Why haven't you removed stallman yet?

why haven't you removed stallman yet?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-13-14-49-23~01.png (1440x2287, 366K)

Selamamó jajaja

Say goodnight freeniggers. There is no hope for you now. The greatest of your figureheads has fallen. It'll be your asses on the chopping block next.
Bettwer install Win10 and get used to it. Open source is history.

how about we remove professional opinion-havers instead

>I'm wiriting this because I'm too angry to work
I'm sure you find excuses like this everyday

Looks like I picked the right day to blast Linux off my machine and install OpenBSD.

Attached: BqxdZBfCAAAz5e6.jpg (264x191, 9K)

Poop

Your shitshow OS and its "permissive licensing" is next. The dream of a future without free software OF ANY KIND is coming true

legit sad if you're not baiting or indian
unironically consider suicide

he isn't installed

Friendly reminder

Attached: 1504980531334.jpg (1280x521, 124K)

Attached: there-all-the-honor-lies-06.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Why would I do that? I stand to make a shitload of money when FOSS finally goes down the toilet for good. I will be in the right place at the right time with the right proprietary solutions (complete with tech support). I and those like me will make millions replacing the cancer that is "open source" software with something actually befitting a professional work environment.
THAT is the kind of future I can envision. What about you, commie?

>"meritocracy" is now a dirty word
>Linus calling people dumb shits for submitting retarded code is unacceptable for some reason
>dumb sluts are trying to cancel RMS

let it all burn down. let these retards have what they want, and watch it all crumble as none of them are nearly as capable as those evil white men they demonize.

>Or remove them. Remove men like Richard Stallman and, I’m sure, the many others that are now hiding. #MeToo showed us that they are not safe, not as isolated as we thought in their towers of power and prestige.

>Remove everyone, if we must, and let something much better be built from the ashes.

I will concede that some parts of that email were cringey, but what the fuck does she mean by "remove" and why the fuck should we "remove" someone for writing an email.

It's so vague. Does she want Stallman removed from MIT? Does she want him killed? What will that accomplish?

The same goes for the last sentence. Remove everyone from MIT? Why though? Isn't RMS the problem? That just sounds like some tacky closing sentence you'd find in a high school essay.

Attached: 1568085121912.png (1473x592, 895K)

so emotionally charged. she admits in the first damn sentence she is too angry to work over something that didn't even happen to her. women shouldn't be in the workplace.

ONLY Jow Forums CARES ABOUT SHIT LIKE THIS

she doesn't know what she means or wants. she just wants to feel like she did something and receive validation that her failures are due to some old white dude whos crazy ideas about free software have probably benefited her.

RMS deserves the shit he gets. He should have to subsist on his toejam for the rest of his life.

Everyone who works with Stallman hates him, he's a biggest SJW around. Contributes nothing except hamfisting politics into everything. Praying for the day we get a LLVM/Clang userland and the FSF goes down the drain

Based

>>Remove e
Read this article. Stallman is a retard for defending fucking minors, but I woudn't put it past him.

I'm just so confused why she decided to call out Travis Kalanick. It's like she ran out of people to drag through the mud and picked on the CEO of Uber for no reason.

He never did anything wrong - he just ran an animal house.

>I'm too angry to work
Sums up these women.

None of the people that she's picking out for a witchhunt did anything wrong, she's policing wrongthink.

So where does she work? I wonder how her employer will take her writing angry slander during her work hours.

when did you realise that the muslims right all along?

Archive.org link?

>or indian

Attached: lol.jpg (480x640, 12K)

remove stallman ugly feet eater pin
replace with mr NAGOOR BABU sir, ICON OF JAVA, WEAPON OF DURGASOFT (remember durgasoft means java!), MASTER OF WEB SARVAR and REAL TIME EXPERT

Attached: IMG_6403.jpg (450x399, 140K)

You misunderstand Stallman, because he thinks in terms of decades and not the next day like everybody else. That's why when he makes crazy statements against some things that seem harmless "Hey why don't we allow these plugins to GCC like LLVM" people don't get it, because they can't see past their own nose let alone two or three decades when all software is proprietary.

