*sight* what could of been

*sight* what could of been...

Attached: sight.jpg (1620x1080, 391K)

Is that some sort of battery storage box disguised as a phone? What is the purpose of this device?

>*sight* what could of been...

Attached: smort.png (1000x432, 129K)

it's what a 5.5 inch phone with 18650 batteries would look like

based retard

Shit would be a brick

yeah but think about the 18,600 mah battery and standardized replacements

good idea for a mid size tablet, and looks a simple mod to do.

Attached: 1567914803613.jpg (1062x1200, 1003K)

The whole point of a device like this is that the batteries are a standard size
Even with replaceable battery phones it can sometimes be hard to find a replacement that isn't junk as the battery is specific to that phone and OEM batteries have stopped being made years ago

Good.

holy shit the fabric looks SO GOOD. This coomer shit is a waste of talent

A phone could probably do with two or even just one. The bulge would be awful but standard replaceable batteries sounds like fucking heaven.

what could HAVE been, not "of" you ESL monkey

do you have actual serious autism or something

seethe, incel

Nice clock user.

>Buy some chink phone
>Buy a 3D printer or use a print service
>Make this
>???
>No Profit because only Neets want it
For real, you can easily make this, OPs pic even looks like crude DIY shit.

Maybe if there was a standardized flat lithium battery it would be better. You could even stack them to get more capacity in exchange of a thicker phone.

Attached: 3-7-polymer-lithium-battery-906090-6000MAH-GPS-mobile-power-flat-battery-Rechargeable-Li-ion-Cell.jp (456x409, 28K)

They don't want you to replace the battery they want you to buy a new phone.
Also your phone can never be off for certain if you can't pull the battery

How do these retards even get "to" of from "have"? I'd imagine this is a mistake kids make when they first learn writing, but i can't understand how anyone over the age of 8 can make this mistake. And it's so common too. The only reason i can think of is Americans

This, we need a standardized flat battery. But flat batteries are more complicated to standardize since you have 3 dimensions instead of 2, and the number of contacts can be different, plus the location of said contacts

>How do these retards even get "to" of from "have"
They're rednecks who heard people say "could've" and they're too retarded to realize that it's not "of".

Instead of this I'd personally prefer the solution that Lenovo used on their Android tablets, namely making the device flat and putting the battery into a big ''bulp'' on the side which offers huge battery capacity at a low cost all while making the device comfy to hold.
You could fit two 18650 batteries like this on a smaller device like a phone which would give you around 5000mAh.

Attached: yoga-tab3-pro-front-back.jpg (770x500, 178K)

and if they did id right they could make them swappable while running, either with a small extra battery or replacing them one by one. But no mainstream manufacturer will do this since they can cash in with proprietary batteries and replaceable batteries in itself are dying

Why don't these people who want thicker phones with a larger battery just buy a battery case?

They're sadly not available for every phone.
I knew a dude who had a galaxy s4 with a bigger battery with a bigger normal backplate. Downside to that is that no normal cases will fit the phone

This looks like shit and would probably be painful to work with one-handed. Pointless.

what's stopping someone from recasing their phone to fit a bunch of 18650s? you could just move the pcb and such, right?

>could of

Kinda like an extended thinkpad battery on mobile?

Dude there's no way that shit fits in your pocket

Xiaomi sells batteries and even their battery-lidless phones are actually easy to open and replace the battery.