Do you judge people by the phone they own?

Do you judge people by the phone they own?

Attached: 1562991899150.jpg (470x470, 44K)

I judge people on a lot of things.

No, mostly skin color

>flip phone - weird to see one of those these days, how can he stand typing text on a 9pad
>budget phone - guess as long as it works
>generic mid range or older flagship - sensible person that wants a working phone and not dumb enough to fall for blind consumerism
>current high end flagship that just came out - probably poor and trying to show off
>iphone - brain dead sheep

Attached: 1564575377727.gif (380x496, 983K)

If somebody even has a phone I know for sure they're a normie and I can usually go with my strong hunch that they're also retarded.

Face it, you don't need a phone. Phones are bad. When you leave the house, you should leave the Internet and connectivity behind. If there's an emergency, literally everybody else already has a phone. You can also keep a phone with no plan in your glove box, ideally an older one where you can remove the battery, charged up. Even with no plan you can make a 911 call.

>When you leave the house, you should leave the Internet and connectivity behind.
how the fuck am i supposed to jerk off on the train then?

this pretty much
/thread

You clearly don't go out much retard

this desu, just get a home telephone and stop bringing your social masturbation device with you everywhere like some cuck on a leash. Embrace boomer asceticism

>You clearly don't go out much retard
>having no phone means you don't go out
i live in a very remote area now with mountains which block all cell reception right outside of town, if you're not on the one highway out of here or in town there is no cell service

but i moved from a mega city and didn't have a phone their either and I did fine, I have a tablet with mobile data and wifi hotspot capabilities if I need internet while away from home but I don't keep it in my pocket and autistically scroll it all the time like a drooling zombie

out here the only way to catch me half the time is on ham radio because it's literally that or nothing

All smartphones look the same, it's hard to differentiate them from a distance.

i can't tell the difference between phones when they're all slabs now

Ham radio is kinda interesting, needing a radio license tied to your name & addy that anyone can lookup from your callsign is stupid though

whats the judgment when you look in the mirror, user?

Not really, but I do completely ignore people wearing airpods. They are poor, stupid, and not worth my time.

Attached: 1558728039443.jpg (466x804, 219K)

Based quad9's

Attached: a5619ac6-e337-4d5b-b8cd-52748ab902ae.jpg (600x600, 33K)

It's literally no different in that fashion than having a phone number though.

they are addicted user, the dopamine rush is even stronger than vaping

every day i pray for a new carrington event and it will come, you can bet on it

Most people wearing airpods want you to ignore them. That's the point, dumb animeposter.

>vocaloid
>anime

Attached: 1566861610631.jpg (852x1160, 649K)

i want to nakadashi miku

i judge them by race and tech
if they have :
>touch screen "phone"
they are fucking fags or retards
>touch screen "phone" with slide keyboard
seems like someone who isn't that retarded
>feature phone
must be someone with a working brain

Your honesty is appreciated user.

>as if it isn't heavily inspired by anime
neck yourself for your 2nd grader logic

based and redpilled

>holding your high smartphone out and staring at the screen without doing anything
>lol, wtf fuck are you doing?

yes. if they use chink phone, I consider them as brainlets.

yes if they use use iphone I instantly feel disgusted but keep a smile on my face and just gently make them understand I don't want them to come near me or touch me.

Only if they use an apple

I judge people by the shoes they wear.

What if they wear no shoes

Yes. The only people I take seriously are those who use dumb phones or old iPhones.

only "people" from lower classes do that

I honestly see i phone users as less intelligent and or as having poor money managing skills. But then again that's also how I see anyone spending ridiculous amounts of money on a phone.

>If there's an emergency, literally everybody else already has a phone.
Hypocritical piece of shit. You are like that guy from The Deer Hunter who doesn't bring his own boots to the hunting trip. People like you should be rounded up and sent to a gulag for hard labor for a decade. Maybe that will teach you to not be a parasite on society you fucking ape nigger.

>oh no there's a hole in the botnet
listen to how you sound and you will never pass as a woman

Why wouldn't I? Apple devices are the easiest way to identify retards.
Also ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: DAR-LLzVwAE7Ayx.jpg (1166x1200, 122K)

You just admitted to rely on the botnet for emergency cases. Neck yourself.

Baka miku

Attached: 86a6ecca2632dfd6fa22987a4cbdd640c3ce067e.png (400x450, 20K)

I kinda missed writing on a 9pad.
I had reach some speed by writing in T9. What that system lacked it was a good prediction algorithm

Yes. I assume any one with an android and pc is obnoxious and poor

this, and how their pants fit.

Only if it's an iPhone, in which case they're immediately outed as retards and/or faggots.

i judge people by the car they own

I don't think about their monetary status but if I see someone using I phone he's gay

I like playing 'guess that phone'.

How would you judge the person with pic related?

Attached: hydrogen-one-titanium-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

maximum yikes

Attached: blonde_yikers.jpg (630x646, 185K)

Only if the screen is shattered, which means they're vapid retards that are either careless about their stuff in general or drunk off their mind every weekend.

Attached: 3387399_042418-wpvi-wtd-cracked-phone-screeens-430pm-vid.jpg (800x450, 174K)

why?

>sorry i don't want to spend £80,000 on phones over my lifetime

Glow nigger

>tfw just brough a Xiaomi Red Mi 6 despise the fact that the 7 is still out but the 6 doesn have the backplate made of glass so is better if I let fall to the ground.

Good fone. I do what I need and there is enough RAM to not slow down any app oppened ( I rarely use more than one, and when I do, is usually the radio plus Google Chrome.)

If a man has a white phone he must be a fag

The S10 can be had with 1TB internal and 1TB SD, save it there

This is all well and good until you have to work for a living.

Not solely.
But in general I think people who always need to have the latest shit are idiots.
Could be a coincidence though when at the time I meet them they just really needed to replace their phone. I'm aware of that but tend to consider them low tier personalities when they change phones more often than once in 3 years.

I'm not a woman so no.

>woman
>not judging men by what they have
Aham. Sure.

what the fuck. never thought id see this phone here. i worked in their warehouse temporarily to reflash the fucked up ones.

nope, all phones looks like each other nowadays, so it's not easy to do anyway.

bamp

>generic mid range or older flagship - sensible person that wants a working phone and not dumb enough to fall for blind consumerism
me with S7 edge also based

poorfag cope

yes