>github.com/cryptoseb/CryptoPaper
>pastebin.com/1nhR2Rvz
>wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymizing_yourself
>wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Security
>grugq.github.io/

define your threat model:
>Who are you hiding from?
>Why are you hiding from them?
>What are you willing to do to hide from them?

but /cyb/+/sec/ exists:
>Privacy has nothing to do with /cyb/erpunk, but it does with /sec/urity, which is why /privacy/ now exists

i don't have anything to hide schizo retard:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument
>youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk
>Your government does have something to hide, and what they're hiding affects you in some way or another.
>Privacy isn't always about hiding something, it's also about what information should be available about you, it's an human right
>Everytime you do something online, imagine that you're telling some stranger: "hey! i just sent a mail to my co-worker containing my dick pics, also, just 10 secs ago i visited blackpeoplemeet.com! just letting you know!"

NOTE: actual /privacy/ guide/wiki is in the works, which will try to cover almost everything, meaning it will be suitable for everyone regardless of the different threat models people have

news:
edward snowden book "permanent record" to release on 17 september

Attached: 1568352625437.jpg (1280x1280, 1.54M)

shut up retard

Step 1: Pay cash for everything you possibly can. Get prepaid debit cards for everything else.
Step 2: Get rid of your smartphone, use a dumbphone -- or better yet get a landline.
Step 3: Never use your real name online, ever.
Step 4: Never, ever use 'social media' sites.
Step 5: Make sure your friends, who are still so dumb that they use social media, never ever post pictures of you online. If they can't respect your wishes then you need new friends. Bonus points: don't let anyone take your picture in the first place.
Step 6: If you must carry a cellphone of any kind (even a cheap dumbphone) keep it turned off unless you're actively using it. Bonus points: dismantle, locate the GPS antenna, short it to ground. Now only cell tower triangulation can find you.
Step 7: Got a car with GPS or cell connectivity? Short all the antennas to ground. Note: This will disable many functions in your car; it's the price you pay for privacy.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Giftcards are risky. Amazon's algorithm flags new accounts when you attempt to buy things with gift cards but no credit card attached.

Okay.
Step 8: Fuck Amazon, Bezos is cancerous.

Agreed. They also work closely with glows to make opaque systems to label and manipulate you.

ITT: pedos

niggers
because they're niggers
kill all niggers

what do

>Got a car with GPS or cell connectivity?
Don't buy botnet cars, fuck Elon

glad to see you back in this thread friend

Go to Jow Forums

What?
No, I'm not.
How would that help him?

Based

The people who force unnecessary and unconscentual surveillance on me, whoever may that be. Especially if they use my data for things I have not opted to.
I would much prefer most of the things that I do on my computer to be private, unless I choose to publicize it.
Use hardware, software and services that I trust.

Attached: theodor kittelsen.jpg (800x528, 75K)

You already answered your own question, now go kill all the niggers you want

Race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities. Racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. These facts are biologically well documented and proven.

Attached: 1564714333257.png (1127x733, 446K)

Cont. of
So to answer the first post; try to be conscious and try to make the right choices to hurt the tyranny of the mass and the elite who force the false narrative and create yourself a comfortable life away and without these people.

Okay, you might wanna:
Opt out of all data brokers possible (this takes time)
Trust open source software only, many people think free software is what gives privacy, but they are wrong.
Read Terms of Services (skip to the nessecary parts which are about data collection, or use the extension "tosdr" ToS: didn't read.
Use ThinkPads that are corebootable atleast, or use the Librem 13, or 15, which is corebootable aswell.
Use Qubes OS, as it's the only secure operating system that would work against 3-letter agencies such as the NSA.
Use the Talos II, a computer which uses the Power9 ISA cpu which has no microcode, which solves the issues with Intel ME & AMD PSP, the only bad thing is that there currently is no Qubes OS support for it, (Fedora does support it, but Xen currently doesn't) so use Alpine Linux instead.

I'll be writing all about this in the guide, so just stay patient and follow the thread :)

Attached: Thumbs-up-family.jpg (1024x801, 187K)

Also, the Librem 15 & 13 has Qubes OS support, so if you give that beast 32gb ram, then you'll have a pretty secure computer. Unless you live in a country where key disclosure laws are strict, and can force you to perform pretty much every action (USA, Canada), then your security is practically useless in hands of an authority (please don't watch or store cp, it's fucked up, only use the tips if you're an individual with morals, who actually has something to protect e.g. your OWN private dick pics)

I thought Librem products are overpriced garbage.

Well they are by default, (pureOS, shit bios), but they generally have quite good support for privacy software if you could say, so out of the box it's trash, but if you make the changes it's god-tier.

*ahem*
It's ehebephilia and it is completely normal!

Attached: absoluteretard.jpg (1000x900, 78K)

>1500-2000$
Oof.

*Hebephilia - and yes it is. However I advise you not to practice it in real life.

Looking at the page, it seems that it's corebooted by default, and if you choose the german keyboard layout, the price changes to 999$ for the Librem 13.

t. pedo

I checked 15 but that's still quite a lot when you could just buy a Thinkpad user or not and do the same changes yourself.

Thing with thinkpads is that they really aren't suitable for the specs when it comes to Qubes, maybe G505s, but the rest i really can't see running Qubes. And Librem is 90% ME cleaned, the last 10% is a unharmful feature that doesn't send stuff back and forth