THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF TECH

This is what happens when you let basedboys, womyn and minorities in charge of the tech industry.

Attached: Taskmgr_MvxZhXaOCK.png (500x146, 20K)

How many tabs are open in mozzarella

free software = freedom not price

Rent free

say it with me Jow Forums
UNUSED

>he's part of the 30%
lol

cringe

Attached: 2019 buzzwords game.png (843x903, 56K)

Yikes

seethe

Have sex

DILATE

gg nigger
no, I have not used or installed any "debloating" softwares or registry edits

Attached: file.png (623x78, 6K)

C O P E
O
P
E

y i k e s

Seethe

Why are you using a version of Windows that has Cortana?
I thought people who post on a technology board are smarter than that.

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

This, no Cortana in Enterprise and LTSC

LTS versions also have cortana. They just renamed it "searchUI.exe" and disabled the online search gui.
Regular enterprise has everything from the standard versions

>4gb of ram
>probably 4 cores 4 threads
kys

SearchUI is not the same as Cortana, you can disable Cortana and it will fall back to SearchUI, which is basically the same that 8/8.1 and 7 also use, normal Start search.
Enterprise doesn't have Cortana, it has all the support libraries for it, if you have programs that require it, but there are no binaries for Cortana and no options to enable it, not even a Cortana settings page, only normal search settings.

I have both LTSC and Enterprise in a VM, checked both.

I highly doubt that's 4 cores. Since 4 cores like a 6600k is still usable today as long as you don't multitask, OP is probably dual core with HT at best.

Really? I just installed the enterprise 1809 iso and it asked me whether I wanted to use cortana or not

Sure your tubing Enterprise? I use it (not LTSB) and don't have it

Interesting, mine is 1903 and I didn't even have an option. Didn't mention Cortana turning setup either, only normal web search.

Attached: file.png (1387x1035, 394K)

Searched far and wide and didn't find Cortana, don't have it under processes either
Maybe the system doesn't work as a true "enterprise" version until you activate it? or maybe 1809 build is different dunno

How can you be running the broken patch that turns up Cortana CPU usage on a build that's not 1903?

Because it's 1903 now.

There is "Enterprise" then there is "Enterprise LTSC"
Windows 10 Enterprise runs on the semi-annual channel as Home, Pro or any other non-LTSC edition so it gets normal build updates

>right click
>end task
Cortana immediately opens itself anyway.

>text editor
>500 megabytes of ram

Attached: qq.jpg (400x323, 51K)

Your post may have had a point if VS code was strictly a text editor

>Ubermittlungsoptimierung
german is truly a beautiful language.

It's funny how despite not having used windows in years except a few times for work, i constantly hear people complaining about it.

Firefox's windows builds suck. The solution is to stop using a terrible OS.

See Editions Discussed are LTSC (Enterprise LTSC) and non-LTSC Enterprise.
There's a reason people don't call it Enterprise LTSC here, to make it less confusing.