DEEP WEB THREAD

I want to go on some "cool" deep web sites, post some onions.

Attached: descărcare (3).jpg (217x232, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dark.fail
archived.moe/b/search/text/onion/page/50/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

facebook.tor

thepiratebay

uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion

that's it.

How do you cut green onions without crying? Are some stronger than others?

Why bother? Just lurk on /tv/ or here and you'll see CP getting spammed sooner or later. Don't know how you fucks enjoy it, I saw a gif here once and legit retched.

gay bait
will try and post results
yes i am

Attached: manu-rios-3.jpg (1070x658, 37K)

I'm on the school network and wanted to search some sutff, not CP, you moron.

Attached: shutterstock_166896005_R.jpg (630x414, 72K)

What stuff?

are you gonna actually post results

nothing for us, scallies?

Attached: EEJY8d0VAAEGDEi.jpg (600x447, 23K)

site is dead, m8
Idk, wanted to see if the deepweb is edgy as I remember it. Also wanted to see what rare stuff is there for purchase.

I will explain scientifically how pedophiles work.

Normally when you see a naked child, you think it's cute and you want to play with it and hug it and give it a raspberry on the tummy. Pedos manage to get this instinct (the parental instinct to play with and care for a child) mixed up with the instinct to want to fuck something. It has to do with the way the human brain is wired. The instinct that makes you want to fuck something can also get crossed with the instinct to want to hate and destroy something. Thus they say the true opposite of love is apathy, not hate.

How old are you

>site is dead, m8

???

Attached: tpb-onion.png (1002x620, 136K)

>inb4 underage
Last year of high school

>19
>in high school
Held back or different country?

probably the former kek

Underage
>inb4 Last year in high school

By not being such a conformist. Just look at the history, the leaders and modern Japan(Loli), people are attracted to teenagers like crazy and many are attracted to younger children. For some reason it's only western common man who pretends it's some unspeakable evil to find young girl attractive(which usually fails short when tested by professionals).

Also all CP is shit. Who wants to see some ugly uncle fucking a kid with masks on filmed on 180p camera. All these non nude pics of child models in lewd clothes are much hotter.

Wet cutting board, wet knife, maybe quickly rinse onions after initial cuts into the onion when it starts to bleed acid the most.

Thanks user I'll try that

4kev.org

Here you go: dark.fail or darkfailllnkf4vf.onion

archived.moe/b/search/text/onion/page/50/

Let's say my friend wants to host a tor site that operates like the us stock exchange but between traders using crypto. No securities are technically being sold but it's basically gambling. How fucked would my friend be legally speaking?
How could he secure the site? Bulletproof hosting? Could this work on the clear web?

>ugly uncle fucking a kid with masks on filmed on 180p camera
In this world of technology can you figure out what type of CP is the most common?