What are your thoughts on 8-bit boomer's new autism project, the Commander X16?

What are your thoughts on 8-bit boomer's new autism project, the Commander X16?

Attached: 1567604818734.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/commanderx16/x16-rom
murray2.com/threads/features-specifications-from-facebook-group.229/
github.com/commanderx16/x16-rom/
github.com/mist64/c64rom
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seems pretty based to me

Attached: 8bitgun.webm (852x480, 999K)

My thoughts right now.

Attached: 1564938447299.webm (512x320, 2.88M)

Subscribe to this 8-bit legend.

>that walk

I would not stand in that chad's way

Source on this and OPs?

FBI crimes against children unit surveillance.

you know what, if americlaps look like this maybe they do need guns.

He looks like the average euroshit though, except that he isn't being forced to take off his clothes by a Muslim.

Sauce

Image related

Attached: europe.jpg (642x603, 58K)

virgin in appearance
chad in stride

Attached: 8bitscientist.webm (852x480, 1.57M)

Hate for a cop to shoot me for carrying around a ruger 10/22. I used to love this guy when I thought his weirdness was an act.

Pretty neat, but
>$200-$300 for an original plan of

Who are you talking about?
Do you mean the iBookGuy?

>300$ for a shitty C64 clone
wew

Attached: 1557738482096.jpg (500x706, 82K)

Is 200-300 going to be final price or only for earlier versions/units?
If he manages to create a device like that and for a ~50 I might be interested.

Advertising of e-celebs is against the board's rules.
But you already knew this, right?
Asshole.

hopefully that shit is not illegal, i mean i still confuse about how the guns shit work here...... lol

Attached: when-you-change-your-sleeping-position-because-you-feel-uncomfortable.png (300x359, 42K)

He seems to be using the commodore 64 kernal and basic without a license
Wanting 300 bucks for a few common chips is ridiculous
Expect this project to go bust

Here is his github
github.com/commanderx16/x16-rom

This, you assholes

200-300 for the through-hole version. They're predicting a surfacemount version will be less (still expensive though), and that an FPGA version would still meet their target price of 50.
Still kinda BS, the chips/board won't cost anywhere near that amount.
Hopefully they make all the hardware open source like the software is, so people can build their own for a more reasonable price.

Could you emulate this with a 5 dollar microcontroller?

>Hate for a cop to shoot me for carrying around a ruger 10/22. I used to love this guy when I thought his weirdness was an act.

If the cops shoot anyone that is not brandishing a weapon aka pointing it at people or holding it in hands then the problem is police.

How many people have been shot by open carrying riflemen? Or how many people have been killed with rifles in the first place? Remember that 50 years ago people carried rifles around including children and no one was shitting themselves over it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Don't know about the video part. Would run fine on a pi or similar SBC.
murray2.com/threads/features-specifications-from-facebook-group.229/

Yes
BOM cost per board wouldn't even be 100 bucks.
The chips are all still made today and aren't rare ones like the ones used in that modern XT clone board which costs 300 bucks now.
PCBs are pretty cheap if you make hundreds and order from asia instead of what they have done

whats this webm even about anyway

>Remember that 50 years ago people carried rifles around including children
what?

>Pay $300 for My useless hobbyproject goy

Attached: 1387929992516.jpg (172x293, 9K)

>thoughts
I wish he would skip the hardware and just use something like a Raspberry Pi Zero and create his own system around that

He isn't. He tried to license them, but couldn't so he dicided to make his own kernel and basic which are similar to the commodore ones.
You can emulate the system (I suppose on a raspi) if you want to, but having the actual hardware is what makes it so special.

What was the point of a modern case. It destoys the whole feeling of having a retro computer inside it.

Attached: 1244659956107.png (640x400, 4K)

You used to be able to bring your rifle to school

It wasn't until Jews destroyed our country with welfare, immigrants, and fiat money (among other things) that the social problems began.
And there isn't a problem with 'gun violence' anyway. It's a manufactured issue used to create a climate where faggits and women will clamor to have our rights stripped away, protecting big businesses and (((government))) hegemony.

>but having the actual hardware is what makes it so special
Does it?
The only benefit I saw of his hardware choices was the ability to write easier assembly code.
I wonder how much worse assembly is on a Pi

>He isn't.
Yes he is. His github page mentions that it was "derivered" from the C64 source, and a lot of the code is identical. Check for yourself:
github.com/commanderx16/x16-rom/
github.com/mist64/c64rom

>Remember that 50 years ago people carried rifles around including children
>what?

It's true. Open carrying used to be very common in the west, even in Europe. Most modern gun laws were either passed by communists in 1920's or by liberals in 1970's

Even UK the most cucked anti gun country had a large gun community some 50 years ago.

People didn't walk around casually with rifles 50 years ago in Europle

>People didn't walk around casually with rifles 50 years ago in Europle

Maybe not in large cities but in more rural areas it was very common.

There was also a huge amount of post war unregistered firearms. Regular civilians had 9mm submachine guns and bolt action rifles in their homes

>in more rural areas it was very common
no shit, farmers use rifles to kill animals
a fair bit different to the 8-bit boomer walking into subway with whatever he's holding

>no shit, farmers use rifles to kill animals

Yeah but I live in a rural European area now and no farmer around me owns a firearm

maybe you killed all the animals, in NZ farmers have guns for killing pests

>a fair bit different to the 8-bit boomer walking into subway with whatever he's holding
he lives in texas
TEXAS!
He should be strapped like Arnie in Commando at all times
TEXAS!!!

Where DO you live? Around here hunting is One of everyones favorite pastime

>pests
We have pests too
They are called niggers and mexicans

>We have pests too
>They are called niggers and mexicans

There is one African predator numbering in over 1 billion that needs culling. It has to be done to save other animal species and protect the environment.

If I was in charge I would order an open season on these animals. At least 100.000 would have to be culled each year to keep the population in check.

>wants to build a retro computer
>uses off the shelf parts which make the specs completely unrealistics
>uses a gay modern design for case and peripherals
wow he really fucked up

back to plebbit you normalfag nigger

Source please!

> Uses FPGA
> Costs more than 50 Bucks
Fail!

Sent ;^)

tales of titillation sailor warrior akko

Oh okay, you're mentally I'll. But you wont ever change because you think tha libtarda r out 2 git u.

>people in this thread surprised about a hobby retro computer that initially will cost 300 and later 50-100 USD
>people literally don't know about all the modern ZX drop in replacement clones, Amiga boards and C64 Reloaded that cost more than that and aren't as intuitive for learning
Lol, people who have no idea about shit shouldn't talk about shit.

Nice cherry picking you turbo nigger

Eh, 200 would be pretty okay if it comes with the chips.
The C64 Reloaded is 200 buck too and doesn't even come with chips.

To be real they should get a real video chip.
The FPGA for the video chip is powerful enough to emulate the whole system which makes the whole exercise kinda pointless.

This. What the fuck are you gonna do with a commodore clone? Better off just getting refurbished laptop you can actually do things on.