Check out note 10 reviews on youtube

>check out note 10 reviews on youtube
>every review is shilling the phone
>pic related is literally the only youtube tech reviewer calling samshit out
Now that youtube is practically useless for reviews since every youpooper is sucking mega corps dick, where can I get real tech impressions/reviews from?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsMJeghxWnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes talking shit about samsung because hes a apple shilling whore

Its the newest techno toy and it's very snazzy so of course everyone is talking about it. They would be talking about the iPhone 11 if it wasn't a punchline.

This is literally the purpose of the youtube algorithm, forcing content creators to shill so they get visibility on your homepage

This. iFaggots are the worst. If not for their herd of the sheep Apple would be destroyed from the tech world.

he literally daily drives a note 9 and calls it the perfect smartphone you mongoloids

So he's a Google shill? No wonder Youtube promotes him so heavily.

Controlled opposition

>google shill
>YT promotes him so heavily
>is literally trying to make a platform to compete against youtube

Read gsmarena and the other smartphone general linkage. Good enough for review purposes.

> inb4 us american, can't use 50% of gsmarena phones due to exotic bands

It's a phone. SoC, battery, io, display, and sound quality are all that matter. You can figure out ergonomics and everything else by looking at a photo and spec sheet. Only in rare cases where the speakers are poorly placed or heat dissipation is poor, are reviews useful.

Have you ever watched his videos? He hates Apple, not to mention he uses a Note 9, which he just said he is not going to "upgrade" because Note 10 is shit.

Hi Linus
I like ur hair

Yeah, it's weird how almost nobody dares to make honest reviews.
I guess people want to hear positive things so that they can buy their new toy and be "happy".

For some reason he hates samsung.
Btw, he also hates thinkpads and just bought 3rd razer laptop cause 2 previous broke.

He hates bullshit practices, which Samsung does time to time. His main phone is a fucking Samsung.

He's a note 9 shill, as in "buy the old phone instead of the brand new one".

He changes his opinion every week.
First he said that the pop-up camera is retarded.
Then S10 was reviewed badly, because he cannot understand how to set up the fingerprint.
Then the op7pro was praised to hell and back because it's so good! Pop-up camera! I don't think he even mentions that it uses an optical fingerprint which anyone can fool with fucking tape.

Opinions on new tech change all the time, everyone was hesitant when the first pop-up cameras came out but over time and with use a lot of people realised they're pretty good.

rent free

A wise decision. As a Note 9 owner, I honestly can't see what the Note 10 could possibly offer that would warrant the ludicrous price. I'd still be using my Note 2 if it were supported in any way.

He said the GTX 1660 Ti was anything besides the best price for performance... he doesn't know the technical details. He gloats about mainstream memes.

This. He shills apple because their os is based on the one he developed.

>He hates Apple

youtube.com/watch?v=MsMJeghxWnQ

That's basically just a apology video for all the time made fun of Apple, and if I recall correctly, he released this video right after he built his workstation and made fun of some famous youtubers (including that Apple thot) that bought Apple shit instead of doing the same. And there are some things that MacOS is really better at than Windows/Linux like he mentioned, not everything is black and white. You have really never watched his videos, have you?

You can call this guy a faggot shill as much as you want but he is still pretty honest with this shit.

>watching tech reviewers
whats it like being a sheep? just check the PhoneArena stats like a grownup.

You have to counteract the biases. If you want an honest review of anything just look up "Product y sucks" and try to find reviews that are only shitting on it and critical of it, then see if any of their concerns are relevant to you. Just looking up straight reviews are useless since people can make aids in a bottle seem like something you really need or would benefit from.

Let's be honest though, there's rarely ever a need to buy the latest new whatever except for the dopamine high you'll get opening it

Phonearena doesn't show new features, marketing bullshit that doesn't work, how fluid is actually the OS, the design flaws, how does the loudspeaker sounds like, etc. Reviews exist for a reason, checking specs and watching/reading reviews is not mutually exclusive, you know.

>new features
this depends on your version of Android so its not something that should come up in a hardware review.
>marketing bullshit that doesnt work
yeah arena doesnt show this which is what makes it good. your favorite reviewer is definitely getting paid to shill dumb shit.
>how fluid is actually the os
again, not a hardware issue pajeet
>design flaws
it's a phone. as long as it doesn't blow up in your hand (note) or drop calls when you're holding it (apple) you're good.
>how does the loudspeaker sound like
unless you're buying the cheapest of chinkshit this shouldn't be an issue.

Should have just said you are retarded.

>Should have just said you are retarded.
Not an argument, little sheep.

notebookcheck has the most complete hardware reviews

for instance they had the manhattan long loop on the Bionic chip showing the throttled performance after only minutes

The tech product reviewers have to shill extra hard nowadays or else vendors will deny access.

When that happens you either quit the tech review business, or pay for gadgets that used to be free samples and be late compared to reviewers with early access.

The movie review business has become just as dishonest in recent years. :/

I already exposed my arguments and you made a shitpost instead of trying to refute them. You are either just trolling or retarded.

Calling my argument a "shitpost" doesn't invalidate it, little sheep.

And ignoring mine and making a "huurr duur just look numbers lmaoo" doesn't invalidate it either. Actually just shows how intellectually inferior you are.

its one way to gets views
"wat?? this lanky asshole making faces at the note 10 hates samsung?? wtf what reasons could this guy have behind this"

Yah Linus is a good guy I’d trust him

nice strawman. you're still a bleating little sheep.

Keep giving me (You)s, brainlet. People love seeing retards.

you're the retard here. getting your opinions from talking heads on youtube is for sheep. baa baa little sheep.

>all tech reviewers are youtubers
lmao, keep 'em coming, now with more childish taunts, please (sheep sheep dummy sheepy nanananah would be a nice one)

Attached: 1531753687325.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

>hes a apple shilling whore
lolno

nah, im done wasting my time with you, little sheep.

i am the ultimate brain, i form my own thoughts on products and then watch BOTH retard reviews and genius insight from BOTH youtube.com and dailymotion.com and then refine what i learn be more like this

Nooo, you sheep! You should look at numbers only, only numbers are relevant!!!

Yep. He's so YouTube big that he doesn't need to suck industry dick. Channel gets so many views companies send him stuff for free.

That said he's not the only reviewer out there go make up your own minds folks. I'm not short of cash and I bought the OnePlus 7pro because that 90hz OLED screen looked absolutely amazing (was using a note 8). Then I found out it's using ufs3 tier storage and hasn't got any bloatware (fuck Samsung for including unremoveable apps like Facebook) and that clinched it