Is he based?

Is he based?

Attached: Louis Rossmann.jpg (1200x624, 63K)

Complete autismo.

I like him though, he seems okay.

Pro: He's pushing for the right to repair.
Con: He's helping idiots keep using their iShit.

I think the latter is the reason why he's smited by the gods and has such bad luck.

Stop shilling e-celebs. Its against the boards rules to advertise these dicks

he fell for the "save the youth" pill and LARPs as a father figure for underageb& which is kind of cringe

But he not a eceleb. Is Stallman a fucking eceleb?

Ecelebs place themselves over the cause, while those kind of guys place the cause first.

He's alright
He doesn't though

He's nice i like him a lot :)

Based

>95% of the people watching him (primarily redditors) have never used a soldering iron and are only there for the apple drama
>in the beginning said he'd never do youtube and would stick only to logic board repair videos but then he saw the shekels that drama content made
>gives out life advice on how to be a better parent despite being a childless man in his 30 living with cats

That's a cringe from me.

Welp, there you have it, user said "cringe", fuck this guy I'm out.

Still has his own business and not wagecucking for some mega corp.Cats or not he's doing better than 99% of people on this board.

Eli?

>cringe

Attached: meme degeneration.png (3300x874, 1.63M)

It's cool watching him solder boards and talk about the parts and why they are fucked up even though I don't solder stuff. Also his life advice isn't bad advice from what I've seen

Based on what?

dilat-
oh my god, what we've become

No, deep down he cares too much

my bad, i sperged,

>have never used a soldering iron
maybe, but a significant portion of his audience is fairly knowledgeable. Fair enough, though. (t. long time electronics enthusiast. i don't normally do smd work though.)
>in the beginning said he'd never do youtube and would stick only to logic board repair videos but then he saw the shekels that drama content made
it's almost like he enjoys making content or something
>gives out life advice on how to be a better parent despite being a childless man in his 30 living with cats
thought he was younger than that. Guess not. Also, it doesn't take a whole lot of brain cells to realize you shouldn't treat your kids like shit or treat other people like shit in front of your kids.

yikes

retarded e-celebs are not technology

The flux is satisfying.

El abominacion de paramo