Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Attached: Windows-10-logo-e1502132803317.png (300x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winehq.org/
g2deal.com/windows-10-professional-32-64-bit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its design looks like shit.

I can only find Windows 10 because Windows 10 is one with the Flaw

It's one gigantic flaw.

are you salty because it just works without having fuck with it and dress it up like some kind of doll?

No one wants your OS pajeet, go back to pajeet land and get them to use it

Everything from the moment you hit the power button

Flatshit.

text isn't centered
image is blurry
cyan on white hurts
text is arial?

Eets still weendowz

Oldfags will get this

The botnet is the problem. Windows 10 works fine but at the cost of your privacy.

It doesn't work on my shitbox compu…
Erm, I mean it doesn't respect my freedoms, botnet, meme, and another meme.

>Find a flaw
>Windows 10

The default settings make using a hard drive all but impossible, since Windows Search and God knows how many other programs eat up disk IO on top of whatever you're trying to run.

>But muh spinning disks

Any other Linux-based OS never has this fucking issue unless you have a system-wide search going on. Even then, I can usually stop it without having the entire thing brought to its knees doing fuck all.

Also, I don't know if it's because I really don't use it all that much, but shit's a lot more cumbersome to manage and navigate than it was a decade ago. Like, there's twenty layers of new menus covering up some warped version of the menus from 2009 where you have to go into a menu from 2002 to actually get what you want.

Other than games and some software, I honestly can't understand how people put up with this crap.

PEBKAC

>im an idiot
We know user, we know.

the 30% cortana team

Literally half as fast as Win8.

I'd use Linux if the software I used daily had a Linux version. open-source sucks for creative software sad to say.

You mean, GNU-based OS. Linux is just the kernel inside the GNU operating system.

This. Especially if you have a HDD.

Proprietary, non-POSIX, no good shells, no good filesystems, poor software support.

Baby duck syndrome. Most people literally memorize exact screen positions and mouse movements rather than building a systemic understanding of what the OS is doing. By being preinstalled everywhere, Microsoft won the PC battle. By being late, they lost phones to Android.

The most botnet desktop OS in the history of personal computing. It literally contains a keylogger.
Uglier than Ubuntu.
Limited/inferior shells.
Limited/inferior software repos.
System updates regularly interrupt active use and cause data loss.
The only thing it has going for it is its legacy of superior software support.
Win10 actually requires more fuckery to perform stably than Ubuntu at this point. MS has jumped the shark.

reddit

I honestly can't find anything that's NOT a flaw. Even the logo is stupid.

If by "works" you mean "steals all your data and doesn't actually work".

It's User

It's just a weird mix of Windows 7 and 8. You have Win 7 programs (control panel, photo viewer, media player) running against the native Win 10 programs that do the exact same things just slower and shittier.

I still use it because it's the best I got but goddamn what the fuck is Microsoft doing.

Attached: 1452206755181.png (500x338, 44K)

one hell of a botnet, its desing is shit, annoying and you can not rice it up as easily as any linux distro, proprietary software, unstable shit, eats lots of ram, constantly spies on you.

but sure
>muh games
>it just werks

we live in a pajeet world filled with mindless consumerism.

Attached: 1558245476839.jpg (1200x1197, 130K)

>doesn't respect your freedom
>is botnet
>ugly flatshit ui, the worst part of it all is the oversized close button
>autistic start menu
>oversized icons
>gets worse and worse by each update
>takes a really long time to boot up and get in the login screen
>cpu usage is high as fuck and sometimes goes up to 100% while doing nothing
>the entire desktop can stop responding
>almost no support for older software
winshit 10 is literally the worst version of windows ever released

It literally eats your I/O disk usage on idle and the window manager is God awful

Windows is great, and it does just werk most of the time. But I'll never use it again because of the privacy concerns, and at this point my riced KDE Fedora looks and feels nicer than Windows

it being proprietary malware is enough reason not to use it
/thread

it has a fuck ton, but it also has visual studio, the greatest c# tooling, so I use it anyway. and gaymes.

Gui looks like shit

the worst flaw is that now windows10 can literally openly send every key stroke and camera feed to microsoft and people will still be using it just to get their word or other proprietary bullshitery software to werk

2 control panels lol

Attached: 2 control panels.png (1366x768, 72K)

The OS is a stain on humanity.

