Why do people even buy iPhone?

lmao people actually buy iphones

sure they have better device integration, a prettier OS, and don't get me started onhow bad wear os and android tablets blow,
but atleast we have emulators and webms

not to mention i can root my phone and download a bunch of apks to get it working well!

Attached: google-pixel-2header.jpg (770x433, 30K)

Because I don't want to give grandma a Samsung.

I know right, plus we can install lineageos, the non-botnet ungoogled foss version of android. Do applefags have a non-botnet appleshit-free foss version of iOS? Didn't think so

now that's what I call consumer friendly!

crDroid is better than LineageOS. A lot better. Check it out.

G-grandma you can't use s-stock Android it spys on you, here let me see that one sec I'm just rooting your phone and installing new software on it trust me grandma it's epic!

Really? I'd call it the superior opposite to consumer-friendly. I'd call it human-rights-respecting. We aren't "consumers," we're human beings who occasionally find it helpful to use others' inventions. Ergo, "consumer-friendly" is a myth. There are no true "consumers" to be friendly to, except those the industry has bred by force. Demand doesn't inform supply, supply informs demand, and brainwashing is its means of doing so. Instead of being "consumer-friendly," FOSS is "people-friendly."

not all of us are poor

nice essay dork consumers are human beings

Just give it to her with a FOSS OS already installed, she can't tell the difference. You're protecting her rights and she'll never even have any cause to know it.

Exactly, which is why they deserve a human-friendly OS instead of a consumer-friendly OS.

human-friendly? like, as opposed to what, robot friendly?

Sure, if that's what you want to call it. I mean it's a pretty apt description, but I don't see why you'd want to dig your own grave like that.

consumers are people

blue bubbles
tiny wings
good apps

Were, you mean.
Free software can help them restore their personhood.

The operating system is much nicer than Android. At the end of the day, Android is a shitty copy of iOS. Apple supports iPhones with new updates for a very long time. 5 year old iPhones are still getting the latest updates. The hardware looks good and they pay attention to detail. The devices all integrate with each other. etc

I like the OS, I trust the company, and I don’t need emulators. I play normal games like PUBG, just like the rest of human beings.

I had an iPhone for a few months and it was okay. Boring and too convenient compared to androids. And honestly the android that you refer to was true maybe 10 years ago, today android is leaps and bounds better in many ways than apple. Androids are integratabtle with google drive and other forms of back up. iPhones are just a fashion accessory for people who want to fit in

they are nice, but completely overrated

Because I want a phone that works, and works well without loads of fucking around or google slurping up all my data.

I don’t have time to mess around with images. I actually have important shit to do. Something a lot of you don’t understand.

lmao. You can get just as much stuff done on an android. Instead of relying on a shiny fancy new phone that costs an arm and a leg. Other people are just more aware that there are other reasonable options.

Lg and google pixel whip the iPhones ass

>no headphone jack
>years behind in many features that android has had for years
>forced to take apple's dick and nothing u can do about it when it comes to freedom
>buying one automatically puts you in the class of wannabe rich spoiled shit

My Lgv30 has a dedicated dac for headphones, no lag, lightening speed, and an incredible 2k screen. Apple needs to catch up

No one who actually matters cares about those features. Get out of the bubble.

>iPhones are just a fashion accessory for people who want to fit in
this is my favorite cope and it never goes out of style.

if they don't, then just like you they don't care to research a product specs before they purchase. Another reason sheep are the perfect consumers of apple. Apple opens the farm doors and the sheep come running in.

Android is king of open source. People who don't know anything about technology or care about specs get iPhone.

Im not saying android is better, I'm saying iPhone isn't the best. I returned mine simply because it was lame in comparison to the fun of iPhone. There is a reason woman purchase iPhone, they are the perfect sheep

Matters to me, because hardware is more important

>No one who actually matters cares about those features
Who actually matters, user?

But it's true. Is there another reason to pay buckets of cash on some fancy outdated piece of technology?

Not him but have you ever been round a top university or good office? iPhone usage is FAR higher there than in everyday life.

iPhones are shit in some aspects e.g. screen resolution, but absolutely dominate in the things you’ll truly notice such as security, updates and general longevity

You’ve got a great job, lots of money, handle lots of sensitive info and your phone getting stolen/hacked could be absolutely catastrophic.

I have, I got a a university and yea i see macs and iPhones everywhere. It makes me sick, the average joe cuck phone

>why do people buy iPhone
iPhone has a mark of faux luxury, which only a toddler should really fall for, but alas we have the imbecilic US consumer population who bow to market PR like fish to bait.

Attached: lovin_it.png (540x720, 724K)

None of this is exclusive to iOS though, you'd have to be hopelessly out of touch with what's happened on Android in the last 10 years to think that.

>Do applefags have a non-botnet appleshit-free foss version of iOS?
Yes, it's called iOS. It runs on Darwin/XNU.