He does hamfist politics and SJW on cruise control I'll give you that, but still the FSF is a worthy idea: denying your future jailers the means to imprison you. You won't get this though and will respond with something utterly pedestrian within this decade's constraints. Remember Stallman took history at Harvard until they kicked him out and realized what a joke the status quo is, it quickly changes, even democracy just disappears.

>Jeffrey Epstein. Marvin Minsky.
Didn't know fucking kids was "nothing wrong."
Go eat Stallman's toejam.

I didn't read the article, bite me.

Yes. We need entrepreneurs and good employees, not foul communists.

>only FSF-approved software is free software
Fuck off cuck

>Women being women / niggers being nigs
Jow Forums hates it
>RMS being a worthless shithead ready to nuke glibc because he couldn't SJW-it up
"he thinks in terms of decades and not the next day like everybody else"

I'll be retired in a few decades, why would I give mere tools such attention? If the better products happen to be proprietary, so be it.

I said free software OF ANY KIND. I want a world where it is ILLEGAL to share your code with anyone else, EVEN IF YOU WANT TO. Only strongarm tactics will silence the commies, and there is a lot of money to be made in the ashes of free software. You would realize that if you weren't retarded.

>Waman bad
Nice to know both sides draw conclusions without reading shit. think of this post next time you want to generalize.

You won't get it until the very computer your'e writing racist trash with is now a cloud run dumbterminal that reports said racism to the future SJW police. Then you'll get why Stallman makes zero compromises

I can't imagine the ridiculous situation that must've played out to get Marvin Minsky onto a private sex jet. That nigga was 73 years old.

Dumb schizo doesn't even know which side hes on

>le slippery slope
Protectionism doesn't work - only those with market share have influence. So if 90% of repos are CoC'd and monitored, it's what you will be as well. Else you'll be treated as a special snowflake and kicked out.

5 women to blog about the struggles of people of color in tech, and one introverted white guy who actually writes the code

stephen hawking went to pedo island and was photographed there

twice

Either that or I get reported to the FSF police for releasing my software under 3-Clause BSD.

yeah but that dude's dick hadn't worked for at least 50 years at that point.

>wahh why can't I release code that allows slavery

How do you know that? Shit, he left his wife for his candy striper nurse half his age.

He might not have been actually able to pound a woman into the mattress but it's entirely possible that his dick wasn't retarded just because the rest of him is. Look at hotwheels, that little bastard's dick was literally as big as one of his arms and we know from photographic proof that he could get it up.

Well, why can't I? Who are you to decide what other people want? Programmers are not politicians so it's best they stay away from activities and concepts they're not competent and trained in.

apparently she has a degree in robotics at mit, and works for a robotics company, shes not dumb, shes just retarded

RMS is stepping up and has, many years ago, seen that programming and the freedom to operate instructions is just as important as any other freedom. He envisioned, DECADES AGO, a world where computers control everything, Your data, your life, everything will be operated on by computer code, and he saw that if you ever wanted freedom in your actions you would need free software so you never lose the ability to control yourself and your life.

Why are all religious extremists the same?

BSD is more free than GPL. If I have a proprietary product that does good and is happily purchased by users who agree to my EULA, then I ought to provide a better experience to them using cutting edge codebases. GPL is another vendor lock and makes it easy for people to not pay for your code.

Some of the scientists Epstein may or may not have, partaken... Probably some of them at least.

The thinking goes some of the scientists were working on mind-control and other scary projects. AI and the Turing test was always about manipulating real humams with artificial social interactions for instance

holy shit how can ONE MAN be so fucking BASED??!?!!?

More free for you, and that freedom ends with you.

For your USERS, you just provided a tool but removed the freedom to change, adapt, repair, integrate with other tools they might have. Basically no freedom at all.

This is what the GPL fixes, it gives USERS of software the freedom they need to do various things that copyright and your license removes.

110IQ pseudo intellectuals are the worst
They realize they are "above average" but don't have enough mental capacity to recognize and to cope with their own shortcomings

>change, adapt, repair, integrate with other tools
It's quite simple really market analysis for the most popular apps shows users do not in fact care for such freedoms. So they are not to be considered by default, as they agree to EULAs. Next we want to help the developers and this is where GPL is quite restrictive.

