Binary passwords

Could they be a good idea? They could be something easy to remember, like a birthday, etc. But it'd be hard for people to tell what it is as you put it in, since you can just quickly mash 1 and 0 and it'd be much harder for them to remember than then hitting different keys.

Plus, it wouldn't be a dictionary word, so I imagine it'd hold up reasonably well to brute forcing, so long as the attacker didn't know it was binary.

Attached: iu.png (1280x1024, 154K)

Yeah or you could just not use the binary password and it'd be even better

The amount of time it would take an attacker with a decent GPU to scan a password hash database leak for binary passwords of every date would be faster than you could type it in retard.

But if it's something like your birthday, it'd be easy for them to figure out either from guessing, or watching you put it in. Whereas with binary they'll have no idea.

But no one's going to do that, because no one has binary passwords.

using only numbers as your password, doesn't matter if binary or decimal, is fucking retarded and will get bruteforced

based and redpilled

Attached: 1556402910574.jpg (1200x1702, 160K)

yeah as long as you make all passwords like 100 characters it should be fine

Everyone is gonna do that, because trying all possible binary passwords is gonna take like 3 minutes.

/thread

BASE 10'D AND REDPILLED

>mfw use SHA512 hash of my password as a password

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 81K)

Shoo

Kill yourself Laura bot

>mfw my password is "SHA512"

Attached: pepe.png (657x527, 51K)

"My birthday is September 11"
Would be a much much much better password

dumb shill no one wants to read your shitty furshit comic

>not using a SHA-256 hash as your password

Attached: LFO.png (849x795, 43K)

I hope that nigger never comes back

It is not that they will try all binary passes they will try all possible 10 based numbers which includes the binary numbers as well.

Bruteforce lol