iphone 11 pro and an apple watch tbqhwyf
kind of expensive though

Attached: 1541140093247.jpg (526x950, 237K)

no service triangle, audio ic

same dpi screen across all iphones. the battery life is actually better on the SE than any of the non plus iphones. the camera is way more than adequate.

2020 refresh

I sell iphone 7 for 400$ all day
went from g5 to 8 plus and series 4 lte, never looking back

This. I'm still on iPhone 7 and I'll upgrade to the next model when it doesn't get any more updates.

I get this is a tech enthusiast board and people like their shiny new gadgets but I'll just unironically say that upgrading your stuff every year is not good for the environment. Phones are meant to last for a long time and I'll probably even replace the battery on my 2 and a half year old iPhone some time in the future to make it last through 2020 and 2021.

Sure, that further adds to the "unprofitability" by waiting for its resale value to go even further down and by actually sinking more money into an old product but then again, so what? :^)

If you customise literally anything on your phone then do not buy any iPhone, if you don’t customise then go for it.

I have 6s. Bought it December last year. Should I switch? What is the best option right now?

> micro SD card slot either
The iphone 11 doesnt have one either dumdumb

Attached: 4D6E98F0A09A40C18BA2E9F3F99A2C20.jpg (1242x1540, 888K)

Apple is just proving you shouldn't cram 8B transistors in a phone. But if people are going to buy that unreliability, be my guest.

k thx bai

Why would anyone buy the 11 if you could get the XS for the same price with a much better screen? Is there any reason to go with the 11? The ultrawide camera?