The full story is Stallman spent an entire year reverse engineering symbolics code after that and giving it away. 12hrs a day and he slept in the lab. He became the world's most proficient reverse engineer rewriting features that took a team of a dozen programmers to do all by himself. Dude is the ultimate hacker

Remove women

>Richard Stallman was known to be problematic long before this. This is the door to his office:

Attached: 1 lDSkAjF1958TpEafxuJsLg.jpg (3264x2448, 791K)

Blood will not sate my rage

oh no, won't somebody please think of the children? I'm gnashing my teeth and rending my clothes at this image.

You've lost.
Everything you've worked for has been for nothing.
There is no hope for freedom now.

t. 110IQ pseudo intellectual

>market analysis for the most popular apps shows users do not in fact care for such freedoms
How was that analysis conducted and the questions worded?

You merely have to ask the question differently:
Would you mind being prohibited to change any fixed installation in the house in general by your house's manufacturer? No light fixture, no plumbing, no sink, no toilet seat cover, nothing that is installed rather than movable?

And the answer is YES. Besides only doing things for some "majority" isn't actually freedom for everyone, no.

> So they are not to be considered by default, as they agree to EULAs
No, the problem starts with copyright that you don't even agree to. But it's bad either way.

>his dick wasn't retarded just because the rest of him is
Finally something worthwhile out of this shitshow of a thread.

>How
Telemetry and behavioural analysis (including public forums). Every large company has this. People simply are not looking for freedom because this is such a niche topic. Only a minority of programmers care to study the code they use every day, and a minority of them are competent and/or willful to contribute back for free. Overall not gaining or even losing profits over a handful of people is not worth it from a business perspective.
>don't even agree to.
About the first thing a proprietary EULA states is that if you do not agree, you do not use the software and request a refund immediately (guaranteed by law).

Removing Stallman is absolutely antisemitic. Has this filthy haji considered her transgressions against a man of the chosen tribe?

don’t worry she won’t need a job. she has learned the value of victim culture. she can join the likes of tracy chou that get awards and accolades for basically being a women in tech. they then pivot to professional outrage pedallers

I think this is gonna be a big fat nothing. This doesn't seem to have stirred up the required number of outraged talking heads to actually #cancel RMS. Unless something really blows up about it tomorrow, I think its all just gonna be hot air.

> Telemetry and behavioural analysis (including public forums).
Lel. Now that is easy: Just to opaque "polls" that aren't even as authoritative as seeing the Gentoo forums (where people do want GPL, BTW).

Hey, I just found everyone would like to let me fuck their wives if I choose so. Great, eh?

> About the first thing a proprietary EULA states is that if you do not agree, you do not use the software and request a refund immediately (guaranteed by law).
Software falling under copyright already means you get a tool that you cannot repair, modify or alter. It's dumb. Software shouldn't even be copyrighted, ever.

The way around this is copyleft and so on.

rms couldn't be more alienated already. technologically and physically. his message will remain.

these people on twitter with nothing else to do will continuously try to find chinks in your armor. you don't owe them a world.

>authoritative
Genuine and truthful polls that completely evade the Heisenberg principle, where people cannot effectively lie or play pretend.
>cannot repair, modify or alter.
You can always buy a different tool or make one yourself. It's just the correct reponse given how tiny yet vocal the free software community is. It's my codebase, so why would anyone be entitled to even see it, let alone touch it?

the fact that he eats his own toe cheese and openly supports bestiality and pedophilia basically means nobody can blackmail him, what secret dirt could a person possibly have on him? He admits to being an incredible weirdo openly, you can't shame him into this or that.

In this sense he's perfect, he won't resign over some scandal or another.

What armor, RMS is an undiplomatic loose cannon. A little pressure and he throws around sentences like "To hell with [people who don't pursue software freedom]"

I'm still removing kebab.

Richard Stallman is a communist faggot.
True freedom is BSD

He's not like Donald Trump whose target demographic understands family beatings and xenophobia. RMS effectively blackmailed and doxxed his true self.

the guy is not perfect, but what does character assassination on twitter solve? did he commit a crime? what is the goal?

