How would you physically social engineer your way into a tech company with around 150 workers...

How would you physically social engineer your way into a tech company with around 150 workers, which also has a keycard entry system?

Attached: image.jpg (800x640, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rnmcRTnTNC8?t=677
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

act really autistic and wear a computer related t shirt, they will assume you are part of the IT team

It’s a pretty professional company. They wear pretty formal-ish clothes.

Show up with a ladder and some tools and tell them you got a call from Gurvinder Singh to fix the dishwasher again.

I'll assume this is a thought experiment.

150 people is around the point where everyone is familiar with each other. Your only option is to pose as some kind of outsider who would be admitted. Even if you get in, do you know if the building has security cameras? An outsider will be the focus of the monitoring staff making any type of activity more difficult.
RFID is pretty easy to sniff if you wanted to go the 'let yourself in' route.

then act really autistic and wear an ill fitting suit, they will assume you are part of the IT team

dress like them, pretend to talk on your phone while piggy backing an actual employee that has a keycard about to go in.

also it's got to be around a time like after lunch where you're not the only sperg around casually awiting for the right opportunity with sparse pickings of piggy backing behind lone employees

>Hi, where's the boiler room?

Attached: plumber-17104231.jpg (930x1300, 99K)

As a person who has worked as a plumber, this can backfire if you run into that one asshole who will follow you around watching you do your job so he doesn't have to do his. Bar that, fairly safe bet though.

Get a badge with this icon on it. Say I'm there to inspect their servers, code, and history to ensure you're in compliance with a pro-Israel stance.

Attached: 8lOxahUt_400x400.jpg (338x338, 25K)

You'll need some intel from inside the facility to rate tour succes rate. Being aware of the worker's schedules would help a lot.

grow out a beard, shave mustache, buy an airsoft assault rifle, the more real it looks, the better, carry a suitcase filled with rocks, scream allahu akbar and you are in

Become friends with the night guard and hand him $100.

with a hammer

Is being a plumber full of technology? Or is it just the standard pump and vac?

I work at Facebook's campus on Menlo park.
Basically we have a pretty rigorous check point system. No one enters or exists without permission.

The other user is correct that lunch is the time to enter. At least here all the pajeets brings in all their family in every day for free lunch. What you need to do is befriend a worker and have them bring you in.

Then you need to keep in mind that there is badge access for everything and your badge picks you out like a sore thumb, so you either need to steal one or fake one.

My plan would be to play it out one day and get a scope of the area, what a real badge looks like.
Next time you come with a fake badge in your pocket. During casual lunch you talk to your friend and ask to see his badge. Then you swap it.

During lunch you then ask where the restroom is. You are slightly lactose intolerant and shouldn't have eaten that slice of pizza. Be explicit you need to take a big shit, so friend doesn't follow you in. Then you make your break, maybe swaping clothes in the bathroom so security loses track of you.

>no one exists without permission

Attached: 1549917875221.jpg (2560x1440, 801K)

How did you like plumbing, are you fully licensed fellow Jow Forumsentoo man?

>"But sir, i think one of your colleagues is already inside working on it"

>How would you physically social engineer your way into a tech company with around 150 workers, which also has a keycard entry system?
Passing the interview process

Be a maintenance worker performing a checkup. Elevator companies are a safe bet. Make sure you know how to fucking perform said maintenance so you don't kill yourself with an elevator while bluffing.
And that's basically it. People will let you into the building without even thinking about it, and as a bonus elevator operator/fire keys will let you go pretty much anywhere vertically.

Are you saying there can't be 2 brave and loyal Jewish freedom fighters on your premises at the same time? What is this nazi Germany where gatherings of more than a certain number of Jews is forbidden? Oy vey

Wait for someone with a key card to open the door, then walk in behind him.
I actually do this at a municipality building because I have to be there sometimes but not often enough to want to go through the whole bureaucracy to get a card that's only valid for 2 months.

People don't give a shit and just assume you have a legitimate reason to get in.

