I've been diagnosed with early-onset alzheimer's and I want to record all my thoughts and memories before I lose them...

I've been diagnosed with early-onset alzheimer's and I want to record all my thoughts and memories before I lose them, sort of like a codex of myself, my own magnum opus. I'd like them to be in a future-proof format so that I can upload to the internet and years after I'm dead someone will stumble onto it and find something useful. I'm terrified of being forgotten even if I forget myself.

What software would be best for this task?

Attached: Bender'srobot.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CdqoNKCCt7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make a bunch of TikTok videos

notepad

Minecraft signs and a cool redstone railway

A properly formatted plaintext file. If you need pictures, then a .odt file. Upload it to archive.org when you're done.

how many years you got left before you shit and piss yourself?

RE
MEM
BER
MEE

>Upload it to archive.org when you're done.
1. He will never be done.
2. He will forget to upload it.

DONT YOU
FORGET ABOUT (YOU)

look into ray peat

Thas sad mang :(

google lion's mane mushroom

Just use a git repository, user.

Godspeed user
you probably wont remember us at Jow Forums
but while your mind and body might decay
your soul is immortal (if it exists)

1. make a git repo
2. start regularily writing down your thoughts and uploading it to a remote git repo
3. ???
4. profit

Also, I'm sorry for your problem and don't loose hope yet, user.

A wiki

>Forget to shit pant
>shit pant anyway
Why do this OP?

That's tragic, user. Maybe a git repo for a latex or markdown document?

Yeah. Using it it's easy for others to keep an automatic backup of your notes without any way of accidental removal.

If you do it, please post a link here OP.

You only need to remember one thing Op: Everything and everyone will be forgotten. Myth, legend, history, all of it is remolded continously. 99% of all earthly evolved species have gone extinct, entire solar system are being swallowed up by black holes while we speak. The only memory that lasts is the continuum of the creators forgetfulness. Enjoy your time, this humanity you experience is for the joy of it's everpresent concurrence. Godspeed m8.

Is .txt open source?

I've been diagnosed with early-onset alzheimer's and I want to record all my thoughts and memories before I lose them, sort of like a codex of myself, my own magnum opus. I'd like them to be in a future-proof format so that I can upload to the internet and years after I'm dead someone will stumble onto it and find something useful. I'm terrified of being forgotten even if I forget myself.
>What software would be best for this task?

Attached: bender'srobot.jpg (640x480, 50K)

there it is
>all the idiots in this thread who fell for the bait

To bee honest thats why I learnt the art of tubbing

youtu.be/CdqoNKCCt7A

Holy shit I was just about to post this thread, are you me OP?

Why yes, I am you. How do you know?

Hi, sadly no. Can you help?
I just want all the pics i have saved to be kept somewhere that nobody can see them.

try the recycle bin

>alzheimer's
jesus christ, a bullet
literal degeneration of the brain until you become nothing more than a large insect in the shape of a human

God gave us life for a reason, user.

Attached: There is no god.jpg (1000x1332, 388K)

.txt is one of the most universal formats. It's literally just a block of ascii or unicode bytes.

user do this so you don't forgot to upload one massive file

Use a simple txt file.

to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

ASCII plaintext

Oh fuck

don't do this user, it makes me really sad