>didn't know who Stallman was
>didn't actually receive his emails, they were relayed to her
There may have been a reason the recipient list was as it was. Not everyone gets the (often reckless) way RMS expresses his positions.
It is a rather disgusting topic and anyone associating themselves with it will be looked upon with disgust. That's true for Stallman in this case. It's not a violation of any kind, though.

Some of what RMS wrote was also misquoted by the author: he didn't claim Minsky's victim was willing, only that she likely presented herself as such, still making it sexual assault.
While I find it hard to agree with that point, he should not be misquoted.

All in all I get why she's upset but it's a lot of nothing. However, there's also a bigger debate at work about how to proceed with the works of people like Minsky and I think that's the debate that Stallman has in mind. It's a difficult one.

There's nothing to assassinate, he has no character, he's been an openly disgusting wierdo for decades, unless he actually molests someone it's business as usual

It's time someone took this disgusting freak and all his enablers down. If the FSF isn't shutting its doors by the end of next week, I'd be shocked.
Now we just have to do something about that little shit Torvalds.

People "enable" him because they're under the delusional belief that he has something of value to say

>all those universities across the world are delusional

Precisely. FOSS was a terrible idea from the beginning. It is a terrible idea now. Its time we shut down this whole shitshow operation. Maybe these "free software" developers can get real jobs now (though only a tone-deaf company would hire someone touting their FOSS work after something like this just happened).

correct

linux kernel success is growing exponentially because of the gpl. what a shitshow indeed.

>Genuine and truthful polls that completely evade the Heisenberg principle, where people cannot effectively lie or play pretend.
Heh.

> You can always buy a different tool or make one yourself.
You could always select a different house if you want to replace/repair your bed, too. It is just a REALLY terrible mode of doing things even in some place people might think this is normal. [Obviously bringing this up as example for someone who probably doesn't think this is normal.]

We usually don't want to deal with this shit, which is why so many projects are GPL and GPL compatible.

> It's my codebase
That goes back full circle to retarded copyright, which is what establishes that it is "yours".

But that was applied to software somehow when it wasn't really suitable, it was meant for music and stories that shouldn't be TOO similar, not tools. It made software tools stupidly restricted. There should even be a right to modify and repair, like with other tools.

>Taking credit for inventing freedom
and nikola tesla invented electricity right

Ah yes I love the nvidia drivers on linux. I love how I can run 10000 threads at once, too, really useful.

>wrap himself in dynamite
Old school explosive right there. I like his style.

he deserves the right to claim starting the free software movement. many prominent people have agreed. and he used his mcarthur grant money to found the fsf.

Did you know in the EU it's illegal to do electrical work yourself? You have to hire a certified electrician or else you're committing insurance fraud and conspiracy to arson by putting yourself and your neighbours in danger.
>"yours"
It's mine by every definition and I wouldn't want it any other way. Letting people around the globe modify it is asking for trouble. It raises costs for code reviews and forget about making background checks or even going through thorough interview processes to hire regular maintainers, all for volunteer non-contracted work.

Your measure of success is fundamentally flawed. The problem is not the (dubious) economic advantages of open source, it is the decentralization. Sure, decentralization sounds fine on paper, but in practice it creates lots of tiny little kingdoms where people can be abusive in secret. This phenomena is evident all across the open source world and its various projects. We don't need a world where potential abusers have little niches they can hide in to continue their abuse. These people need to be brought out into the light and the circumstances that enable them need to be changed. And if that means that your "free software" must go away for good, that's a price I'm willing to pay.

nobody deserves the right to take credit for inventing a concept
I can write a license that says "anybody can use my software" right now in 5 minutes

>inventing a concept
hilarious. the man put 10ks hours into creating gnu. not a concept. hard work and integrity. alone. with no immediate reward .

Why would anyone invent something without an incentive?

linux kernel is not decentralized. it has survived various leadership, forks, architectures, socioeconomic changes, language, cultural boundaries. and you can still go to kernel.org and get it.

>the man put 10ks hours into creating gnu
who said anything about GNU? He said the GPL. That's a license. I can write a license in 5 minutes