>but the elevator guy just came in yesterday

>Not surveying your target to avoid fuckups like this
Not to mention that if you have the key you can just manufacture fake problems, so you can bluff that there's a "new" issue and then create it upon them calling your bluff

My dad was a plumber, so I grew up helping him out. He had lots of residential customers and he was also licensed to do large industrial back-flow systems. He did exceedingly well in it. He used the money he earned to purchase commercial property and now he is retired in his late fifties. It's extremely hard work though.

With residential systems, everything is generally pretty basic. In town, input water pressure is provided by pumps ran at the water treatment plant and the most you have to do is place a pressure regulator valve past the meter if it is to high. In rural areas, you have to deal with well pumps, pressure tanks and the like which are more complicated but still pretty low-tech compared to most of the stuff we talk about. Water heaters are stupidly simple devices with just a thermometer switch and heating elements for most. Only the very newest ones have PCBs. Just about every sewage system just uses the natural flow through the pipes to let the shit run out. You might have someone with a diaphragm pump if they live at the bottom of a gully or something.

Industrial systems are much more complicated.

just take a temp job at the janitorial company contracted to the building. they hire anyone willing to work for minimum wage. literally complete access after hours with no employees snooping around.

I know this from experience

I guess the best cover is an authentic one.

keycard entry systems can be hacked. Why not look on youtube for

defcon card entry door system hack

what the fuck?! why would you do that? are you planning to rape everyone?

Why do you think russian spies used to get sent to live in their cover country of origin for a few years before being sent to their target countries?

I know nothing of these supposed Russian spies.

Don't you EVER question me again, goy

It’s for a cyber security school project. All groups were assigned a company to hack, and we decided to use physical social engineering as our main method.

>Pretend to be an interested student, ask for a tour
>ask to check out card
>use nfc enabled phone to get info on the card
>go home and make a copy of the card

Wtf I did this and he said thanks and now hes ghosting me fuck you g

Clipboard + yellow reflective jacket

>Not to mention that if you have the key you can just manufacture fake problems, so you can bluff that there's a "new" issue and then create it upon them calling your bluff

Hell with the elevator thing you could just mention that dude getting crushed in NYC when the elevator dropped while the doors were open. "Yah guy we're testing all the sensors so you don't get turned into a pancake"

Ask someone to let you in.

Put a hi-vis vest on and claim your there to do some building maintenance.

kek

Hi-vis vests work 100% of the time.
It's like social engineering in sandbox mode.

OP here.
I want to tell you guys thanks
and here is why I want to know this shit and it's because

I am the fly in the ointment
I can spread more disease than the fleas
Which nibble away at your window display
Yes, I am the fly in the ointment
I shake you down to say please
As you accept the next dose of disease

with an air canister

youtu.be/rnmcRTnTNC8?t=677

>Hello, this is your department's head of passwords. As you may already know, we perform random password checks at [company xyz] to ensure our security is up to date. Could you read out your details to me?

All of you are small time

Pizza

Delivery

Man

>Carry large load of shit, easy carry a laptop into the engagement
>ask everyone politely to open doors and hold them for you
>If anyone stops you tell them your tip is on the line, and brush past (though flee if they're chasing you)

You're a friendly blue collar stoner who's actually trying to show off some hard work and earn that extra buck. Boomers eat it up.

t. Delivered pizza to a goddamm prison once

Leave the office alone, Tyrone

Based video. Thanks for my next 40min of entertainment. Much love user.

What kind of company is it?
What kind of building are they located in?

Get a job?
Wear a yellow vest?
follow staff and steal their keycard?
you can also find the model number of any access locks and download the data set/configuration options.

>all the pajeets brings in all their family in every day for free lunch
holy shit you mean. they get over $100k and they are still stingy enough to bring the family in for free food LUL

Yes

Dress the same as a worker, wait until someone is about to enter, go along with them, look like you forgot your keycard all the way in your car and see if they'll buzz you in.