Just got a MS Sculpt as a gift. Is it as good as they say, ergonomics-wise? I'm trying to avoid CTS

Just got a MS Sculpt as a gift. Is it as good as they say, ergonomics-wise? I'm trying to avoid CTS.

Attached: Sculpt.jpg (1280x640, 229K)

>I'm trying to avoid CTS

Try avoiding STDs, your keyboard has a poossay cutout.

Attached: nukedukem.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

GIVE IT BACK JAMAL

ergonomics is not evidence based. Its a really good keyboard tho, I have 3 (one back in my home country, one at the office here, and one in storage from my old office).

MS has based warranty policy back when I was in tech support hell.
>hey the mouse isn't working
>sends me a brand new box set with keyboard
Cool now I have free keyboard for home use.

To be honest thats why I learnt the art of tubbing

They are the based company truly, sir.

Thanks for the sane and thoughtful reply. I'm currently trying to adapt to the new typing style, significant drop in my wpm though. How long have you been using it?

Now if only they made good office mice on par with logitech stuff that would be great.

About 9 months, i get out in another 9 so i just need to enjoy my time in here until then.
My celly is a nice guy too :^)

Best mouse I've ever owned, recommended to me by our associate ergonomist. Don't know about the kb though, still using a generic Dell.

I'm loving the mouse, very nice to hold and fairly accurate movement. The KB, on the other hand, is still very awkward to type with. Kinda forces you to sit upright to get the most comfortable wrist position. Maybe it has something to do with the whole ergonomics thing?

Too bad logitechs warranty is trash
>Hey my mouse is double clicking
>Okay. Send us a video with a time stamp while you jump through ten fire hoops
Christ almighty.

That's the thing about ergonomic stuff, you gotta have really good posture (including sitting and typing) or they're worse than normal stuff.

I guess so, never had any experience with this kind of keyboard before. My old one was a vanilla Logitech Multimedia Keyboard from 2005. I hope this Sculpt will show its benefits in time.

>ergonomics is not evidence based.
so you're telling me that 200 dollar chair from ikea is worthless?

>on par with logitech stuff
You mean garbage that starts double clicking after a month of mild use? Even chinks are spitting on pootech's grave.

They use the same switches as everyone else, and logitech has quite a few patented mouse techs under their belly that other companies don't have.
Not to mention they're like the only ones that still make high end office mice.

If you seriously type non-stop for hours a day, you should unironically get an ergodox. MS sculpt is a cheaper and less effective alternative but still better than a straight keyboard.

Most people arent typong continuously for long enough for it to matter, however, even if they work a desk iob.

It is, it's shoddily built from cheapest materials and really not even ergonomic. It's just scam. Source: went through three of them

I type for about 4-5 hours a day, not including the occasional gaming sessions. Might consider getting an Ergodox if the Sculpt proves to be beneficial in a tangible way, probably within a few months. A bit pricey for a kb, though.

Attached: 1568396330025.jpg (720x235, 37K)

the new intellimouse is goat