Need activation and can't trust the internet.

botnet

>go to the new control panel to change something
>can't find anything relevant just a bunch of useless shit
>click on a small hyperlink somewhere called "additional settings" or something similar
>it's just the old menu
>it actually has useful settings and a clear layout in it
Fucking why?

pajets and zoomers

>Still no tabbed file explorer
>You can't downscale a second lower res monitor so it doesn't look like it's at 150% zoom.
They need to make the old control panel an option to being the default one.

>Uses a lot of ram
>Makes my pc louder comapred to win7 when idle for some reason
>Disk usage spikes upon launching any program

Can’t boot into safe mode to repair shit so you’re forced to reinstall

reddit

Performance, everything is slower

the whole OS is a clusterfuck of flaws, just now this fucker flipped and won't run any type of media player (thought youtube was kaput, but actually I cant even listen to the musics in my HD)

> You can't downscale a second lower res monitor so it doesn't look like it's at 150% zoom.
You can set each monitor's DPI scaling individually, and have lower res monitors ad a lower scaling %.
> They need to make the old control panel an option to being the default one.
They're slowly migrating all the settings to the new one and working towards eventually deprecating the old one. [spoiler]And that's a good thing. The old control panel was an awful clusterfuck. The new one is much better designed.[/spoiler]

lastest update making infinate boot circle happen, whats up with that?

>flaw

That it's not Linux Mint with Proton API and Wine.

>without having fuck with it
>windows 10
what universe you living in, bud?

henlo sirs my computer not work when update the microsoft pleasa send help n bobs

Attached: 1568335310208.jpg (208x243, 13K)

Running this on a HDD is cock and ball torture.

winehq.org/

Nice memes and autistic paranoia.

4 months.

ok, here's your (you)

Attached: 1502737044765.png (882x624, 39K)

i changed my motherboard twice in one month and my retail serial key no longer works

>whhhhhhiiiiiiiir fans when update
>legacy code bloat
>NSA
>ugly UI
>no good in house software
>resource waste
>expensive for license
>not efficient on old hardware
>touchscreen gimmick
>poor development philosophy
>security loopholes
>inconsistent UI trying to be mobile on desktop vice versa
>edge is bad just IE 2.0 Firefox is still winning
>inconsistent use of color in UI
>admin features locked down and hidden away
>updates are bloated and dont need to be so big
>default installs are too big
>obnoxious reliance on icons and mouse usage lack of intuitive keyboard efficiency
>its not FOSS

Attached: satania laughing.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Overpriced
$40-50 is more reasonable

g2deal.com/windows-10-professional-32-64-bit.html

Not really. Seeing how animation and vfx/3d animation is being used often on the GNU+Linux oses and Mac. On windows ists more slower to get work done if it's not office work.

Everyone just needs to migrate to Linux, simple as that. It's free, it has native support for any Windows app through Wine, even Steam has its own API for Linux, and gaming on Linux is starting to get more and more common and supported day by day. Linux eats only a third/quarter of resources what Windows needs. Also, there are virtually no viruses on Linux, so even the resources needed for an Antivirus/Defender are freed up. Imagine if Linux usage took over Windows usage, we'd get a crapload more out of our overpriced hardware. Faster response, less RAM usage, a lot more FPS in games, etc-

But thing is, people are using what's mainstream and common. Even though using Linux is really easy and user-friendly nowadays, a toddler would be capable to do so.

I really, really hope Linux gets a lot more users in the near future and becomes widely accepted. Every Windows user should at least try Linux Mint, it's literally simpler than using Windows, it's also a very similar OS to Windows 7, new users should start with Mint.

Attached: cinnamon.png (1920x1200, 1.09M)

4 years and win10 is still steaming shit

Yes. If it wasn't, it wouldn't need to be shilled here and instead everyone would just use it by default.

Why shill something when they already won?

Attached: why.png (903x582, 137K)

>six years since Windows 7 was superseded
>nearly a quarter of PCs still use it

IMO the #1 thing that prevents Linux from being more popular is the folder system. Most people just find it more intuitive to have folders organized by application

It’s fucking garbage.

20 years of spaghetti code

What kind of creative? Linux has 3d locked down

>Find a flaw
No Copy on Write file system yet.

inb4 ReFS

install gabolinux
but I disagree, most people don't know about or even try linux, it's nothing to do with specifics

Can't enable classic theme (it's still there and part of the kernel)

>radically change the GUI style
>a great many basic GUI elements are still using the old style
>your brand new GUI is basically just a barrier to accessing the old GUI

>ReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeFS

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 47K)