Programming in C

>programming in C

Attached: C programming.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Stop being a brainlet.

Attached: 1549917875221.jpg (2560x1440, 801K)

Looks solid

This is accurate.
Every other language is putting three more bricks on top of some cathedral these guys built, then pretending you've achieved something.

It looks like you posted a pic of constructuon workers by mistake. Those guys probably don't evdn know how to program anything, they just build houses.

hconcrete = pour_and_level_concrete();
while !(is_dry(hconcrete)) ;
while (wall_height < 9)
add_row_of_bricks(RED_BRICKS);

It does. Many programmers like to take their time to build solid things that can stand up to the test of time. Solid things that can support more things, and can withstand the occasional storm and can be used in a variety of circumstances and usecases.
Solid things take a while, though.
Many people who like programming take something solid that someone else made, and put at most 2 or 3 bricks on top, call it their creation, and move on to the next project.
Other people would rather take something solid that someone else made, and build and place furniture for it on the inside, repainting the walls, maybe even installing an AC system and some windows and making it not just a solid and safe place to be, but a nice place to be.
Other people do like building things from the ground up, but their tactic of doing so mainly involves pitching a tent and driving the support stakes into the ground really well, and using it for one job that doesn't involve it being as stable as a brick house.
I guess some people just don't want (or sometimes need) brick houses, and other people just don't want to be the ones building them.
The foundations really are important, though.

Based metaphoranon.

Can you rewrite this as a food analogy so that I can understand it?

>It does. Many chefs like to take their time to build basic "blocks" of recipes that can be used in a wide variety of dishes, and can withstand the occasional running out of an ingredient.
>Solid recipes take a while, though.
>Many people who like programming take a recipe that someone else made, and put at most a bit more pepper, call it their creation, and move on to the next project.
>Other people would rather take a recipe that someone else made, and put it on/in nice plates/bowls, on their back patio/alfresco dining area, maybe even putting on some music and a bugzapper making it not just a delicious meal, but a nice place to be.
>Other people do like making dishes from the ground up, but their tactic of doing so mainly involves throwing some tomato paste and noodles together, and using it for one quick meal that doesn't involve it being anything other than basic sustenance.
>I guess some people just don't want (or sometimes need) gourmet dishes, and other people just don't want to be the ones cooking it.
>The quality food is really important, though.
My attempt.

This. C is fucking redpilled. Only faggot cucks use javascript or some bullshit language.

C is putting three more bricks on top of some cathedral I built, then pretending you've achieved something.
t. asm programmer

Assembly is putting three more bricks on top of some cathedral I built, then pretending you've achieved something
t. Intel

You're just putting three more bricks on top of some cathedral I built, then pretending you've achieved something.
>t. power grid

Imagine unironically thinking everyone should reinvent the wheel.

>unknown_to_burgers_nr911.jpg

You didn't put any bricks on the cathedral I built yet you pretend you've achieved something
t. mason

All you did was move bricks I made yet you pretend you've achieved something.
>t. faggot at the brickworks

All you did was bake the mud I dug up yet you pretend you've achieved something.
t. mud digger

>imagine how hard you have to reach to arrive at this strawman
Nah, we're just pointing out that your JS toys are pointless, require no skill, and will be forgotten about by the end of the month.
No offense.

I DIED so you could do this, then you pretend you've achieved something.
t. some dead animal

the one autist to rule them all

>programming in java

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 348K)

So when i place a brick on top of the wall and it's gets a brick overflow then what?
The wall explodes?

>reinvent the wheel

Joke's on you. The wheel has been reinvented many times and has become the masterpiece it is today.

>noodles
>chives
>green peppers
>peas
I can sense a patrician tier meal in the making

but it brings in the fat stacks of money

>Jow Forums learns about black boxes

Where does C++ fit in this conversation?

C++ is what happens when you build that house out of shit.

Bitcoin was built in C++.
Bitcoin has had a longer uptime than FB, Google, Amazon, and many US Gov servers.

People who code in C++ are too busy actually programming to build houses.

Dung is actually a pretty good building material.

Considering that it was a pilot program to test viability of a new financial system backed by Goldman and co. yea no shit it stayed up.

this user made my day

Even if that were the case that doesn’t refute my point. Intentions and institutions do not make structurally rigorous software in the same way they don’t make steel strong.

i smell the curry and shit from the fucking image.

Attached: 1548355834856.jpg (801x544, 170K)

based reply chain

>programming in JAVA

Attached: javaprogramming.jpg (624x351, 44K)